PDA

View Full Version : Simms is atrue norman einstein

horsepig
12-18-2011, 09:39 PM
I've been bitching about TT's comp. % for a while. He throws "high & wide" and "low and inside" a lot. This is intentional, sometimes, to avoid the dreaded TURNOVER!

Drops, what is going on there? Is it the southpaw spin?
Wild assed runs out of the pocket w/o finding an easy completion to an outlet receiver.

An inexpierienced QB & receiving corp, combined with run heavy play calling all work against a high comp. % offense. They rarely develop any "flow" or continuity or "rhythm" to the passing game.

Inexplicably Simms was the first announcer/talking head I've heard expound on this fact.

The Lord does, indeed, work in mysterious ways. :big grin:

VonSackemMiller
12-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Ive said this weeks ago. If tebow does try to be accurate on certain throws in certain situations then its gonna be a INT. Tebow protects the ball. if theres a throw to be made without risking a pick six then tebow will make it.

Joel
12-18-2011, 10:42 PM
Inexplicably Simms was the first announcer/talking head I've heard expound on this fact.
That you've not heard any of them saying it does not alter the fact many of them have, often. Phil Simms is seldom if ever the first commentator to say ANYTHING worth hearing. Phil Simms' thoughts on a football game are only slightly more illuminating than the homecoming queens.

horsepig
12-18-2011, 10:43 PM
That you've not heard any of them saying it does not alter the fact many of them have, often. Phil Simms is seldom if ever the first commentator to say ANYTHING worth hearing. Phil Simms' thoughts on a football game are only slightly more illuminating than the homecoming queens.

:rofl:

JaxBroncoGirl
12-19-2011, 07:35 AM

I'll say this, You never hold any punches. Like it!!

muse
12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
Norman Einstein was pretty smart, but Kevin Hawking is probably my favourite physicist

wayninja
12-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Norman Einstein was pretty smart, but Kevin Hawking is probably my favourite physicist

I personally prefer Edwin Schrodinger.

Dzone
12-19-2011, 10:26 AM
and lets not forget J. Robert Oppenheimer and Werhner von Braun...They helped develop the Long Bomb

muse
12-19-2011, 03:09 PM
and lets not forget J. Robert Oppenheimer and Werhner von Braun...They helped develop the Long Bomb

And Barry Curie who opened up doors for women in science.

BroncoNut
12-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Darnell Jackson is my favorite black physicist