PDA

View Full Version : help me find broncosforums

Bronco Bible
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
I cannot find the site without using a link (account activation or so on )
can someone help me out?

Tned
08-30-2007, 07:55 PM
can someone help me out?

????

www.broncosforums.com

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 12:40 AM
????

www.broncosforums.com

:laugh:

Does this work yet ? :google:

Tned
08-31-2007, 12:58 AM
:laugh:

Does this work yet ? :google:

It will take many weeks before the site shows up in google, but in the mean time I am paying for Google Adwords, so that it will show depending on what the search is.

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 01:03 AM
It will take many weeks before the site shows up in google, but in the mean time I am paying for Google Adwords, so that it will show depending on what the search is.

Cool...

:top:

Tned
08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Cool...

:top:

Better go to a smaller thumbs up, because I have to start with a small budget. $5 a day, is $150 a month, which is a cost on top of any other forum/hosting fees., so I will not be able to drive a ton of traffice, but hopefully get ther name up there while site makes it through the normal google process.

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Better go to a smaller thumbs up, because I have to start with a small budget. $5 a day, is $150 a month, which is a cost on top of any other forum/hosting fees., so I will not be able to drive a ton of traffice, but hopefully get ther name up there while site makes it through the normal google process.

You are a :saint:

Az Snake
08-31-2007, 01:30 AM
can someone help me out?

BB, the next time that you are on the Broncos Forums homepage, click on the address bar to highlight http://broncosforums.com/forums/index.php

Then click on "Favorites", and add to Favorites.

The next time that you boot up, just click on Faves, and click on Broncos Forums.

Hope this helps, if you need anymore assistance, PM me anytime and I will be glad to walk you through it.

Az

topscribe
08-31-2007, 01:45 AM
BB, the next time that you are on the Broncos Forums homepage, click on the address bar to highlight http://broncosforums.com/forums/index.php

The next time that you boot up, just click on Faves, and click on Broncos Forums.

Hope this helps, if you need anymore assistance, PM me anytime and I will be glad to walk you through it.

Az

Or if you have Firefox, just drag it from the Address bar down to the Bookmarks bar. :D

-----

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 01:47 AM
Or if you have Firefox, just drag it from the Address bar down to the Bookmarks bar. :D

-----

Or just as you are logged on, go to favorites and click add favorites. No need to even highlight.

Bronco Bible
08-31-2007, 11:46 AM

Az

Thanks it worked at work at least .

Slick
08-31-2007, 11:52 AM

-----

Gotta love the Firefox. :woot:

I'm happy to see you here BB. I haven't sent anybody invites here. I wasn't sure if that was my place to do so.

Bronco Bible
09-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Thanks it worked at work at least .

It worked at home also. no prob. slick

Reidman
09-08-2007, 02:56 AM
This message board is #8 on the first page of Google!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Hopefully that will start to bring new members our way...

Tned
09-08-2007, 08:50 AM
This message board is #8 on the first page of Google!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Hopefully that will start to bring new members our way...

Yep, it's been bouncing between second to last on the first page and the first couple spots on the second page (assuming 10 sites per page default google setting) when you search for Broncos Forums.

We don't have huge numbers, but I think we have something like 90 hits from people that came via google (search, not the adwords ad I have running). I am sure some of those were us testing it out, but I am sure some were new.

Last time I checked, we were about the 11th site listed when searching "Denver Broncos Forums"

Retired_Member_001
09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Actually when I first joined up I put BroncosForums (one word) into the google search engine and it's first on the list.

sneakers
09-09-2007, 12:54 AM
????

www.broncosforums.com

I couldn't find the site by typing it in, nor google until just last week. I had to go into Broncomania, and then into my private messages, and click on the link DenverNative gave me when she invited me.