PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Mod Is Deploying To USAF GWOT AOR

Az Snake
10-10-2007, 09:49 AM
In case some of you don't know, SeeingRed is leaving tomorrow for deployment.

Now this is a good thing because now SR can mod the graveyard shift and topscripe can get some sleep ! :lol:

I wish you a great deployment SSgt SeeingRed and pray that you return home safe and sound.

Thank you for your dedication and service to our Nation !

:beer:

anton...
10-10-2007, 10:23 AM
stay safe homo...

:foilhat:

:hug:

come back safe!!

:salute:
________
High rated cheap vaporizer reviews"" (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

OB
10-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I dont know what all those letters mean and where youre getting deployed to - but my deeepest and most heartfelt thanks to you and your fellow soldiers for keeping this country safe and secure :salute:

I wish you a safe and swift return home - My prayers will be with you, your fellow soldiers and your family

Luv
OB420 ;)

topscribe
10-10-2007, 12:42 PM
SeeingRed has resigned as Mod.

Nonetheless, my heart goes with him. I am so grateful for people such as he,
who give their heart and soul to make sure I and my progeny remain free.

Go with God, SR. We all love you. :beer:

-----

TXBRONC
10-10-2007, 01:17 PM
Godspeed young man. You and your band of brothers are in my prayers. :salute:

Davii
10-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Hope to still see you around here SR. Take care and may you have a succesful and fruitful deployment. I'm living proof that even Iraq cannot stop your Broncosforum fix! :laugh:

Good luck bro, be safe, and watch your six.

Escobar
10-10-2007, 01:21 PM
stay safe dude

Retired_Member_001
10-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Stay safe.

:salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
10-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Best Wishes SR - Stay safe, and Thanks so much for serving the USA :usa2:

God Bless - Carol

Jody
10-10-2007, 04:03 PM
:plane: How long is that flight for you coming up SR?

I will be thinking a lot about you - because I do care about you. -:hug:

And yes, by all means....thank you very much for being a man and
helping out this country, on behalf of my daughter, I deeply appreciate it.

Here's a little going away present that should make you feel extraordinarily safe.... http://www.cookingfor.us/catalog/images/Swiss%20Army%20Ranger%20Pocket%20Knife.jpg. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

Watchthemiddle
10-10-2007, 04:55 PM
SR, deployments can be tough and if you ever need anything please let me or anyone on here know.

Best of luck to you and if you get a chance hit us up on here with a mile high salute :salute:

Thank you for your service and commitment to your country.

:beer:

bengaaaaals1688
10-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Stay safe man... and like everyone else, I thank you.:salute:

Medford Bronco
10-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I wish you all the best Seeing Red :salute:

dogfish
10-10-2007, 06:44 PM
dude, best of luck and stay safe!

and watch out for that foreign liquor. . . . :shots:

SR
10-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Wow. I sure didn't expect to see this when I clicked "New Posts". Thank you guys/gals so very much. I actually don't leave until Friday, so I've got tomorrow to get some good posting in before I head out. You guys/gals are the greatest! I'll be in touch with you while I'm over there. If any of you want to e-mail me, my e-mail address will be james.demoney@auab.centaf.af.mil. It won't be set up probably until Monday, but you guys are all more than welcome to e-mail me.

I just finished packing my duffle bag. We've got a bag drag (drop off our bags to get palletized) tomorrow, then I'll probably go pick my son up from day care and play with him for the day. We're going to be stopping in Shannon, Ireland, so I'll hold off on my "last beer" until I get there. :beer:

AZ, thanks again for everything while I was home.

SR
10-10-2007, 07:47 PM
:plane: How long is that flight for you coming up SR?

I will be thinking a lot about you - because I do care about you. -:hug:

And yes, by all means....thank you very much for being a man and
helping out this country, on behalf of my daughter, I deeply appreciate it.

Here's a little going away present that should make you feel extraordinarily safe.... http://www.cookingfor.us/catalog/images/Swiss%20Army%20Ranger%20Pocket%20Knife.jpg. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :D

I'll take that Swiss Army knife, and raise you a...

https://www.highlandgear.com/catalog/images/leathermanwave.JPG

and a...

http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2070046p275w.jpg

:D

SR
10-10-2007, 07:48 PM
I dont know what all those letters mean and where youre getting deployed to - but my deeepest and most heartfelt thanks to you and your fellow soldiers for keeping this country safe and secure :salute:

I wish you a safe and swift return home - My prayers will be with you, your fellow soldiers and your family

Luv
OB420 ;)

In the title, USAF means United States Air Force, GWOT means Global War on Terror, and AOR means Area of Responsibility. We speak in acronyms. Work smarter not harder.

SR
10-10-2007, 07:51 PM
HW, as far as flying time, depending on how long our stops are and if we break, it'll take anywhere from 20-24 hours total.

RunYouOver
10-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Stay safe and THANK YOU!

sneakers
10-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Good Luck SR! I guess I will be seeing you around a lot more since I am on here from 11pm-7am on nights that I work. :D

OB
10-11-2007, 11:41 AM
In the title, USAF means United States Air Force, GWOT means Global War on Terror, and AOR means Area of Responsibility. We speak in acronyms. Work smarter not harder.

I knew what USAF was just not the others - so im only semi- retarded ;)

Enjoy your day with your son :2thumbs: