PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs. Patriots 12/18/2011

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

wayninja
12-17-2011, 11:27 PM
I think we see the Broncos almost purposefully giving up yards and trying to put lots of pressure on Brady to either get into his head or get into his ribcage.

Go Broncos!!!! :beer: :defense: :shots:

:ninja:

Davii
12-17-2011, 11:39 PM
The offense needs to get moving early, keep the D rested. The D needs to put Brady on his ass, get a few takeaways, give the offense more opportunities.

This is a winnable game, and one Tim should be able too throw the ball well in.

LET'S GO BRONCOS!

DEN 27 - NE 17

chazoe60
12-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Go Broncos!

I am going to love watching a lot of arrogant jerks eat crow when we win this game. Mark Sclereth can suck it.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Do I sniff 7 in a row?

Hopefully the offense can get us off to a fast start!

Go Broncos!

Nomad
12-18-2011, 12:17 AM
Not very optimistic about this one, sneakers. GO BRONCOS:defense:!

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 12:19 AM
I want to see a hard fought game. Prove to me that was can stick with the best of them!

GO BRONCOS!!! Cannot wait for this game. Glad to finally get one on local TV here in NC.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 12:22 AM
I have to say that I like my thread with the exact same subject that supersedes this one by 20 minutes better... :D

Nomad
12-18-2011, 12:29 AM
I have to say that I like my thread with the exact same subject that supersedes this one by 20 minutes better... :D

You dared to mess with sneakers gameday thread:tsk:.....the mojo is ruined.:lol:

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 12:31 AM

I actually thought sneakers hacked your account and forgot to log out to start the thread under his own account.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM

oKI-tD0L18A

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 12:43 AM
:lol: I knew that was coming.

Canmore
12-18-2011, 12:44 AM
:lol: I knew that was coming.

So did I.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 01:12 AM
Maybe we should wear those really ugly uniforms like last time?

http://sportsofboston.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Patriots-101009.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/New+England+Patriots+v+Denver+Broncos+tjh18HQlpnjl .jpg

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 01:20 AM
2 gameday threads? :confused:

I am sooooo confused!

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:25 AM
wayninja started the first game day thread.

If the Broncos win, i'll be shocked. Quite honestly, I have turned off the TV and watched the reaction of people during game day threads to alarm myself of what's taking place. I simply can't take too much drama or excitement or fear. These boys have been worrying me for 55 minutes and making me shockingly happy for the rest of the time, including the week leading up to the next game.

If we lose, it isn't the end of the world.

This season has been a success.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
wayninja started the first game day thread.

If the Broncos win, i'll be shocked. Quite honestly, I have turned off the TV and watched the reaction of people during game day threads to alarm myself of what's taking place. I simply can't take too much drama or excitement or fear. These boys have been worrying me for 55 minutes and making me shockingly happy for the rest of the time, including the week leading up to the next game.

If we lose, it isn't the end of the world.

This season has been a success.

Don't you have your Tebow shrine to fap to right now?

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Don't you have your Tebow shrine to fap to right now?

Tebow is not my God.

Tebow is just the best football player on the planet.

Jesus Christ is my Lord.

God is my God.

There is only one God.

God says not to worship idols.

chazoe60
12-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Tebow is not my God.

Tebow is just the best football player on the planet.

Jesus Christ is my Lord.

God is my God.

There is only one God.

God says not to worship idols.

What about worshiping yourself? I've seen you do that plenty.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 02:03 AM
What about worshiping yourself? I've seen you do that plenty.

God does not make mistakes.

God made me.

You do the math.

BroncoStud
12-18-2011, 02:08 AM
Evolution made you whether God-devised or not.

I sure hope that we are able to put pressure on Brady. It won't matter what Tebow does if Brady is allowed time to throw the football.

If they jump on us early it could be a painful day at Mile High.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 02:09 AM
God does not make mistakes.

God made me.

You do the math.

That math says that both teams will win...

wayninja
12-18-2011, 02:11 AM
You dared to mess with sneakers gameday thread:tsk:.....the mojo is ruined.:lol:

Nah, they will just be merged and the mojo will be doubled. Kinda like the ghostbusters crossing streams... I think?

sneakers
12-18-2011, 02:17 AM
Nah, they will just be merged and the mojo will be doubled. Kinda like the ghostbusters crossing streams... I think?

I swear to God, if my thread is merged with ninjas, I will simply create ANOTHER gameday thread, and if that is merged, then another!

