PDA

View Full Version : Audio on Patriots site of radio host talking about Broncos and Pats!!!

denverfaninmass
12-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Take a look at this!!!!:beer:

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/audio/The-Pete-Sheppard-Show---12142011/102f9ae8-cb2f-43d2-9c38-a864de051a24

Buff
12-15-2011, 09:39 AM
:spam4:

denverfaninmass
12-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Spam!!, it is an audio perspective of the Broncos and Pats

Tned
12-15-2011, 09:54 AM
:spam4:

:confused: Spam???

Buff
12-15-2011, 09:59 AM
:confused: Spam???

I don't know, the guy has two posts, both linked to an outside site... And he mischaracterized a radio link as a video.

He's not off to a flying start in my book.

Thnikkaman
12-15-2011, 10:45 AM
213 minutes of a guy that says "Um" way too much while he bashes on the Broncos? No thanks.

denverfaninmass
12-15-2011, 10:58 AM
Buff, yes I did and my apologies to the forum, as I am new to this and not the most computer savy:listen:.

But I feel I have made some decent contributions to this forum if you look, I am like Tebow, getting better with experience:beer:

I can understand the negative feedback and hope things turn for the positive in the near future

denverfaninmass
12-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Thnikkaman, I have been watching Football for 35 years and sometimes enjoy another fans/medias perspective wether its bashing or not, it makes a victory that much sweeter:salute:

For me it gets a little boring listening to the same ol praising all the time. I hear so much on how fans are so upset due to the fact that they feel they are not receiving enough respect, who cares, again it makes the victories so much more enjoyable, don't you think.

Just think if we were to make the super bowl, how much better would it be to hear these "non-repecters" eat crow

Dzone
12-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Haha, that was funny to listen to this guy hate on Tebow. Yes, it will make victory on sunday that much sweeter to silence morons like him.

wayninja
12-15-2011, 12:09 PM
Geez, can you narrow down what it is you want us to listen to? This thing is over 3 hours long...

Tned
12-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Haha, that was funny to listen to this guy hate on Tebow. Yes, it will make victory on sunday that much sweeter to silence morons like him.

I listened to about half of it in the background while I was doing other stuff. I love how he plays the "Patriots get no respect" card over and over. He tries to paint a picture as if the Pats are the underdogs in this game.

Now, as we've talked about on here, he's partially right about the wins. Meaning, they aren't all about Tebow, but at the same time, it's hard to make a valid case for Tebow not being the catalyst for the teams turnaround and the spark that's got this team believing they can win.

Thnikkaman
12-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Thnikkaman, I have been watching Football for 35 years and sometimes enjoy another fans/medias perspective wether its bashing or not, it makes a victory that much sweeter:salute:

For me it gets a little boring listening to the same ol praising all the time. I hear so much on how fans are so upset due to the fact that they feel they are not receiving enough respect, who cares, again it makes the victories so much more enjoyable, don't you think.

Just think if we were to make the super bowl, how much better would it be to hear these "non-repecters" eat crow

Fair enough. However, I did make it 5 minutes before I came to this conclusion, and figured I had better use of my audio time listening to something enjoyable than someone that pisses me off because they rely on a crutch to get through a broadcast.

topscribe
12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
On that same page is a post game presser with Belichick. It's 49 minutes long,
so I didn't listen to the whole thing, but Belichick gives the Broncos some pretty
good props in the first part of it.

GEM
12-20-2011, 01:08 PM
That Pete Sheppard guy looks like a typical NE guido wannabe. :lol:

WTE
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM
That Pete Sheppard guy looks like a typical NE guido wannabe. :lol:

Pete Sheppard was a co-host on Boston Sports Radio WEEI for many years until he was laid off a couple years ago.

IMO, he never added any value when he was on radio and normally just screamed at the callers.

That's why he hasn't been able to get a real job since and has to host a Patriots web show that nobody listens to.

Med would refer to him as a puker homer.

GEM
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
He has that look of feeling way more important than he really is.