PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game in Buffalo?

VonMiller58
12-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey there, I live in Toronto so I'm heading down to the game on Saturday. Was wondering if anyone else is going? I'm 6 rows back from the Broncos bench, I'm hoping I could get an autograph or two if I'm really lucky

Chef Zambini
12-21-2011, 10:09 AM
bvravo for you, enjoy the game! hope yopu get the chance tpo party with some fellow broncomaniacs before and after the victory !

JaxBroncoGirl
12-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Hey there, I live in Toronto so I'm heading down to the game on Saturday. Was wondering if anyone else is going? I'm 6 rows back from the Broncos bench, I'm hoping I could get an autograph or two if I'm really lucky

Wow, hope you have the time of your life and Go Broncos. Of course you know to dress warm.....Have a Broncotastic Time.....

wayninja
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I might go to Buffalo wild wings... does that count?

cuzz4169
12-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I will be there...My buddy has season tix so I bought them. I will be about 7-10 rows up right against the tunnel seat 1 & 2. I love the seats bc you can interact with the players. got a couple high fives a few yrs back from bronco players. Funny story I yelled to Brian Moorman (bills punter) as he was running into the locker room.."Hey Moorman your the best player on the Bills team!!" He turned around and gave me a fist pump with a big smile.

MileHighCrew
12-21-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm hoping my wife surprises me with tickets for Christmas.......

BroncoStud
12-21-2011, 12:33 PM
I thought about flying up there but traveling right now would suck... Tickets are surprisingly cheap to the game.

MileHighCrew
12-21-2011, 12:36 PM
stadium was half empty last week.

VonMiller58
12-21-2011, 12:37 PM
bvravo for you, enjoy the game! hope yopu get the chance tpo party with some fellow broncomaniacs before and after the victory !
Thanks! I hope to see a lot of Broncos fans tail gating Saturday! I'm leaving at 5 a.m. so when I get there it's like 7 a.m! (I never know what the traffic will be like at the border, I rather play it safe)

Wow, hope you have the time of your life and Go Broncos. Of course you know to dress warm.....Have a Broncotastic Time.....
I went to a Bills - Broncos game back in 06 I think? It's when we went to the AFC Championship, well anyway, Buffalo was knee deep in snow, my feet froze just walking to Ralph Wilson Stadium, but it was all worth it! I was like a kid on Christmas day!

I will be there...My buddy has season tix so I bought them. I will be about 7-10 rows up right against the tunnel seat 1 & 2. I love the seats bc you can interact with the players. got a couple high fives a few yrs back from bronco players. Funny story I yelled to Brian Moorman (bills punter) as he was running into the locker room.."Hey Moorman your the best player on the Bills team!!" He turned around and gave me a fist pump with a big smile.

Hahah that's hilarious, Moorman and Lindell are the heart and soul of that team! I didn't think about getting tickets near the tunnel, that's a good idea. I wonder if I get to my seats early enough I could stand at the bottom of the aisle and get a hand shake or something! Either way, this is the first time for me where I've been to any major sporting event where I'm up close to the players! Now, All I gotta figure out is if I wear my Tebow or Miller jersey... :confused:

VonMiller58
12-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I thought about flying up there but traveling right now would suck... Tickets are surprisingly cheap to the game.

90$ for the 6th row behind the Broncos bench, I aint complaining! Especially since going to see the Toronto Maple Leafs is like 150$+ for nose bleeds, I feel spoiled haha

cmc0605
12-21-2011, 08:32 PM
I wish I could go but I have Christmas Eve family stuff going on.

I went to the last game that Denver played in Buffalo (when Buffalo was having a losing season and half the seats were empty). You can easily leave your seats in that stadium and sit down in a better area.

VonMiller58
12-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I wish I could go but I have Christmas Eve family stuff going on.

I went to the last game that Denver played in Buffalo (when Buffalo was having a losing season and half the seats were empty). You can easily leave your seats in that stadium and sit down in a better area.

Since last weeks game didn't sell out, I wouldn't be surprised if this weeks game followed suit. I might get greedy and hop down a couple rows if it looks like no one using them.

Does anyone know if the players interact with the fans much during pre-game warm up if you're right behind them?

BroncoStud
12-22-2011, 11:41 AM
90$ for the 6th row behind the Broncos bench, I aint complaining! Especially since going to see the Toronto Maple Leafs is like 150$+ for nose bleeds, I feel spoiled haha

Wow that's awesome...

Chef Zambini
12-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I will be there...My buddy has season tix so I bought them. I will be about 7-10 rows up right against the tunnel seat 1 & 2. I love the seats bc you can interact with the players. got a couple high fives a few yrs back from bronco players. Funny story I yelled to Brian Moorman (bills punter) as he was running into the locker room.."Hey Moorman your the best player on the Bills team!!" He turned around and gave me a fist pump with a big smile.love your avatar,
have no idea what you posted.

Chef Zambini
12-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Since last weeks game didn't sell out, I wouldn't be surprised if this weeks game followed suit. I might get greedy and hop down a couple rows if it looks like no one using them.

Does anyone know if the players interact with the fans much during pre-game warm up if you're right behind them?I cant imagin a xmas eve game featuring TT the holy one not selling out !

Mr. Pro Bowl
12-22-2011, 06:24 PM
I was hoping for a snow game...:D

This is what it looked like this morning @ mile high.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x127/Jurgen4321/IMG_0666.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x127/Jurgen4321/IMG_0664.jpg