:laugh:

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 02:18 AM
That math says that both teams will win...

In a way, yes. No matter the outcome, there is always a silver lining.

Denver can grow from a loss.

Tebow won a national title after a seemingly demoralizing loss.

It is especially forgiveable in the NFL to have a bad game.

I fully expect NE to win handily.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 02:22 AM
In a way, yes. No matter the outcome, there is always a silver lining.

Denver can grow from a loss.

Tebow won a national title after a seemingly demoralizing loss.

It is especially forgiveable in the NFL to have a bad game.

I fully expect NE to win handily.

I see what you are saying... you are saying that if Denver wins, god made a mistake in making you.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 02:25 AM
I see what you are saying... you are saying that if Denver wins, god made a mistake in making you.

lol.

I feel like Tebow during rookie hazing. I, like T2, enjoy laughing at myself to show you humility is the best way.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I swear to God, if my thread is merged with ninjas, I will simply create ANOTHER gameday thread, and if that is merged, then another!

:laugh:

And yet, that would still make you less annoying than Tebowtime

Canmore
12-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Evolution made you whether God-devised or not.

I sure hope that we are able to put pressure on Brady. It won't matter what Tebow does if Brady is allowed time to throw the football.

If they jump on us early it could be a painful day at Mile High.

Agreed. Doom and Miller have to be at the top of their game. Our defensive tackles have to control the line of scrimmage, especially on passing downs so Brady does not have a clean pocket to step into. Pressure makes even the best quarterbacks mortal. Brady must be moved off of his spot.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 02:31 AM
Agreed. Doom and Miller have to be at the top of their game. Our defensive tackles have to control the line of scrimmage, especially on passing downs so Brady does not have a clean pocket to step into. Pressure makes even the best quarterbacks mortal. Brady must be moved off of his spot.

I agree, but would take it a step futher. Brady is too much of a vet and has too many weapons for us to be successful simply 'moving him off his spot'. He needs to be getting hit. Even if he gets the pass off, he need to pay for it. Making him move around just won't cut it.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 02:32 AM
And yet, that would still make you less annoying than Tebowtime

I think I could do cymbal crashes in front of your house at 3am, and still be slightly less annoying. :shocked:

CrazyHorse
12-18-2011, 06:27 AM
Uh-oh. Sneakers didn't make the game thread. If we lose wayninja it's because you jinxed us.

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Uh-oh. Sneakers didn't make the game thread. If we lose wayninja it's because you jinxed us.

shit! with that logic, I haven't posted here all season so if we lose, I'll just ban myself.

Won't be hard though. Giving shit to Tebowtime#### has been the majority satisfaction that I've gained since returning to this site.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-18-2011, 08:18 AM
I merged the two threads, but not having sneakers start it is bad juju... If we lose today, it's all your fault ninja... :tsk:

sneakers
12-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Great! My gameday thread is gone.

I am going to sulk now.

threefolddead
12-18-2011, 08:51 AM
Go Broncos! Gotta listen to this one at work but the plus side of that is all the one's I've listened to we have won. What I'm hoping to see or hear out of the Broncos is the pass rush getting after Brady hard. He may be a top tier QB but if you get him moving around and looking at the pass rush he is not half as good. Hopefully the receivers decide to catch a few more balls today or else I think we will probably lose. We can't afford 20 3 and out series and a hand full of good ones today. Everyone's gotta be on their game.

Nomad
12-18-2011, 09:21 AM

Oh well, I came into the game pessimistic and that the BRONCOS will be 'Bradyed' and 'Gronkied'. But you've only sealed the deal:lol:

Dzone
12-18-2011, 10:12 AM
what Uniforms are they wearing today? Mustard and brown? All blue?

Nomad
12-18-2011, 10:13 AM
what Uniforms are they wearing today? Mustard and brown? All blue?

That would of been cool both teams wearing their throwbacks from the 60s

JaxBroncoGirl
12-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I do not like the mustard and brown I am all for the throw back but oh no not the mustard.............

Nomad
12-18-2011, 10:27 AM
lol.....watching the news and they were showing the weather for various games around the nation and when it came to the BRONCOS/Patriots, the dude says 'It's the Golden Boy vs the Mile High Messiah'.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Win or lose, I'd just like us to be competitive. A win would be HUGE in getting us to a division championship, but this game isn't a "must win", especially if the Faiders and Sparklers lose.

This is the most relaxed I've felt about a game in awhile. I can just sit back and enjoy today, I hope... If it's close at the end, I'll probably have a different opinion...

T.K.O.
12-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Great! My gameday thread is gone.

I am going to sulk now.

Go start a "Sneakers gameday thread" NOW !:shocked:
also, if we happen to lose today it will only be because Tebow is saving his fury to unleash on the bills for JC's B-day:elefant::beer::salute:

broncos 34
pats 31

Nomad
12-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Win or lose, I'd just like us to be competitive. A win would be HUGE in getting us to a division championship, but this game isn't a "must win", especially if the Faiders and Sparklers lose.

This is the most relaxed I've felt about a game in awhile. I can just sit back and enjoy today, I hope... If it's close at the end, I'll probably have a different opinion...

At the moment, it seems like deja vu. In 2008, BRONCOS were 8-5 going into Carolina then getting blown out, we all figured the BRONCOS would beat Buffalo in Denver but they played spoiler. Only difference is KC isn't nearly as good as SD was that year when they blew out the BRONCOS. BRONCOS missed playoffs when it was right there.

This game may not be a 'must win' but it would be great for the BRONCOS to surprise most, including myself, who believe the BRONCOS won't win this game. It would be great to have all the momentum finishing out the season by beating an elite team. I hope the BRONCOS don't sleep on Buffalo and KC as well.

T.K.O.
12-18-2011, 10:52 AM
the Broncos need to "finish out the season" beating 4 elite teams !!!!!:l::elefant::beer::salute:

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 10:55 AM
I'd LOVE to see a win today. It's gonna be tough, but if the last six games taught us anything, anything can happen.

Even if we lose the rest of our games and go 8-8, it is still four - five games better than most of us expected. I don't think that will happen, but lets remember where we were at the beginning of the season.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:03 AM
^No kidding. Who would have ever dreamed back in August that we would be playing in the biggest game of the NFL season. At least they are calling it that.
This has been a dream season. I cant wait till 2:15

Nomad
12-18-2011, 11:05 AM
I'd LOVE to see a win today. It's gonna be tough, but if the last six games taught us anything, anything can happen.

Even if we lose the rest of our games and go 8-8, it is still four - five games better than most of us expected. I don't think that will happen, but lets remember where we were at the beginning of the season.

Perhaps.......but the BRONCOS are here again at 1st place in the division with 3 games left (win at least 2 and they're in of course Raiders and Chargers need to lose at least one more)) regardless of how they got here and where we all thought they'd be. I believe this would be tougher to soak up than 08 because of this year's last 2 opponents whereas back then Carolina and SD were two very good teams and no surprise by the loses, though the BRONCOS packed it in for the SD game.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Patriots favored by 7 1/2 points.
I hope all the talking heads pick NE today.

T.K.O.
12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
i'm heading to the store for BBQ supplies .have some friends from New Hamsha coming over today.
they are Pats fans but know how much this game means to me and promised to half heartedly root for the Broncos:laugh:(maybe because i'm the cook and hold their lives in my hands)
they know how bummed ive been for the last few suckass seasons and really do want to see this Tebow kid turn things around for the team and the fans(me in particular):D:beer:
11-5 baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS !!!

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:13 AM
the game within the game-Miller and Doom on the edges against Matt Light and Nate Solder...nfl network...lol

pnbronco
12-18-2011, 11:14 AM
GO BRONCOS!!!!

Play a hard fought game and no injuries please..........

Plus lots and lots of this...............:defense:

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Early in the season we were thinking we would be giving Indy a run at Andrew Luck...lol...Remember? Those were some dark days.
Instead, we are on top and we are the talk of the nation and it is friggin awesome.

FlyByU
12-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Made it back to watch the game at home this week and will have my oldest son to watch the game with this week as well. So a great week so far.

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Perhaps.......but the BRONCOS are here again at 1st place in the division with 3 games left (win at least 2 and they're in of course Raiders and Chargers need to lose at least one more)) regardless of how they got here and where we all thought they'd be. I believe this would be tougher to soak up than 08 because of this year's last 2 opponents whereas back then Carolina and SD were two very good teams and no surprise by the loses, though the BRONCOS packed it in for the SD game.

Just don't want to see a lot of overreaction if we don't pull this one off.

I doubt we'll lose the last three - especially the final two.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:32 AM
great Video this morning over at nfl.com

BORDERLINE
12-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Let's Go Broncos.

DOOM and Von NEED to show up and show out today. IMO they are the key. Get to Brady make him force throws and our defense should be ready to jump on some turnovers.

The offense should run the ball all over the Pats defense and If by any chance they stop the run. Tebow time must go aerial attack. D.T big day my man make some plays!!!!!

Ninja, why did you mess with the norm man. Sneaks does the game day thread we ALL know that SMH

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 11:45 AM
If we lose today, ban wayninja.

tia

artie_dale
12-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Just don't want to see a lot of overreaction if we don't pull this one off.

I doubt we'll lose the last three - especially the final two.

I will be pretty disappointed if we get blown out. Think about it. How the heck can we honestly think we can contend if we can't give the Pats, a team with one of the worst defenses in the entire league, a run for their money? Winning the division means nothing to me this season if we don't actually contend. The REASON winning our division is meaningless this season is because how bad it really is. So, this game against NE, is the first real game that can really tell us what we currently have. I won't flip out, and my hopes aren't as high as a lot of people, but I want nothing more than our team to be a threat to the league.

Canmore
12-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I agree, but would take it a step futher. Brady is too much of a vet and has too many weapons for us to be successful simply 'moving him off his spot'. He needs to be getting hit. Even if he gets the pass off, he need to pay for it. Making him move around just won't cut it.

You have a valid point. If we get Brady off his spot I don't expect him to have a clean jersey.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 11:51 AM

tia

However, if we win, I become ruler of the forums.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 11:54 AM
I think we might be facing Brady's backup in the second half. No way will Brady last thru the whole game. Nate Solder is going to get schooled by a fellow rookie.

Nomad
12-18-2011, 12:49 PM
However, if we win, I become ruler of the forums.

Not really....it just means you dodged a mojo bullet and you know sneakers is the man and I get flamed for not believing the BRONCOS could win this game. Also the media explodes on Tebowmania and some folks are wondering when this shit will end:lol:

I don't see any overreaction for this game, Joe, now against Buffalo and KC will be a different story if the BRONCOS fall flat.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 12:58 PM
green bay at kc is on fox. we get to scout orton who comes to mile high on jan 1

Nomad
12-18-2011, 12:59 PM
green bay at kc is on fox. we get to scout orton who comes to mile high on jan 1

We get Seattle/Chicago, but Mass starts in 30 minutes anyway so I gotta go.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 01:12 PM
wow...Orton is driving the chiefs. He is throwing great. They are at the packer 1. Two bad Orton throws from the 1 and kc settling for 3. pathetic

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:17 PM
I want KC to beat GB.

GB has to be exposed so we can see a gameplan that works against them.

We may be playing them in the SB.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Tired of the Packers complaining that Tebowmania is stealing their thunder. If they lose today ending the streak, then the media can devote more time to Tebow and the Broncos!

:pound:
Man, Orton played horrible inside the Packers 5. Deja Vu

wayninja
12-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Please keep KC/Orton taint out of this thread

TIA

spikerman
12-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Man, Orton played horrible inside the Packers 5. Deja Vu
:shocked:

Dzone
12-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Who will be playing today in the secondary to stop Brady? Wilhite? Harris? Mccarthy? Moore? Carter? Tony?

Dzone
12-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Please keep KC/Orton taint out of this thread

TIA

Its pertinent because we play Orton in 2 weeks
Besides, this thread is going to hit about 5,000 posts and you can take credit for starting it...:salute:

Dzone
12-18-2011, 01:53 PM
anyone listening to broncos gameday on 850 koa? Countdown to kickoff with Logan and Griese starts at noon. Pick it up online. Its probably the best pregame show

BTW, everyone on CBS crew picked the Patriots to win today, except for Shannon Sharpe. Sharpe was the only one to pick Denver.
Terry bradshaw picked Denver and I think the rest of fox crew went all NE

spikerman
12-18-2011, 01:57 PM
anyone listening to broncos gameday on 850 koa? Countdown to kickoff with Logan and Griese starts at noon. Pick it up online. Its probably the best pregame show

BTW, everyone on CBS crew picked the Patriots to win today, except for Shannon Sharpe. Sharpe was the only one to pick Denver.
Terry bradshaw picked Denver and I think the rest of fox crew went all NE

I don't blame them. On paper, this should be a Patriots victory. Of course, they don't play the game on paper, they play it on a little electronic box in my living room.

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 01:58 PM
I don't blame them. On paper, this should be a Patriots victory. Of course, they don't play the game on paper, they play it on a little electronic box in my living room.

Ok, that made me lol.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

spikerman
12-18-2011, 02:02 PM
Ok, that made me lol.

Thanks, but I can't take credit. I think some ESPN "personality" used to say something like that. I'm not nearly that original. :)

Joe, are you at the game?

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks, but I can't take credit. I think some ESPN "personality" used to say something like that. I'm not nearly that original. :)

Joe, are you at the game?

Nah. Enjoying my 60" tele today.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Todays game is the game of the Century. It is the biggest game of the season. Quoting SI"Amazing,Incredible,Phenomenal, Mind-blowing, Unbelievable" The TV Networks fought over this game. The biggest event of the year. The most media passes ever at mile high.
The magnifying glass of the world will be on Tebows every move.
Von Miller is going to have A Field day against Nate Solder. Havent those two played against each other in college?

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 02:34 PM

tia

nah, can't ban the best sig on the boards. :pound:

Lots of talk about how bad the Pats secondary is and how Tebow needs to air the ball out. Forgotten is that only GB has more INTs than NE on defense. I did pick up DT to replace Greg Jennings on my fantasy team, so I'm hoping/expecting some passing success, but Tebow is going to see some coverages today he hasn't seen before. Very interesting to see how Tebow does against one of the all time great defensive minds, even if the personnel isn't as strong as it has been in NE.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 02:40 PM
If the Packers lose and Broncos win, then the media can devote more time to what people really want and that's more Tebow. They can change the name of sportcenter to Tebowcenter...

BroncoTech
12-18-2011, 02:48 PM
Let's go kick some patriot butt today. Go Broncos!
:defense: :first:

Nomad
12-18-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm back from Mass...lite a candle for the BRONCOS and Tebowed while genuflecting.:D

Man, it's snowing like a sombich....almost blizzard like conditions. Oh well, time to get some chow and then crack open a brew.:lol:

Dzone
12-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Dawkins inactive

WTE
12-18-2011, 03:02 PM
How's all my Broncos friends doing today?

Dzone
12-18-2011, 03:02 PM
"This game will be decided by the broncos secondary"-Brian Griese
We are starting 3 rookie DBs at the back end of this defense.

Dzone
12-18-2011, 03:05 PM
How's all my Broncos friends doing today?

Wussup man? Without Deion Branch, its hard to see this NE offense doing anything.

WTE
12-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Wussup man? Without Deion Branch, its hard to see this NE offense doing anything.

Deion's groin or hammy has been bothering him for a month now and he has done very little.

Pats still won anyway.

I'm looking for Aaron Hernandez to fill his void and get around 6 receptions 89 yards and a TD

Nomad
12-18-2011, 03:08 PM

You makin a funny Dzone

Dzone
12-18-2011, 03:14 PM
You makin a funny Dzone

haha, ya I was. They wont miss Branch. He aint any good anyway.
I think WTE thought i was bein serious...

WTE
12-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Patriots center Dan Connoly returns after missing the last three games.

The Patriots running game suffered without him.

I'm looking for a better running game with Connoly's return.

weazel
12-18-2011, 03:16 PM
predictions????

I say NE30 - DEN 20

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Deion's groin or hammy has been bothering him for a month now and he has done very little.

Pats still won anyway.

I'm looking for Aaron Hernandez to fill his void and get around 6 receptions 89 yards and a TD

imo Hernandez needs to have a big game for you to win. We'll likely go all in trying to take space from Gronk and timing from Welker. Hernandez could end up being the best mismatch.

weazel
12-18-2011, 03:22 PM
imo Hernandez needs to have a big game for you to win. We'll likely go all in trying to take space from Gronk and timing from Welker. Hernandez could end up being the best mismatch.

who's going to be taking away all this space from Welker and Gronk? Hernandez will have a good game, but so with those other two.

weazel
12-18-2011, 03:23 PM
anyone else see the Tebow mic'd up thing on ESPN this morning? pretty good stuff!

WTE
12-18-2011, 03:23 PM
This is the day Belichick finally calls a reverse. I don't think he's called one all year.

I'm looking for speedster Underwood to get the call.

Joel
12-18-2011, 03:38 PM
Maybe a good day to be the underdog:

The Texans just scored their first TD, but still trail the Panthers by 8.

Shannys Redskins jumped out to a 17-0 lead on the Division leading Giants and currently lead 23-3 (as a Dallas fan, this thrills me.)

The Colts are up 20-6 on the Titans and could get their first win of the season and (wait for it)

The Pack trails Ortons Chiefs under Romeo Crennel 12-7 and could get their first LOSS of the season if that score holds.

Go underdogs (except Carolina,) Go America.

Titans driving late now, but Carolina scored a TD then picked the Texans in their end zone, and KC just scored a TD to lead GB 19-7 with <5:00 (ESPN even has the winless teams score next to the undefeated ones.)

Joel
12-18-2011, 03:51 PM
who's going to be taking away all this space from Welker and Gronk? Hernandez will have a good game, but so with those other two.
DJ on Gronk, Champ on Welker. That might not shut them down, but then again it might, and would give us a fighting chance with Branch out of the game.

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 04:00 PM

Champ on Gronk, Harris + Woodyard/DJ on Welker.

cmc0605
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
If anyone has a steam, PM appreciated!

Ziggy
12-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Let's do this! Broncos come out of the gate throwing the ball would be my guess.

Nomad
12-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Maybe a good day to be the underdog:

The Texans just scored their first TD, but still trail the Panthers by 8.

Shannys Redskins jumped out to a 17-0 lead on the Division leading Giants and currently lead 23-3 (as a Dallas fan, this thrills me.)

The Colts are up 20-6 on the Titans and could get their first win of the season and (wait for it)

The Pack trails Ortons Chiefs under Romeo Crennel 12-7 and could get their first LOSS of the season if that score holds.

Go underdogs (except Carolina,) Go America.

Titans driving late now, but Carolina scored a TD then picked the Texans in their end zone, and KC just scored a TD to lead GB 19-7 with <5:00 (ESPN even has the winless teams score next to the undefeated ones.)

Hopefully it's not 'streak ending day'.....Packers winning streak ended and Colts losing streak ended. BRONCOS on a 6 game winning streak

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

camdisco24
Wish this stupid Phins vs Bills game would end!!!

Pumped for this game!! GO BRONCOS!! Show some heart today.

lgenf
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
The GD fins game will not fng end!!!!!!K

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Here we go!

spikerman
12-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Alright. Let's not have a 3 and out on the first possession.

spikerman
12-18-2011, 04:21 PM
If Denver can keep this running game going this is going to REALLY help the defense.

lgenf
What is happening in the game?

Joel
WOW! Liked Jeremiah Johnson (who took Urlacher to the ground on Tebows last pass last week,) but REALLY like him now. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-18-2011, 04:22 PM
:salute: TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS :salute:

spikerman
What a play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoJoe
O.M.G!

tomjonesrocks
**** yeah!

Joel
What is happening in the game?
Tebow's shaking off a back field tackle to run 8 yards for a TD, that's what.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Excellent 1st drive! Way to start! :salute:

weazel
woooohooooooo you cant take down Timmy!

tomjonesrocks
Is this an early lead? Can I believe my eyes?

camdisco24
AHHHH SWITCH!!! Come on CBS!

dogfish
tim tebow is the ****ing honeybadger. . . dude is relentless. . . . :cool:

spikerman
Well that sucks.

Slick
12-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Wtf?

weazel
I always think its funny when an NFL player doesnt know the rules of the game... why run that in and celebrate? lmao

Northman
Good start but then the muffed XP. Cant do that shit.

soonermeteor
God talk about epic amazing to epic fail. :lol:

lgenf
Omg the fins game justended and they are not switching over yet

I Eat Staples
Tim Tebow to the Patriot defense: get off me!

But wow, I really hope that extra point doesn't hurt us. That's just ridiculous.

Nick
12-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Tebow is a beast.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Tebow just continues to amaze me. I thought for sure he was sacked there.

Slick
Still, great start.

Joel
Have to stop bragging on Colquitt, I guess; hopefully it won't matter.

NICE start for the offense; now let's see if the D can make NE punt; if we can do that and get another score we'll be in very good shape.

HORSEPOWER 56
What happened to the XP? CBS is taking their time switching over from the Dolphins game...

FanInAZ
DBfan2007 & I just showed up a a bar showing the game just in time for KO

BroncoJoe
12-18-2011, 04:26 PM

NICE start for the offense; now let's see if the D can make NE punt; if we can do that and get another score we'll be in very good shape.

Bad snap.

tomjonesrocks
The Pats running the ball back 100 yards for nothing added to the ridiculousness there...

Edmonton Bronco Fan
I hope Doom and Von hit, hurry and sack the shit out of Brady all day.

Nick
12-18-2011, 04:27 PM
Scare brady!

lgenf
We are still on fng commercials here

Wtf CBS

Wtf!!!!!!

spikerman

That was more on Paxton than Colquitt.

lgenf
Finally'!!!!!!!!!!

weazel
tebow looked like GREG JENNINGS there! Gotta put the team on his back... Get off me!!!

weazel
12-18-2011, 04:28 PM
wow that was some terrible defense

spikerman
Secondary looked bad on that.

Nomad
The slice and dice commences

lgenf
Come on tackle him!

I Eat Staples
Wide open man, and awful, awful tackling. Pathetic.

Slick
Carter's got to make that tackle.

tomjonesrocks
Well, that was terrible...settle the **** down defense and stay within yourself.

Joel
12-18-2011, 04:29 PM
AWFUL coverage AND tackling on that 3rd down; we're gonna be missing Dawkins badly today. :(

camdisco24
I would love to see how we got our first TD.

Nomad
That was more on Paxton than Colquitt.

I missed the opening drive and I just walked in for that pass play by Brady

spikerman
Terrible coverage by Goodman.

HORSEPOWER 56
Well... hmmm...

Slick
Wow, goody got torched. Again.

weazel
wow our D looks like melted butter

tomjonesrocks
And the Pats have the lead.

I Eat Staples
Are we going to cover anyone?

I'm already missing that extra point.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-18-2011, 04:30 PM
That sucks. Goodman burned again.. pathetic.

cmc0605
i smell a shootout

Nick
So it looks like 1st and 2nd selection of the draft will be CB

camdisco24
Come on Goodman...

Joel
Goodman burned for YET ANOTHER TD. Don't think Brady's gonna give you picks to bail yourself out with today, man: You're gonna have to learn to cover.

BroncoJoe
I nearly posted I hope the D doesn't get too high too early.

spikerman
12-18-2011, 04:31 PM
It looks like the Broncos may need to score about 50 today to have a chance of winning.

lgenf
Goodman has a play to makeup later in the game cause he took that one off

rcsodak
Maybe some of this "best d in the league" spewing by some posters can cease now?

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Alright Tebow! Let's get another drive going here!!

Nomad
12-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Goodman will be at the burn unit at the hospital after today

tomjonesrocks
12-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Hopefully the Pats D plays terrible again. One of the worst defensive series' of the season there.

I Eat Staples
When will Cosby learn to take a knee? I hate having him return kickoffs.

weazel
i smell a shootout

sadly, we aren't going to keep up to NE in a shootout

hotcarl
ocho cinco coming out party 3 tds mother******

BroncoJoe
Maybe some of this "best d in the league" spewing by some posters can cease now?

Even Ali got beat... ;)

wayninja
12-18-2011, 04:34 PM
At least they had to use crazy deception to fool Goodman.

Nomad
Hopefully the Pats D plays terrible again. One of the worst defensive series' of the season there.

NE is second in picks in the league....who wouldof thunk it

camdisco24
sadly, we aren't going to keep up to NE in a shootout

With their secondary, its not out of the question... however, judging by the first drive, our's isnt going to help either.

Joel
12-18-2011, 04:35 PM
At least they had to use crazy deception to fool Goodman.
A go route is crazy deception? Only against Goodman.... :tongue:

DenBronx
Game could get ugly real fast with their offense.

Nick
Nice run!

wayninja
They are killing our secondary and we are killing their D-line. Good game so far.

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 04:36 PM
McGahee running well today!

wayninja
A go route is crazy deception? Only against Goodman.... :tongue:

forgot to use sarcasm tags, sorry.

lgenf
I think mcgahee hurt his knee again on that run

DenBronx
So is our 1st round pick a CB??? Can we send NYJ a 1st for Revis?

Nomad
Game could get ugly real fast with their offense.

BRONCOS need to score 7s soon and often

Nick
12-18-2011, 04:37 PM
Nice fn throw! :salute:

wayninja
good toss by timmy

Joel
Nice call, nice throw, nice catch by Thomas; do that all day and we win easy.

weazel
holy shit their run D is horrible!!!

spikerman
Wow!! Track meet.

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute: TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS :salute:

camdisco24
Hello Lance Ball!!!

wayninja
Go for 2!!!!

jk

HORSEPOWER 56
That's what I'm talking about!!!! Way to respond!!! :salute:

tomjonesrocks
Is this our late '90s running game come back to life?

sneakers
12-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I said what what in the butt

cmc0605
I told you I smell a shootout!!!

WTE
Patriots can't tackle for shit

weazel
**** this is exciting anyway

lgenf
maybe not a TD, under review

FanInAZ
I guess neither :defense: showed up today

I Eat Staples
12-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Wow, nice running. The first team to play defense might win.

Joel
WOW, who was that eating up TWO tacklers at the end of that TD run, Royal? Hate to put the D back on the field so soon but helluva a job on offense so far.

Nomad
Long snapper needs his ass kicked if he muffs this one.....and we'll let frauchize do it.:D

Dzone
omg omg run to daylight lance ball!!!!! we are shredding the patriot d

lgenf
I still think mcgahee is hurt again

We may need Ball and Johnson all day

wayninja
12-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Patriots can't tackle for shit

To be fair, they can't do much on defense for shit. I figured we'd run well, but I had no idea that the pats would open the door for us.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Our running game looks really good against this Pat's defense. At this rate McGahee, Ball and Johnson are all going to put up 100+ yard days. Please let it happen!

dogfish
oh man, i love this team so much right now. . . .

:defense:

win lose or draw, they play hard and they're fun to watch. . .

wayninja
I still think mcgahee is hurt again

We may need Ball and Johnson all day

I rely on Ball and Johnson in most endeavors.

Dzone
time for the d to rise up. this is like a playoff game

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Redemption time :defense:

lgenf
Keeping in the loop

Oakland up 7-0 on Detroit

Edit

Tied now after a 58 yd TD to megatron

7-7

Nomad
Gotta get to Brady and put him on his ass.......pressure, pressure, pressure:defense:

Dreadnought
12-18-2011, 04:43 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This newfangled passing stuff won't catch on. Man, but the offense looks like they've got it together today. Hitting on all cylinders

BroncoJoe

:)

Denver Native (Carol)
LET'S GO :defense::defense::defense:

spikerman
Brady is bothered most by pressure up the middle. The DT's are going to have to collapse the pocket.

Dzone
all 3 running backs are rising up to the challenge. Mcgahee, Ball and Johnson....and Tebow. They can't stop our ground attack. Keep pounding.

cmc0605
12-18-2011, 04:44 PM
7-7 in the Detroit-Oakland game... Calvin Johnson just burned noobs

lgenf
12-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Let's get some pressure on Brady now

Nomad
Ref looked offended:lol:

spikerman
Arrrggh. Denver needed that pick!

Nomad
12-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Yes.....catch with your hands

Edmonton Bronco Fan
That shoulda been picked by Moore.

camdisco24
Almost a pick!

wayninja
OMG, Rahim, you have to catch that!!!

cmc0605
Good job Moore

Nick
moore needs to get those

Joel
A pick we needed. :( Followed by a BS holding call to bail out the Pats. Need to make it count when we get 'em in long yardage.

HORSEPOWER 56
How about the hold on Doom's arm??? C'mon. :tsk:

wayninja
12-18-2011, 04:47 PM
A classic 'you stopped brady, and we can't allow that' penalty

spikerman
I thought that call was weak.

weazel
wow that was lame call

tomjonesrocks
Another 3rd and long turned to a first.

I Eat Staples
Moore needs to pick that off. And wow, even when it's an incomplete pass we can't get off the field on 3rd down.

hotcarl
hit brady real hard

lgenf
Let's go D

HORSEPOWER 56
12-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Grounding?

wayninja
only rushed 3?

I guess it's working... maybe just mixing it up...

tomjonesrocks
Please stop them this time. 3rd and 10.

spikerman
You can't only rush 3 against Brady.

lgenf
We r getting NO Pressure at all

weazel
sweet!!!

Nomad
hit brady real hard

I wanta see snot bubbles

wayninja
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM
scary close

HORSEPOWER 56
Way to hold, defense!!! :defense:

camdisco24
Nice job D. Lets keep up the offense now.

Northman
Good stop.

spikerman
Grounding?

It won't be called grounding because Brady wasn't in danger of being sacked.

hotcarl
kill him

cmc0605
Good stop, need to get more pressure with the front 4 though