PDA

View Full Version : Pats will outscore the Broncos in three quarters

MOtorboat
12-15-2011, 02:11 PM
The Patriots average 22 points in the first three quarters. The Broncos average 20 points per game.

Enough said.

Davii
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM
This is going to be ugly.

lgenf
12-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Brady will have such a good game the NCAA will rename the Heisman Trophy, the Brady Trophy

BigDaddyBronco
12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Gronkowski will have 3 TD's, Welker will have another 3 TD's. We lose by 28.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-15-2011, 02:21 PM
The Pats' defense will hold the Broncos to negative yards rushing and passing... and maybe even scoring... :shocked:

Northman
12-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Denver loses 66-0.

catfish
12-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Denver is outmatched on both sides of the ball....70-0 loss

DenBronx
12-15-2011, 02:42 PM
What a massacre this will be.

DenBronx
12-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Possibly the biggest blowout the NFL has ever seen.

BroncoJoe
12-15-2011, 02:45 PM
After going 12-12 with 5 touchdown passes, Brady takes to the sidelines in favor of getting Ryan Mallett some game time experience. Mallett proceeds to go 15-18 with 3 TD's.

The Broncos do not come out of the locker room after halftime.

It's going to be ugly, fellas.

karnage
12-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Brady breaks his arm, and proceeds to carry the rock 23 times for 303 yards with 8 tds shattering RB/QB rushing records....T.O.P 44:52 NE, 5:48 Den also OchoCinco kicks a 64 yard field goal

wayninja
12-15-2011, 02:52 PM
I have to admit that I was getting a little worried that we hadn't seen this thread yet..

Having said that, Belicheat has finally perfected his system to the point that he actually forces God to say WTF?!? when his Pats steal the divine thunder and Gronk singlehandedly injures in the entire d-line on his way to 8 touchdowns. We lose a blowout, 72-3.

BroncoJoe
12-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Brady breaks his arm, and proceeds to carry the rock 23 times for 303 yards with 8 tds shattering RB/QB rushing records....T.O.P 44:52 NE, 5:48 Den also OchoCinco kicks a 64 yard field goal

What happened to the other 10 minutes?

karnage
12-15-2011, 02:57 PM

Tebow Time eliminated due to Strength of Victory tiebreaker....

PatriotsGuy
12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Tebow shreds the Patriots 4th-dary for 750 yards. Broncos 75 Pats 3. [/mojo]

wayninja
12-15-2011, 03:05 PM

Mojo can't be fooled.

Slick
12-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Not cool Pags.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

karnage
12-15-2011, 03:06 PM

We're trying to have fun and you come and ruin it with logic

WARHORSE
12-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Bill Belicheat brings in a defensive scheme that completely confuses Tim Tebow, causing him to pass 0 for 12 with 12 pick sixes. The WRs are so confused they simply fall down at the snap of the ball and hold their heads. The offensive line is so confused they hug each other after each snap rather than block anyone. The TEs refuse to come out of the huddle.
The Pats score 100 pts right away.

John Fox, once he sees Belicheats amazing coaching scheme, is made to feel so insecure about his own coaching ability, he runs all the way back to Carolina and acts like hes the waterboy.

Pat Bowlen, seeing his team fall apart, takes another sip of his Crown Royal, cause he forgot what he saw right after he saw it and said, "Good game huh guys?"

........to no one there.

The Broncos faithful, packing the stadium at the beginning of the game stream out of the stadium closing their eyes, and acting like they were suddenly struck blind, claiming "I cant see!!! I cant SEEEE!!", running into the streets, feeling the curbs along the way to find their cars to blindly drive home.

Everyone leaves except some scrubby forum punks from Broncosforums, Orangemane and Broncosfreaks.

Some chick named Gem stands up and screams, "If they aint gonna play, I WILL! Im QB, who wants to join me?"

Immediately five guys volunteer to be center, as long as Gem promises not to go shotgun all the time.

