PDA

View Full Version : New Elway Comments

NightTerror218
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Elway might be more set on Tebow next year.

"Tim Tebow's not going anywhere," Elway said. "I mean, he's going to be a Bronco and we're going to do everything we can and hopefully he's that guy."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19585202

catfish
12-20-2011, 02:58 PM

"Tim Tebow's not going anywhere," Elway said. "I mean, he's going to be a Bronco and we're going to do everything we can and hopefully he's that guy."

you mean he didn't say Tebow is going to be the greatest of all time?!?.....flame war on!

NightTerror218
12-20-2011, 03:00 PM
you mean he didn't say Tebow is going to be the greatest of all time?!?.....flame war on!

:shocked::shocked:

karnage
12-20-2011, 03:09 PM
It's clearly just a ploy to boost Tebow's stock.....that way Indy will trade their 1st 2nd and 3rd for him...Then Elway gets to draft Luck and grab some extra pieces....don't fall for it Polian!!!!

catfish
12-20-2011, 03:11 PM
It's clearly just a ploy to boost Tebow's stock.....that way Indy will trade their 1st 2nd and 3rd for him...Then Elway gets to draft Luck and grab some extra pieces....don't fall for it Polian!!!!

I think it is even more complex than that...they trade Tebow for Indy's 1,2 and 3, take Luck, since Luck is going to be the best QB ever they trade him to NE for Brady, Gronk, Hernandez and Welker and still have the 2nd and 3rd round pick for other spots of need

Davii
12-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Hopefully John saying Tim isn't going anywhere can shut up some of our foolish conspiracy theorists...

I particularly like the last comment in the story.. "Do I think he'll get there?", said Elway, "yeah. I do."

BroncoJoe
12-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Someone needs to inform Zam to check into this thread.

He'll find a way to shoot holes in what John was saying and tell us what he really meant.

catfish
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM

He'll find a way to shoot holes in what John was saying and tell us what he really meant.

we have already established the Tebow for Luck for Brady,Hernandez,Gronk,Welker trade

NightTerror218
12-20-2011, 03:39 PM

Something like TT will be a FB next year, since elway said nothing about him being starting QB?

rcsodak
12-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Something like TT will be a FB next year, since elway said nothing about him being starting QB?

Hmmmm.....veeeeery interesting...... :scratching chin:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

catfish
12-20-2011, 03:48 PM
the mascot is still considered part of the team right?

Davii
12-20-2011, 03:52 PM
the mascot is still considered part of the team right?

As are the cheerleaders. :vomit:

elwayisgod
12-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Doesnt mean a thing.... things are said all the time that dont hold up.......

CoachChaz
12-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I was as skeptical of TT as anyone, although I chose to be less vocal about it...but based on what we've seen of him so far and how he has grown and improved this season alone...

...I would be very disappointed in Elway and Co's capability to run an organization if they were to choose to go another route at QB.

That being said, I find it hard to believe Elway would say anything else right now

wayninja
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Doesnt mean a thing.... things are said all the time that dont hold up.......

Funny... I doubt you would be so sure of that if Elway was saying "We plan on trading Tebow at the end of the year"...

Northman
12-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Funny... I doubt you would be so sure of that if Elway was saying "We plan on trading Tebow at the end of the year"...

:lol:
So true. Not specifically about this guy but i know some others would be all over Elway if he came out and said that. hahaha

Schnauzers
12-20-2011, 04:25 PM

Well... that certainly fires up my warm-and-fuzzies.:beer:

Mike
12-20-2011, 04:26 PM
He didn't say what position he would play.

:vroam:

:lol: