PDA

View Full Version : Deion Branch, Patrick Chung out for Pats

cmc0605
12-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Well, a little bit of help.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825222d4/article/branch-spikes-among-five-downgraded-to-out-for-patriots?module=HP11_headline_stack

igoe4broncos
12-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Pretty big news.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Absolutely meaningless.

If Tom Brady is playing, the Pats should and most likely will win.

WTE
12-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Well, a little bit of help.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825222d4/article/branch-spikes-among-five-downgraded-to-out-for-patriots?module=HP11_headline_stack

Not a big deal that Deion Branch is out.

The Patriots have a nickleback who can also play wide receiver.

His name is Julian Edelman.

New England will be fine.

nevcraw
12-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Not a big deal that Deion Branch is out.

The Patriots have a nickleback who can also play wide receiver.

His name is Julian Edelman.

New England will be fine.

I would love to see the little fondler try to tackle tebow.

rcsodak
12-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Does edelman go both ways?

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

WTE
12-17-2011, 06:11 PM

I'm sure you're aware that all fondling charges against Edelman were recently dismissed. BTW, the chick he danced with was a finalist for Miss Mass. and tried to get on a reality TV show recently. She obviously is an attention seeking whore whose evil plan was foiled!

Does edelman go both ways?

Yes, there are several Patriots who go both ways. Just like TebowTime5502.

nevcraw
12-17-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm sure you're aware that all fondling charges against Edelman were recently dismissed. BTW, the chick he danced with was a finalist for Miss Mass. and tried to get on a reality TV show recently. She obviously is an attention seeking whore whose evil plan was foiled!

Yes, there are several Patriots who go both ways. Just like TebowTime5502.

lack of evidence does mean he didn't cop a feel.. The finalist of Miss Mass can get finger banged by anyone she wants and doesn't take kindly from the mullet midget 5th team receiver/6th team CB taking one for free..

Joel
12-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Wow, that's potentially huge; seems to me it basically means we need only hope Goodman can stay with Chad Johnson (admittedly a desperate hope the way Goodman's played lately, but no one's heard much from Johnson since he changed his name,) DJ can handle Gronkowski and Harris or Dawkins can give either of them any necessary added help. We might actually be able to rush >4 against Brady without being eaten alive by quick throws against one on one coverage.

I already knew they'd be putting a rookie RT in front of Miller, but... man, it may still be an uphill climb, but if we can't beat the Pats with this kind of match up on our home field we can't beat them PERIOD. I don't wish ill health on those guys or anyone, and do wish them a full recovery--Monday. Tebow still needs good protection and good passes to WRs who catch them, but we may not be FORCED into a shootout now.

bcbronc
12-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Wow, that's potentially huge; seems to me it basically means we need only hope Goodman can stay with Chad Johnson (admittedly a desperate hope the way Goodman's played lately, but no one's heard much from Johnson since he changed his name,) DJ can handle Gronkowski and Harris or Dawkins can give either of them any necessary added help. We might actually be able to rush >4 against Brady without being eaten alive by quick throws against one on one coverage.

I already knew they'd be putting a rookie RT in front of Miller, but... man, it may still be an uphill climb, but if we can't beat the Pats with this kind of match up on our home field we can't beat them PERIOD. I don't wish ill health on those guys or anyone, and do wish them a full recovery--Monday. Tebow still needs good protection and good passes to WRs who catch them, but we may not be FORCED into a shootout now.

EightFive sucks. Even Goodman can cover him now. The only thing he's done this year is drop TD passes.

I don't think DJ can handle Gronkowski, at least not one on one. DJ is probably better covering Hernandez, Woodhead or Green-Ellis...I like those matchups much more (still not easy though).

I think we'll see a lot of zone actually. Lots of hype on this match up on NFLN, and I don't remember the specific numbers, but this season Brady's passing numbers are significantly better between the numbers than outside. I wouldn't be surprised if we play some eight in the box with Dawkins and try to make Brady guess wrong on who's coming and who's falling into coverage. Bump at the line and mix up the blitz packages, anywhere from 2 to 8 guys coming on a given play, and see if we can get Brady taking that extra split second before he gets the ball out.

Slick
12-17-2011, 07:37 PM
haha good one nev.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

dogfish
12-17-2011, 09:26 PM
isolate champ on welker, blitz brady, and double gronkowski on third down and in the red zone. . .

WTE
12-17-2011, 09:36 PM
isolate champ on welker, blitz brady, and double gronkowski on third down and in the red zone. . .

What a great running lane down the middle!

Thanks Hoptardy Diggity Doggity!

dogfish
12-17-2011, 09:38 PM
What a great running lane down the middle!

Thanks Hoptardy Diggity Doggity!

brady's gonna feel more violated than that miss mass chick did when von doom's done with him. . . .

:welcome:

BroncoStud
12-18-2011, 01:38 AM
I may be the only one who thinks the Branch injury is significant. Brady relies on him when the chips are down, this is big for the Broncos.

sneakers
12-18-2011, 02:39 AM

Also, white.

RebelRocker
12-18-2011, 09:05 AM
Absolutely meaningless.

If Tom Brady is playing, the Pats should and most likely will win.

Way to be a true fan...................... Oh, wait.... YOU'RE NOT!:lol: