PDA

View Full Version : Time for BG to eat some crow for a change.

Bullgator
12-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Being a staunch TT supporter from the beginning(which was pretty brutal) and with alot of time put in here since, some great debates have taken place. Not the least of those were about if TT will make it or not... how good he will be.

And so now with the steady success even when at his most green(only 11 games so far), I have alot of gloating to do :D.

We are starting to see what I have been claiming, that TT will forever change the evolution of the QB position. It will change the way the game is played... It will be more of a one man show with the QB both running and throwing... and fair or not that's a HELL of a lot more fun to watch IMO.

HAVING SAID THAT!

SOMETIMES.... only once in a great while, even I might possibly not be 100% right...

I was wrong about Fox.

And what is worse is that I was told I would say this as soon as Fox played TT. That I was just mad that he wouldn't start TT. Now I can't deny that I was not happy about that but at that time the D was playing terrible and the coaching staff had not yet changed the offense in to what I had been saying all along. Still pissed at some of the under center stuff. But the point is that he haddn't shown me ANYTHING to say that he had a clue as to what the **** he is doing...

Then all o the sudden when put in position to win he has been dare I say clutch!

He hasn't made one mistake as the coach down the stretch of a tight game... He has made the right calls managing the game to perfection... Most of the time we take game and clock management for granted...You never think about clock and game management until it goes wrong. Fox is the best in the business at doing it right and after all that's what the head coaches really do for a living. Don't **** it up.

And then there is changing the offense more and more every week. He is now starting to see what I've been seeing for years now.... that TT puts defenses in a pickle... what Dilfer calls "conflict" These so called experts are just now coming around to what I have been claiming for at least his second year at UF.

At the end of the day with 11 on 11 you have what you saw on that TD pass to DT against Chicago, the CB didn't know weather to cover DT in the endzone or come up and stop the QB run. TT forces the CB to come up by running allll the way to the los and getting the ball off at the last possible second... at the end of that play the CB just threw his hands up to his teammate as if to say "what could I do?" Pickled... You do that all the time and exploit the D' weakness... sometime its a run ISO, sometimes it pass and sometimes its an extra blocker, but its at your advantage all the time as the Offense when its 11 on 11. Thanks to a running QB.

Back to the part you came to read... YES I was wrong about Fox being a shitty coach and a bad hire.

He has done in essence what TT has done to all his critics... Fox Tebowed me : /

It's not because he finally played TT(even the fans knew that ffs), It's because he has shown me that he is not only a players coach but a smart veteran who has ice in his veins at the end just like my boy Timmy.

Now if only he can allow TT to throw the ball in the first 2 quarters...

GJ coach, you just might be the MVP of this team.

Shazam!
12-17-2011, 02:07 PM
I cant bring myself to read all of that.

Bullgator
12-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I cant bring myself to read all of that.

You will... eventually...

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Being a staunch TT supporter from the beginning(which was pretty brutal) and with alot of time put in here since, some great debates have taken place. Not the least of those were about if TT will make it or not... how good he will be.

And so now with the steady success even when at his most green(only 11 games so far), I have alot of gloating to do :D.

We are starting to see what I have been claiming, that TT will forever change the evolution of the QB position. It will change the way the game is played... It will be more of a one man show with the QB both running and throwing... and fair or not that's a HELL of a lot more fun to watch IMO.

HAVING SAID THAT!

SOMETIMES.... only once in a great while, even I might possibly not be 100% right...

I was wrong about Fox.

And what is worse is that I was told I would say this as soon as Fox played TT. That I was just mad that he wouldn't start TT. Now I can't deny that I was not happy about that but at that time the D was playing terrible and the coaching staff had not yet changed the offense in to what I had been saying all along. Still pissed at some of the under center stuff. But the point is that he haddn't shown me ANYTHING to say that he had a clue as to what the **** he is doing...

Then all o the sudden when put in position to win he has been dare I say clutch!

He hasn't made one mistake as the coach down the stretch of a tight game... He has made the right calls managing the game to perfection... Most of the time we take game and clock management for granted...You never think about clock and game management until it goes wrong. Fox is the best in the business at doing it right and after all that's what the head coaches really do for a living. Don't **** it up.

And then there is changing the offense more and more every week. He is now starting to see what I've been seeing for years now.... that TT puts defenses in a pickle... what Dilfer calls "conflict" These so called experts are just now coming around to what I have been claiming for at least his second year at UF.

At the end of the day with 11 on 11 you have what you saw on that TD pass to DT against Chicago, the CB didn't know weather to cover DT in the endzone or come up and stop the QB run. TT dictates that he comes up by running allll the way to the los and getting the ball off at the last possible second... at the end of that play the CB just threw his hands up to his teammate as if to say "what could I do?" Pickled... You do that all the time and exploit the D' weakness... sometime its a run ISO, sometimes it pass and sometimes its an extra blocker, but its at your advantage all the time as the Offense when its 11 on 11. Thanks to a running QB.

Back to the part you came to read... YES I was wrong about Fox being a shitty coach and a bad hire.

He has done in essence what TT has done to all his critics... Fox Tebowed me : /

It's not because he finally played TT(even the fans knew that ffs), It's because he has shown me that he is not only a players coach but a smart veteran who has ice in his veins at the end just like my boy Timmy.

GJ coach, you just might be the MVP of this team.

Listen, I obviously did not read your entire post. However, while glancing for some poignant information, I noticed you apologized to Fox. I commend you for that.

However, Fox wanted T2 to fail from the beginning.

As did Elway.

They're forgiven.

But make sure to keep your enemies closer.

They will turn on Tebow fast.

Good to see another dude from Gainesville. I'm in Alachua. I'm the best and you can be my assistant on these boards and in this county.

Dzone
12-17-2011, 02:12 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-17-2011, 02:26 PM
Listen, I obviously did not read your entire post. However, while glancing for some poignant information, I noticed you apologized to Fox. I commend you for that.

As did Elway.

They're forgiven.

But make sure to keep your enemies closer.

They will turn on Tebow fast.

Good to see another dude from Gainesville. I'm in Alachua. I'm the best and you can be my assistant on these boards and in this county.

Please provide written evidence - i.e. articles, etc., which proves that both Coach Fox and #7 wanted TT to fail from the beginning - TIA

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 02:33 PM
Please provide written evidence - i.e. articles, etc., which proves that both Coach Fox and #7 wanted TT to fail from the beginning - TIA

Believe none of what you read and half of what you hear.

People are generally liars.

Therefore, you have to be intuitive enough to understand what they're actually saying.

Of course, i'm completely honest. I always tell the truth. I'm the best.

However, a lot of people lie pathologically and ignorantly. They can't help it. I still love them, of course.

They are just weaker.

FanInAZ
12-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Bullgator, I commend you for your willingness to admit you were wrong & have retracted allegations about Fox & Elway that you never had any proof to support.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-17-2011, 02:47 PM

People are generally liars.

Therefore, you have to be intuitive enough to understand what they're actually saying.

Of course, i'm completely honest. I always tell the truth. I'm the best.

However, a lot of people lie pathologically and ignorantly. They can't help it. I still love them, of course.

They are just weaker.

So, what you are saying is that you took something that both of them said, and interpreted it the way you wanted to - whether it is the way they meant it or not?:rolleyes:

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Bullgator, I commend you for your willingness to admit you were wrong & have retracted allegations about Fox & Elway that you never had any proof to support.

lol.

BG, you've really made some of these people see the light. They have their eyes closed, of course, but if they peak you're staring at them.

BG, I shall make you my best friend on this site. We live close so we may one day hangout.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 02:49 PM
So, what you are saying is that you took something that both of them said, and interpreted it the way you wanted to - whether it is the way they meant it or not?:rolleyes:

No.

I am telling you how they meant it. Remember, I have a hard time lying.

Slick
12-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Not having an off season obviously affected this team a little worse than others. Fox and the other new coaches had to take some time to see what they had to work with.

They have made really good adjustments as the season has gone on.

I don't really think they're running the offense like you wanted though, Bull. Maybe The first few starts, but they've gone more conventional as of late.

Big test for the team on Sunday.

Slick
12-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Carol, don't even bother.

Shazam!
12-17-2011, 02:56 PM
I read all the other posts though and I'm glad I didn't read the original as it seems to be deja vu.

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:00 PM
I used to think how great it was that we had all these new fans from Florida jumping on board and becoming Bronco fans...now I have seen the light...
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:01 PM
I read all the other posts though and I'm glad I didn't read the original as it seems to be deja vu.

:pound::lol::lol:

SoCalImport
12-17-2011, 03:03 PM
I used to think how great it was that we had all these new fans from Florida jumping on board and becoming Bronco fans...now I have seen the light...
:pound: :pound: :pound:

SOME are ok.

weazel
12-17-2011, 03:13 PM
I hope Tebow gets all of you fanbois together and takes you to the mother ship. These threads are just getting worse and worse

Davii
12-17-2011, 03:28 PM

Thank you for throwing that out there right there at the beginning so I felt justified in ignoring your posts.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Thank you for throwing that out there right there at the beginning so I felt justified in ignoring your posts.

Enlightenment gives you a headache, I know. Same here.

Davii
12-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Enlightenment gives you a headache, I know. Same here.

I can't believe this post if I only read it, if someone reads it aloud I can only believe half of it. Ok, done, now that I have heard your post I can believe that thinking gives you a headache.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:41 PM
I can't believe this post if I only read it, if someone reads it aloud I can only believe half of it. Ok, done, now that I have heard your post I can believe that thinking gives you a headache.

Don't confuse yourself.

The world is trying to confuse us enough.

Be your biggest fan.

God made you.

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:42 PM
Once you have been on this board for a while, you find that there are posts you like to read, and posts you simply skip over and ignore. Im sure thats how it is for most of us on here. Some people end up on everyones ignore list, so they dont even have anyone reading their posts...such a lonely feeling to be on everyones ignore list...:pound:

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
But this guy is funny...I have to say

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Once you have been on this board for a while, you find that there are posts you like to read, and posts you simply skip over and ignore. Im sure thats how it is for most of us on here. Some people end up on everyones ignore list, so they dont even have anyone reading their posts...such a lonely feeling to be on everyones ignore list...:pound:

I wouldn't know.

I don't get lonely.

I'm the one that makes people feel lonely when they're not with me.

I'm the one that completes you.

Davii
12-17-2011, 03:46 PM

Probably even lonlier to earn a ban from a certain community. I don't know though, I've never had a problem engaging in civil discourse as an adult.

Can anyone weigh in on that? Anyone here ever get banned from a forum for their inability to partake in civil dialogue?

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't know.

I don't get lonely.

I'm the one that makes people feel lonely when they're not with me.

I'm the one that completes you.

LOL..now thats some funny shit right there

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Probably even lonlier to earn a ban from a certain community. I don't know though, I've never had a problem engaging in civil discourse as an adult.

Can anyone weigh in on that? Anyone here ever get banned from a forum for their inability to partake in civil dialogue?

No, not me. I've been banned from multiple site forums for being the best, though. It *can* be lonely at the top for some, but I don't get lonely.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Don't confuse yourself.

The world is trying to confuse us enough.

Be your biggest fan.

God made you.

Certainly appears that it has done a great job on you.

Dzone
12-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Unfortunately, your game is probably not going to be sustainable.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-17-2011, 03:55 PM
No, not me. I've been banned from multiple site forums for being the best, though. It *can* be lonely at the top for some, but I don't get lonely.

Question is - for being the best what?

Davii
12-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Just a public service announcement folks. Please be aware of this in your dealings with others:

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others

Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness

Exaggerating your achievements or talents

Expecting constant praise and admiration

Believing that you're special and acting accordingly

Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings

Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans

Taking advantage of others

Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior

Being jealous of others

Believing that others are jealous of you

Trouble keeping healthy relationships

Setting unrealistic goals

Being easily hurt and rejected

Having a fragile self-esteem

Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don't receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything —the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance.

But underneath all this behavior often lies a fragile self-esteem. You have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have a sense of secret shame and humiliation. And in order to make yourself feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and efforts to belittle the other person to make yourself appear better.

If you, or anyone you know is suffering, please, get help.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Certainly appears that it has done a great job on you.

Listen babe, you're going to have to wait your turn. This is not personal. I gave a couple of other chicks a chance with me when I feel the time is right before I met you. If it doesn't workout with my other babes, I will gladly give you a chance. A good chance, regardless of your age. I like all ages, shapes, and sizes. I'm very talented. I'm also as loyal as a dog. That's right, dogs are actually loyal. I don't stray. I'm a dog with an owner that feeds him right.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Question is - for being the best what?

Most honest. Most objective. Most enlightened. The most handsome. Most humble.

That's me.

jhildebrand
12-17-2011, 04:37 PM

As did Elway.

That is a stupid statement. Sorry. It just is.

I am one of the biggest Tebow supporters on these boards going back to last year. To try to make that statement is just asinine!

If Fox wanted Tebow to fail, why did he change the ENTIRE SCHEME IN SEASON NO LESS!?!!! :confused:

You do realize the enormity of that task don't you? :confused: You also realize what a HUGE RISK on Fox's part that was? :confused: HUGE RISK-CAREER KILLER TYPE RISK!

If Fox wanted Tebow to fail all he had to do is keep the gameplan the same as it was for the Detroit game. All he'd have to say is something along the lines of Tim was drafted in the first round with a significant cost and it is a passer's league and as a 1st rounder he has to deliver. Not one fan would have faulted him for that.

Elway wants Tebow to fail? How so? Please provide any shred of an excuse!

I believe they placed Tebow in the Cowboy game in PS to shut the fans up and watch Tebow flounder. It didn't happen.

At the end of the day the results are what they are: 7-1 and Fox gets the credit for that. PERIOD.

By the way, BG has taken his lumps round these here parts. You should be so lucky to hold his jock let alone...well let's let that be!

jhildebrand
12-17-2011, 04:47 PM

I have said some of the same with regard to the game plan. 2 things though as I think about this:

1. The ball placement needs to be better earlier and the WR/TE's need to catch the damn ball. Had that happened in the Chicago game, I don't think we would be talking about this.

2. Most importantly for me, after having thought about this A LOT, why change? I have said change it. Change it. Change it. But why? :confused: It is 7-0 as a game plan! The Lions loss doesn't count for me because it wasn't the same gameplan.

This league, as Orton has shown, is a don't change league. Keep it until someone beats it! Then adjust!

I was critical of Fox for the so called QB competition and not starting Tebow. But I will admit, the more I look at this, the more it becomes easily apparent that Fox masterfully handled this entire situation with such finesse and expertise that it truly is a work of art!

I don't think people think enough about the situation and what a RISK Fox took.

I wish more would sit back and simply enjoy the ride!

If the Broncos make the PO's-Fox better be COY!

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
That is a stupid statement. Sorry. It just is.

I am one of the biggest Tebow supporters on these boards going back to last year. To try to make that statement is just asinine!

If Fox wanted Tebow to fail, why did he change the ENTIRE SCHEME IN SEASON NO LESS!?!!! :confused:

You do realize the enormity of that task don't you? :confused: You also realize what a HUGE RISK on Fox's part that was? :confused: HUGE RISK-CAREER KILLER TYPE RISK!

If Fox wanted Tebow to fail all he had to do is keep the gameplan the same as it was for the Detroit game. All he'd have to say is something along the lines of Tim was drafted in the first round with a significant cost and it is a passer's league and as a 1st rounder he has to deliver. Not one fan would have faulted him for that.

Elway wants Tebow to fail? How so? Please provide any shred of an excuse!

I believe they placed Tebow in the Cowboy game in PS to shut the fans up and watch Tebow flounder. It didn't happen.

At the end of the day the results are what they are: 7-1 and Fox gets the credit for that. PERIOD.

By the way, BG has taken his lumps round these here parts. You should be so lucky to hold his jock let alone...well let's let that be!

I only read about a sentence of your post and I realized the rest of it would also be BS. Therefore, I stopped reading after one sentence.

If for some strange reason you said something important or true, please type it in one sentence in a reply.

Otherwise, I won't know what you said.

Davii
12-17-2011, 05:50 PM
i only read about a sentence of your post and i realized the rest of it would also be bs. Therefore, i stopped reading after one sentence.

If for some strange reason you said something important or true, please type it in one sentence in a reply.

Otherwise, i won't know what you said.

a.d.d.?

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 05:52 PM
a.d.d.?

Yes...

Amazingly decidedly dapper.

rcsodak
12-17-2011, 06:06 PM

Carol........ugh.....dont get sucked in.......

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
12-17-2011, 06:09 PM
But this guy is funny...I have to say
Especially when his past alias' come to light.

rcsodak
12-17-2011, 06:13 PM
I only read about a sentence of your post and I realized the rest of it would also be BS. Therefore, I stopped reading after one sentence.

Ironically, the same with your posts.

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 12:30 AM

Here you go: Your assertion that Fox wants/wanted Tebow to fail is almost as retarded as your posting history here. Your ban at mania wont be the only. :wave:

camdisco24
12-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Listen babe, you're going to have to wait your turn. This is not personal. I gave a couple of other chicks a chance with me when I feel the time is right before I met you. If it doesn't workout with my other babes, I will gladly give you a chance. A good chance, regardless of your age. I like all ages, shapes, and sizes. I'm very talented. I'm also as loyal as a dog. That's right, dogs are actually loyal. I don't stray. I'm a dog with an owner that feeds him right.

Is douchbagery one of the first things they teach you in Florida?

Just curious.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Here you go: Your assertion that Fox wants/wanted Tebow to fail is almost as retarded as your posting history here. Your ban at mania wont be the only. :wave:

Here, let me cry like the whiners on this site..."Mommy, he baited me! He baited me!"

lol.

I own this site with truth.

Tebow owns your franchise with truth.

Unlike you, my life will move forward if i'm banned from an intolerant, hypocritcal website.

I am the best.

The man who brought me here is the best.

Jesus Christ is the best.

Jehovah God Almighty is the best.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:35 AM
Is douchbagery one of the first things they teach you in Florida?

Just curious.

We're very smooth with the ladies, if that's what you mean.

Davii
12-18-2011, 02:56 AM
We're very smooth with the ladies, if that's what you mean.

Who's the scrawny creep in the ghetto bathroom in your avy?

gregbroncs
12-18-2011, 03:19 AM
serious question. Is there a way to place posters on ignore? So I don't have to even see their crap?

Davii
12-18-2011, 03:35 AM
serious question. Is there a way to place posters on ignore? So I don't have to even see their crap?

Yes! Go to your user control panel, click edit ignore list, and add the name of the person you'd like to place on ignore.

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 03:50 AM

At the end of the day with 11 on 11 you have what you saw on that TD pass to DT against Chicago, the CB didn't know weather to cover DT in the endzone or come up and stop the QB run. TT forces the CB to come up by running allll the way to the los and getting the ball off at the last possible second... at the end of that play the CB just threw his hands up to his teammate as if to say "what could I do?" Pickled... You do that all the time and exploit the D' weakness... sometime its a run ISO, sometimes it pass and sometimes its an extra blocker, but its at your advantage all the time as the Offense when its 11 on 11. Thanks to a running QB.

Bull, you don't really think that TD pass to DT vs CHI was some revolutionary QB play do you? :lol:

I've been watching football for 30 some odd years, and I'd estimate I've seen almost that exact same play thousands of times. Heck, Tony Romo made just about the identical play tonight vs TB; is Tony Romo forever changing the evolution of the QB positon too Bull?

And yes, Fox is a good coach. You and all the TT fanbois should send him a nice card, maybe some chocolate for the holidays. If he had bowed to the pressure of you and your ilk, it may very well have ruined your boy before he got out the starting gate.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-18-2011, 09:28 AM
I am still not sold on Fox and It has nothing to do with TT, it is his conservative play and run, run, run type football. I am glad that the organization is more stable now (McDummy era is over) for which I credit Fox and Elway for but, for me still am not too keen on Fox.

And my fellow Gator fans, Tebow fans you really need to embrace a few players like Miller, Royal (well?) Decker and some others because I see this team Growing Leaps and Bounds and it is really fun to see players progress each week.

Miller is a beast!!!

LTC Pain
12-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Ahh, clarity, love it. Add another maniacal TT toadwink groupie to the ignore list.

T.K.O.
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
It's the Pats people ! we can't have these distracting threads.
we must all have a positive mental attitude today:elefant::elefant::elefant::cheer2::cheer2::c heer2::shakehands::grouphug::amen:

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Who's the scrawny creep in the ghetto bathroom in your avy?

That's me, of course. I'm 200 pounds of pure steel. I don't even workout and I look like this.

You mad bro?

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 11:54 AM
I am still not sold on Fox and It has nothing to do with TT, it is his conservative play and run, run, run type football. I am glad that the organization is more stable now (McDummy era is over) for which I credit Fox and Elway for but, for me still am not too keen on Fox.

And my fellow Gator fans, Tebow fans you really need to embrace a few players like Miller, Royal (well?) Decker and some others because I see this team Growing Leaps and Bounds and it is really fun to see players progress each week.

Miller is a beast!!!

I do embrace other players.

However, Eddie Royal is not currently one of them.

wayninja
12-18-2011, 11:55 AM
That's me, of course. I'm 200 pounds of pure steel. I don't even workout and I look like this.

You mad bro?

I love your curling iron. Real 200 lb made-of-steel type stuff there.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-18-2011, 11:58 AM
I do embrace other players.

However, Eddie Royal is not currently one of them.

Well, he started out very fast but yes he is someone I still have my eye on. He is not a threat like Miller has been.
:salute:

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 12:08 PM
I love your curling iron. Real 200 lb made-of-steel type stuff there.

I also wear a lot of pink.

I'm very manly and I can get away with almost any perceived feminine attribute.

I'm a lion.

A humble lion.

