PDA

View Full Version : I love Woody Paige

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm in Florida, but I must say, i've always adored Woody Paige. He's hilarious and thought provoking. He says the craziest things that I disagree with, and I still want to give him a big hug. He is my favorite sports analyst in the world. I watch ATH just for him. You people in Denver are blessed to have such a wonderful personality in your region.

I dedicate this to the greatest sports analyst in the world - Woody.

Dapper Dan
12-16-2011, 07:32 PM
I love me some Woody. He has the UT Vols connection and Denver. I've always liked him and also, I only watch ATH for him.

Dzone
12-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Are you serious?

WTE
12-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah you people in Denver are blessed!

God bless you man!

Nick
I have liked woody for a long time.... I can't even remember. He started at the post the year I was born. It sounds like you just now heard of him though (Saw name, realized you just became a fan of the broncos).

tebowtime5502
Are you serious?

Quite.

Woody Paige has a great personality.

He's one of the most entertaining people on television.

jwmann2
12-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Saw him on tv today. He's put on some pounds.

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 07:45 PM
I have liked woody for a long time.... I can't even remember. He started at the post the year I was born. It sounds like you just now heard of him though (Saw name, realized you just became a fan of the broncos).

No, i've known of Woody since Cold Pizza. He's simply a wonderful man.

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Saw him on tv today. He's put on some pounds.

He does look fatter. He's still really handsome, though. He can get away with it.

Day1BroncoFan
12-16-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm going to ask Woody Paige for a date... shake.

Locnar
12-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Woody reminds me of my alcoholic uncle when he wasn't drunk.

Day1BroncoFan
12-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Are we on the same paige?

Joel
12-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Did you just high five your own thread? Did you Mile High Salute it, too? :tongue:

hotcarl
12-16-2011, 08:43 PM
tebowtime0001 through tebowtime5501 must be very proud

i enjoyed your thread about being gay and drugs

huzzah!

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Did you just high five your own thread? Did you Mile High Salute it, too? :tongue:

Yes Joel, I did. I'm my biggest fan. From looking at your picture, I can tell you're quite the ladies man and also intelligent. You have a rough, yet calming demeanor that would put a baby at ease. You look like the guy no one should mess with, but also the one that is quite lovely and kind.

I am proud to call you a fan.

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 09:46 PM
tebowtime0001 through tebowtime5501 must be very proud

i enjoyed your thread about being gay and drugs

huzzah!

Carl, I barely know you but your reputation proceeds you. I like you and I don't care what they say about you.

Dapper Dan
12-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes Joel, I did. I'm my biggest fan. From looking at your picture, I can tell you're quite the ladies man and also intelligent. You have a rough, yet calming demeanor that would put a baby at ease. You look like the guy no one should mess with, but also the one that is quite lovely and kind.

Joel killed 3 men while you were typing this.

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Joel killed 3 men while you were typing this.

Hi! Nice to meet the wanna be thug on this site. Every place on the net has them these days. I get along with your type because I went through that stage in my teenage years. I thought I was 2pac for a while, especially during the "Me Against The World" album. Beavis and Butthead and 2pac and there was my life.

Those days weren't so bad.

Davii
12-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Quite.

Woody Paige has a great personality.

He's one of the most entertaining people on television.

Are you really high fiving all your own posts... Wow....

sneakers
12-16-2011, 10:51 PM

Leave Joel alone! Pick on someone else.

Dapper Dan
12-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi! Nice to meet the wanna be thug on this site. Every place on the net has them these days. I get along with your type because I went through that stage in my teenage years. I thought I was 2pac for a while, especially during the "Me Against The World" album. Beavis and Butthead and 2pac and there was my life.

Those days weren't so bad.

Hahaha. You're horrible at judging people.

Ironically, you're the one who shows evidence that you believe it's you against the forum type of mentality.

But I'll leave it at that. You're the type that feeds off of attention. Negative or positive. Have a nice day. Enjoy your stay.

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Are you really high fiving all your own posts... Wow....

Am I not allowed to do that? I apologize if i've offended you or the rules of this site.

Would you like me to stop?

tebowtime5502
12-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Hahaha. You're horrible at judging people.

Ironically, you're the one who shows evidence that you believe it's you against the forum type of mentality.

But I'll leave it at that. You're the type that feeds off of attention. Negative or positive. Have a nice day. Enjoy your stay.

Is there tension between us? We need to handle it right here and now, pal. I'm certainly not going to walk on eggshells around you, sir. I am 29 years old and I own an mp3 player, a computer, 4 cats, a dog and I even dress my dog in hoodies. What have you done with your life that's so great, PAL?!

WTE
12-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Is there tension between us? We need to handle it right here and now, pal. I'm certainly not going to walk on eggshells around you, sir. I am 29 years old and I own an mp3 player, a computer, 4 cats, a dog and I even dress my dog in hoodies. What have you done with your life that's so great, PAL?!

I'm an outsider....

But I'm looking in...

I'm going to politely ask you to leave these boards.

We don't need people......

Like you...................

Davii
12-16-2011, 11:53 PM
Am I not allowed to do that? I apologize if i've offended you or the rules of this site.

Would you like me to stop?

Neither, it's just a little odd...

His life, what he has done with it, or any other poster is not the topic of this thread. Please keep the thread on topic, the love of Woody.

Davii
12-16-2011, 11:54 PM
That "warning" does apply to all equally.

camdisco24
12-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I'm an outsider....

But I'm looking in...

I'm going to politely ask you to leave these boards.

We don't need people......

Like you...................

This has been your best post all week. And i do mean that in a nice way.

WTE
12-17-2011, 12:09 AM
This has been your best post all week. And i do mean that in a nice way.

I actually like all you Broncos people here. Even Beef.

But these Tebow fanatics from Florida are totally gay.

Dzone
12-17-2011, 12:47 AM

Ok, man, knock it the **** off. Seriously man, enough is enough.

sneakers
12-17-2011, 12:50 AM

Do you have pictures of your cats?

Dzone
12-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Now I feel bad. You guys were having fun beating up on that guy and he deserved it...hahaha...I hope he comes back ..LOL

Davii
12-17-2011, 01:19 AM
I actually like all you Broncos people here. Even Beef.

But these Tebow fanatics from Florida are totally gay.

We like you too WTE. Except this week, this week we're not fans of you.

But still glad you're one of the few outsiders that has stuck around for so many years.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Do you have pictures of your cats?

I sure do!

Ravage!!!
12-17-2011, 01:26 PM
This guy cracks me up :lol:

FanInAZ
12-17-2011, 02:10 PM

He's married, never been divorced, has a daughter that about to turn 1 year old & serves our country in the National Guard. With all due respect, I believe his contributions to society top yours.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 02:16 PM
He's married, never been divorced, has a daughter that about to turn 1 year old & serves our country in the National Guard. With all due respect, I believe his contributions to society top yours.

No one man can beat me in a physical fight. I can satisfy any woman alive. However, I am also morally strong.

Don't bring a proverbial knife to a proverbial gun fight.

Davii
12-17-2011, 03:42 PM
http://katie73.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

nevcraw
12-17-2011, 06:06 PM
No one man can beat me in a physical fight. I can satisfy any woman alive. However, I am also morally strong.

your schlocky attempt at humor lacks cadence but mostly humor. If you last a month I will buy you a cupcake.

camdisco24
12-17-2011, 06:31 PM

I know you're trying to be funny... but your just not. And that's saying something coming from me because I'm prob one of the most easily amused people on this board.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 06:43 PM
I know you're trying to be funny... but your just not. And that's saying something coming from me because I'm prob one of the most easily amused people on this board.

I'm actually serious, which makes it even funnier.

I'm kind of like Daniel Tosh.

camdisco24
12-17-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm kind of like Daniel Tosh.

No you're not.

And that fact that you're being serious is actually slightly concerning and makes me like you even less.

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 06:58 PM
No you're not.

And that fact that you're being serious is actually slightly concerning and makes me like you even less.

The more you dislike me, the more it makes me love you.

Intolerance is the downfall of society.

I hope that through my actions you will learn and grow, while actually gaining adequate relationship skills that will help our society.

camdisco24
12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
The more you dislike me, the more it makes me love you.

Intolerance is the downfall of society.

I hope that through my actions you will learn and grow, while actually gaining adequate relationship skills that will help our society.

Is this (and your other posts) how people in Florida talk to each other?

tebowtime5502
12-17-2011, 07:02 PM

Blanketed statements are not relationship builders. Also, never tell someone they "always" do or say certain things. No one 'always' does any one thing repeatedly, 24/7.

camdisco24
12-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Blanketed statements are not relationship builders. Also, never tell someone they "always" do or say certain things. No one 'always' does any one thing repeatedly, 24/7.