PDA

View Full Version : From the Boston Globe- Good read

SonoftheSouth
12-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Check this out:
http://bostonglobe.com/sports/2011/12/18/powerful-forces-work-for-broncos/wI1qeC8AWr7uEScC4AUejM/story.html

Good article about today's Broncos vs. Patriots game!

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 07:06 AM
ehhh... The article focus' too much on devine intervention. As soon as people start giving credit to a higher power and not the team, I'm afraid the fall will only hurt that much more. If anything, this writer isn't giving ANY of the other Bronco players any credit at all. Kick in the nuts if you ask me. Let's not take away what the TEAM has done as a whole.

SonoftheSouth
12-18-2011, 08:09 AM
I completely agree! I just thought Bronco fans would like to read the Globe perspective. Their journalists seem to always make something big out of nothing, and nothing out of something big! It just amazes me how all of our opponents just can't accept the Tebow connection as TALENT, and just miss the truth that our defense is one of the best in the league this year! Ironically, back east Brady can supposedly walk on water!

Dean
12-18-2011, 08:22 AM
Ironically, back east Brady can supposedly walk on water!

That's the easy part. ;) Can he lead the team to outscore the Pats? :confused:

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 08:43 AM
I completely agree! I just thought Bronco fans would like to read the Globe perspective. Their journalists seem to always make something big out of nothing, and nothing out of something big! It just amazes me how all of our opponents just can't accept the Tebow connection as TALENT, and just miss the truth that our defense is one of the best in the league this year! Ironically, back east Brady can supposedly walk on water!

Well put. I don't read the state side articles. I can only read what I stumble upon, being in Germany.

Chef Zambini
12-18-2011, 09:32 AM
I thought it was a great article! c'mon folks, TT's religious ferver is exactly what makes him som polorizing and as a consequence so media mojo !
to incapsulate all that isd tebow in a few paragraphs is a perplexing challenge and DAN did a great job of hitting all key popints and reminding us that THE game is the thing, not the hype!
waiting for the game to start is the worst part of sundays!

Chef Zambini
12-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Check this out:
http://bostonglobe.com/sports/2011/12/18/powerful-forces-work-for-broncos/wI1qeC8AWr7uEScC4AUejM/story.html

Good article about today's Broncos vs. Patriots game!thanks for posting this article.

rcsodak
12-18-2011, 09:35 AM
That's the easy part. ;) Can he lead the team to outscore the Pats? :confused:

Brady? :confused:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
12-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Well put. I don't read the state side articles. I can only read what I stumble upon, being in Germany.

You must be miserable in Germany.:lol:

Nomad
12-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Here some C R A Z Y facts about the Patriots/BRONCOS game. Kinda corny, huh:lol:!

http://www.businessinsider.com/broncos-patriots-facts-2011-12#tom-brady-age-34-will-be-the-oldest-starting-qb-in-the-nfl-this-sunday-if-matt-hasselbeck-is-injured-1

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 09:46 AM
You must be miserable in Germany.:lol:

Nah, been stationed out here for over 6 years. The shityest part is football doesn't start until 7pm on Sunday nights. I'll be back in the states before next season starts though. Germany is great otherwise.

Nomad
12-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Nah, been stationed out here for over 6 years. The shityest part is football doesn't start until 7pm on Sunday nights. I'll be back in the states before next season starts though. Germany is great otherwise.

I was only kidding. My wife is AF (16 yrs) and that's been her dream assignment since joining, but I believe it'll only be a dream. I hear the beer is awesome.

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Loved the read. Thanks for posting.

topscribe
12-18-2011, 10:20 AM

It's just a little bit of satire. Pretty good piece.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Pretty good read, but his saying Elway and Fox were rooting against Tebow is utterly absurd.
Cant believe people are still playing that old saw.

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 10:48 AM
I was only kidding. My wife is AF (16 yrs) and that's been her dream assignment since joining, but I believe it'll only be a dream. I hear the beer is awesome.

The beer and wine is splendid.