PDA

View Full Version : Need to know which to start quickly

underrated29
12-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Steven jackson at home against cincy

Eric decker/ DT- home against the pats sad pass D.

I need to win this game to be in the superbowl and get some $$$

6pts all tds, 1pt 10rush/rec, .5 point per reception

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I say D. Thomas. Bradford is hurt so their passing game is suspect and Cinci's good D can focus on Jackson. Tebow has obviously favored Thomas as of late, but the only thing to consider is as long as Denver successfully runs the ball, it'll keep Brady off the field. If we're able to execute in the pass game against this shitty NE defense, then Thomas is a shoe in.

underrated29
12-18-2011, 11:55 AM
So thomas over Decker?...

Yeah, i just saw that bradford is out so I dont want to start Sjax. So its either Decker or DT...

You think DT will be the one with the more yards, balls and or tds.

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 11:57 AM
I personally do. It's a crapshoot though. The one trend I'm basing that on though is the fact that Tebow has targeted Thomas way more than Decker these last 3 games.

underrated29
12-18-2011, 12:07 PM
cool. I made the switch! Lets hope I did it right, I need Need NEED to win this game!

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 12:10 PM
cool. I made the switch! Lets hope I did it right, I need Need NEED to win this game!

If it means anything, I'm in first place in both of my leagues and this week is the first rnd in our playoffs so I too need these wins. I picked up D.Thomas and have him starting in both leagues... just so you don't think I'm making a guess at this.