PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand

D1g1tal j1m
12-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Why most critics are stating that Tebow is not a Franchise type QB who you can build around. The way they are talking it seems that Tebow is set in his ways and will not improve enough to take the Broncos to the SB. How is this even a valid statement???

Tebow is only 24 and in his second season following a shortened offseason of no contact or coaching from the Broncos. He looked awful to start the season in regards to passing the ball but has really improved through the season. From all reports out there, Tebow is a tireless worker who spends the time during the season to improve and is noted to be pretty intelligent in regards to breaking down this offense.

He already have the networks fighting over airing his games. He is a marketing goldmine that will only enhance the Broncos product. Heck, the NFL wants to make him the face of the League!!!

He has the physical tools to succeed and the work ethic to get better every year.
I have high hopes for Tebow in leading the Broncos back to the top. So far, I haven't seen anything other than improvement in his play.

wayninja
12-16-2011, 01:02 AM
How is this different from any of the criticism that has been leveled at him since before he was even drafted?

It'll shake itself out.

D1g1tal j1m
12-16-2011, 01:18 AM
It just unnerves me that experts can all say with certainty that a 24 year old will never make any significant improvement in 3 to 5 years with the top tier coaching that is available to them.

camdisco24
12-16-2011, 01:21 AM
The experts also said Jamarcus Russell would be an elite QB.

Just an example of how accurate the experts are. Tebow will keep proving them wrong on the field.