A rag tag bunch of hoodlums stream to the sidelines to defend Broncos lore.......53 in all.

Tned is headcoach, with Kaylore OC, Scarface DC, Northman, Meck77 as secondary and LB coaches. Zam takes the Oline, Hark the Dline, with Bud coaching up the WRs.

With a constant flow of subs, forum Broncos fans stream in and out of the game, interchanging positions easily as everyone knows how to do everything......with no uniforms, only hoodies.

Once the Patriots players see the hoodies,(Warhorses sole contribution) they think its Bill Belicheat and they cringe in their own confusion cause all the Broncos are shouting orders to them as the game ensues.

The ragtag bunch of no names mount a comeback, beating the sorry Patriots 777(in honor of Elway) to 3. (The Patriots were so shame, they offered to give points back in order for the Broncos to go more easy on them.

Tim Tebow is leading the rest of the real Broncos in cheers alongside some 6' 10" monster named Beef who keeps offering to hold Tebow up in the air with the palm of his hand.

All is well in Broncoland, and the forum busboys go back to their normal selves, sharing toys and food with the needy and bringing the poor Christmas morning with some real hope...............

wayninja
12-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Bill Belicheat brings in a defensive scheme that completely confuses Tim Tebow, causing him to pass 0 for 12 with 12 pick sixes. The WRs are so confused they simply fall down at the snap of the ball and hold their heads. The offensive line is so confused they hug each other after each snap rather than block anyone. The TEs refuse to come out of the huddle.

John Fox, once he sees Belicheats amazing coaching scheme, is made to feel so insecure about his own coaching ability, he runs all the way back to Carolina and acts like hes the waterboy.

Pat Bowlen, seeing his team fall apart, takes another sip of his Crown Royal, cause he forgot what he saw right after he saw it and said, "Good game huh guys?"

........to no one there.

The Broncos faithful, packing the stadium at the beginning of the game stream out of the stadium closing their eyes, and acting like they were suddenly struck blind, claiming "I cant see!!! I cant SEEEE!!", running into the streets, feeling the curbs along the way to find their cars to blindly drive home.

Everyone leaves except some scrubby forum punks from Broncosforums, Orangemane and Broncosfreaks.

Some chick named Gem stands up and screams, "If they aint gonna play, I WILL! Im QB, who wants to join me?"

Immediately five guys volunteer to be center, as long as Gem promises not to go shotgun all the time.

A rag tag bunch of hoodlums stream to the sidelines to defend Broncos lore.......53 in all.

Tned is headcoach, with Kaylore OC, Scarface DC, Northman, Meck77 as secondary and LB coaches. Zam takes the Oline, Hark the Dline, with Bud coaching up the WRs.

With a constant flow of subs, forum Broncos fans stream in and out of the game, interchanging positions easily as everyone knows how to do everything......with no uniforms, only hoodies.

Once the Patriots players see the hoodies, they think its Bill Belicheat and they cringe in their own confusion cause all the Broncos are shouting orders to them as the game ensues.

The ragtag bunch of no names mount a comeback, beating the sorry Patriots 777(in honor of Elway) to 3. (The Patriots were so shame, they offered to give points back in order for the Broncos to go more easy on them.

Tim Tebow is leading the rest of the real Broncos in cheers alongside some 6' 10" monster named Beef who keeps offering to hold Tebow up in the air with the palm of his hand.

All is well in Broncoland, and the forum busboys go back to their normal selves, sharing toys and food with the needy and bringing the poor Christmas morning with some real hope...............

Ok, I'm confused. If they score a 100 points right away, why is the final score 777 to 3?

Oh and :tsk:

Fullback32
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
The Broncos simply forfeit after the coin toss for fear of Brady.

The Glue Factory
12-15-2011, 03:36 PM
I know the optimism has been huge lately, and you guys are all freaking nuts! This is Tebow's coming out party as he continues the Broncos domination over the Pats.

Bailey gets his pick-6 this time (likely remembering the horrible embarrassment from the last time) as the Broncos roll the Pats 7-6

Davii
12-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Mojo can't be fooled.

Especially by such an obvious inflitrator. This is like Tim Tebow speaking abstinence at the adult film awards.

NightTerror218
12-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Brady will throw for 500 yards and rush for 180 yrds. Further enshrining himself as the best QB over Rodgers this season.

wayninja
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
I know the optimism has been huge lately, and you guys are all freaking nuts! This is Tebow's coming out party as he continues the Broncos domination over the Pats.

Bailey gets his pick-6 this time (likely remembering the horrible embarrassment from the last time) as the Broncos roll the Pats 7-6

C'mon GF. Look at who started this thread.

:tsk:

Thnikkaman
12-15-2011, 04:48 PM
The Patriots smash a record for most points scored in a quarter by scoring 7 touchdowns in the span of 5 minutes. After the 1st quarter, Brady sits and Gizelle finishes the rest of the game for him.

Final score, NE: 144, Denver: 2

CoachChaz
12-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Pats 31 - Broncos 20

camdisco24
12-15-2011, 04:56 PM

You DON'T wanna know.

sneakers
12-15-2011, 04:57 PM
I will guess that the stadium will be half emptied out by halftime, and CBS will end up switching to a different game.

camdisco24
12-15-2011, 05:03 PM
I will guess that the stadium will be half emptied out by halftime, and CBS will end up switching to a different game.

If CBS sticks with this game all the way to halftime, i'll be surprised tbh.

NightTerror218
12-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Brady doubles the number of games he has won against us.....to 2, but more importantly his is up one Tebow!!!

The Glue Factory
12-15-2011, 05:29 PM
C'mon GF. Look at who started this thread.

:tsk:

Yes I am aware. Da mojo must be confused!

In the most bizarre game in NFL history, the Broncos take an early 1-0 lead when the opening kickoff goes through the uprights and the officials award a single point to boost their confidence against such an obviously overwhelming opponent. Unfortunately that is the only points scored by the Broncos as they are unable to get close enough to kick more balls (pigskin or gonads) through the upright. Enraged at the early lead the Pats become shut down the Broncos completely, starting with an 80 yd QB sneak to open up the scoring. The Broncos lead lasts only seconds and they never recover. By the end of the game the defense lies down on the field providing a better defense for the Pats to run around them rather than they apparently avoiding the ball carrier in their inept attempt at tackling.

In the press conference after the game Dennis Allen unveils this innovative defense as the "Playing Possom" defense.

Day1BroncoFan
12-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Tebow commits 12 interfumbleceptions.

pikkiwoki
12-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Brady has 600 yards passing but turns it over every time they get to the redzone.

The Broncos play bend but don't break defense, Goodman has 6 picks, but Tebow can't move the offense, going 3 and out on every single drive.

Except for one drive where he gets sacked in the endzone, by none other than Tom Brady. Brady, subbing for the injured Edelman, comes on a safety blitz that McGahee fails to pick up. After the sack, Brady gets up and does Von Miller's "eating" sack dance.

Patriots 2
Broncos 0

chazoe60
12-15-2011, 07:48 PM
Put this shit where it belongs, the white hippy Strahan impersonater's negativity thread. ;)

We seriously have no chance though.

I Eat Staples
12-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I don't have a good feeling about this game. I doubt we will hold the Patriots under 40 points and I doubt we will score half of that.

hotcarl
12-15-2011, 08:06 PM
belichek owns tebow, sorry, we are history

WARHORSE
12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Ok, I'm confused. If they score a 100 points right away, why is the final score 777 to 3?

Oh and :tsk:

Youy didnt read the whole thing. Not that i dont blame ya.......

wayninja
12-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Youy didnt read the whole thing. Not that i dont blame ya.......

Ah, right, giving points back, I didn't realize what that meant...

BroncoTech
12-15-2011, 09:15 PM
That Brady kid sure can play.

bcbronc
12-15-2011, 09:15 PM
To show how much Brady looks up to Tebow, Tom decides he's going to throw with his left hand, and insists Bellycheck install a read-option offense.

To show how much Robert Kraft looks up to Pat Bowlen, Kraft insists the Pats punt on third down for this game and let the Broncos use 12 players.

This evens the game out, and it's only a three TD lead for NE at the end of the first quarter. Brady finishes the game 4-17 for 417 yards and 5 TDs. He adds 297 and 3 TDs on the ground. Unfortunately for the Patriots, a key Brady fumble in the 4th quarter leads to a classic Tebow Time TD drive.

Final score: NE 80 Broncos 6.

broncobryce
12-15-2011, 09:16 PM
The Broncos show everyone they can win a shootout against top teams, and win 31-28. I score with your mom

Locnar
12-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Peckerhead breaks off 90 yarder in overtime to beat us.

tubby
12-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Law Firm runs wild. Pats win huge.

ATLbroNCO
12-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Brady, still upset from throwing that INT to Champ in the playoff game, will ask to be put in on defense to get revenge. Needless to say he will record the longest play in NFL history, intercepting Tebow in the back of the endzone. On his way to scoring, he will stiff arm Tebow to the ground.
Pats win on this play in overtime.

bcbronc
12-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Brady, still upset from throwing that INT to Champ in the playoff game, will ask to be put in on defense to get revenge. Needless to say he will record the longest play in NFL history, intercepting Tebow in the back of the endzone. On his way to scoring, he will stiff arm Tebow to the ground.
Pats win on this play in overtime.

if by OT you mean the first drive of the game. Only way this game goes to OT is if the players switch uni's at half time.

ATLbroNCO
12-16-2011, 12:13 AM
if by OT you mean the first drive of the game. Only way this game goes to OT is if the players switch uni's at half time.

Sorry, I was trying to be optimistic. :eek:

smith49
12-16-2011, 06:24 AM
You guys are so stupid....there is no freaking way Brady runs for any yards or tds. The guy is NFL royalty. The pats cheerleaders will most likely bring one of those people carriers that they put up on thier shoulders to put Tommy in. Then all the broncos get down on bender knee, as to not look him in the eyes, as they march him up and down the field for td after td. Duuurrr!!! I mean, some of the sheit you guys come up with.......

pikkiwoki
12-16-2011, 06:30 AM
You guys are so stupid....there is no freaking way Brady runs for any yards or tds. The guy is NFL royalty. The pats cheerleaders will most likely bring one of those people carriers that they put up on thier shoulders to put Tommy in. Then all the broncos get down on bender knee, as to not look him in the eyes, as they march him up and down the field for td after td. Duuurrr!!! I mean, some of the sheit you guys come up with.......

I believe it's called a palanquin.

I love google. :elefant:

TXBRONC
12-16-2011, 08:10 AM
The Broncos simply forfeit after the coin toss for fear of Brady.

Nah Fox just sends a tweet to the officiating crew that they're not even going to come out of the locker room.

pikkiwoki
12-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Tebow vs. Brady = Rocky vs. Clubber

The first fight :(

NightTrainLayne
12-16-2011, 10:48 AM
I think I'll just put on a tape of the Detroit game. That will be more fun to watch than what we are about to encounter.

jhildebrand
12-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Brady and the Pats are simply too good. They don't make mistakes and they can score easily.

I will watch cause I love this team but it is gonna be ugly!

rcsodak
12-16-2011, 01:28 PM

........to no one there.

Once the Patriots players see the hoodies,(Warhorses sole contribution) they think its Bill Belicheat and they cringe in their own confusion cause all the Broncos are shouting orders to them as the game ensues.

Overkill

EPIC FAIL

:laugh:
Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Day1BroncoFan
12-16-2011, 07:51 PM
Tebow gets hit so hard he sees angels instead of stars.

Locnar
12-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Skip Bayless gets fired from first take. Hot Carl gives up drinking for religion.