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Here, let me cry like the whiners on this site..."Mommy, he baited me! He baited me!"

Nobody is crying nor insinuating they were baited. People just don't like you! You're an idiot with a keyboard and a hot wifi connection. Nothing to it really.

You made an accusation that both Fox and Elway want and wanted (past and present to help you keep up) Tebow to fail. You had nothing to back it up. You're here to do nothing other than troll. Not like we haven't seen 4-5 of you in the last 30 days. :rolleyes:

Tebow owns your franchise with truth.

Sad thing is, if you took the time to find out who is who and their posting history, you would have found that I am one of a very few Broncos fans who has been touting Tebow since last season.

Unlike you, my life will move forward if i'm banned from an intolerant, hypocritcal website.

:lol: This site is hypocritical? PLEASE! Your life will move forward taking ghey pictures of yourself in your step dad's tie in your ghetto crapper. GREAT LIFE!

I am the best.
TROLL! Yep.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Don't

make

me

go

pop

the

trunk

on

you!

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Don't make me go pop the trunk on you!

Alright wangsta.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Yelawolf.

Every single one of you go watch his videos on YouTube.

Pop the trunk

I just want to party

Yelawolf is the greatest rapper not named Eminem.

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 01:34 PM
That explains it! You are a 7th grader who listens to this crap. Do yourself a favor and don't post anymore. Clearly your choice on "rappers" is as lame as your posting history.

"I might go to talledega and see me a race and bring me a case" qualifies, in your world, as greatest rapper. Gotcha :2thumbs:

Now we know 2 things about you:

1. Your posting history sucks-you don't know much.
2. Your choice in hip hop/rap is equally ghey.

Good job.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:36 PM
That explains it! You are a 7th grader who listens to this crap. Do yourself a favor and don't post anymore. Clearly your choice on "rappers" is as lame as your posting history.

"I might go to talledega and see me a race and bring me a case" qualifies, in your world, as greatest rapper. Gotcha :2thumbs:

Now we know 2 things about you:

1. Your posting history sucks-you don't know much.
2. Your choice in hip hop/rap is equally ghey.

Good job.

Just make sure to continue watching the videos!

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Nobody is crying nor insinuating they were baited. People just don't like you! You're an idiot with a keyboard and a hot wifi connection. Nothing to it really.

You made an accusation that both Fox and Elway want and wanted (past and present to help you keep up) Tebow to fail. You had nothing to back it up. You're here to do nothing other than troll. Not like we haven't seen 4-5 of you in the last 30 days. :rolleyes:

Sad thing is, if you took the time to find out who is who and their posting history, you would have found that I am one of a very few Broncos fans who has been touting Tebow since last season.

:lol: This site is hypocritical? PLEASE! Your life will move forward taking ghey pictures of yourself in your step dad's tie in your ghetto crapper. GREAT LIFE!

TROLL! Yep.

sheesh, jhil, this post is chock full of CoC violations. Have you ever heard of "attack the post, not the poster"? As Tned would say (to me at least), no need to be so rude and condescending when you post.

Obviously TT5502 is trolling, so lol at anyone trying to engage him in debate.

TT5502, don't listen to jhil's hate, I like you. Your trolling makes me :lol:. I hope you have a long and prosperous posting career here at Broncos Forums.

:date:

:dancing:

:lollypop:

jhildebrand
12-18-2011, 01:40 PM
sheesh, jhil, this post is chock full of CoC violations. Have you ever heard of "attack the post, not the poster"? As Tned would say (to me at least), no need to be so rude and condescending when you post.

TT5502, don't listen to jhil's hate, I like you. Your trolling makes me :lol:. I hope you have a long and prosperous posting career here at Broncos Forums.

I like you BC. We don't see eye to eye but I value differing opinions.

As to this post, you are correct. Report it. I don't care. Seriously, for the first time since I came to these boards, I don't care.

tebowtime5502
12-18-2011, 01:41 PM

I'm not trolling, but thank you. I am simply expressing my beliefs.

Jumping on my bandwagon will suit you well.

Listen to Yelawolf - Daddy's Lambo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVcCDRzjtWg&ob=av2e

bcbronc
12-18-2011, 01:45 PM
I like you BC. We don't see eye to eye but I value differing opinions.

As to this post, you are correct. Report it. I don't care. Seriously, for the first time since I came to these boards, I don't care.

I like you too jhil. Please don't stop caring, be like Tebow and never give up.

Maybe one day me, you and TT5502 can meet in the middle somewhere and talk rap and football over some martinis.