everyone feel better now?

SBboundBRONCOS
10-09-2007, 10:30 PM
much much better, i will be able to sleep finally

UnderArmour
10-09-2007, 10:37 PM
fire him and lets bring in charlie weiss. :coffee:

i say wait til next sunday 2 see how the team performs against bye den we fire him, hire denny green, then trade 4 rex grossman 2 start

topscribe
10-09-2007, 10:39 PM
I'll see your Rex and raise you a Ryan Leaf.

. . . And maybe we can stand on Norvy . . .

-----

DenBronx
10-09-2007, 10:42 PM
i say wait til next sunday 2 see how the team performs against bye den we fire him, hire denny green, then trade 4 rex grossman 2 start

green could be the assistant and call in the plays.

zoinks! rex str8 up for jcut! blockbuster d34L right there! rex got a cannon yo. oh snap. :tinfoil3:

DenBronx
10-09-2007, 10:45 PM
I'll see your Rex and raise you a Ryan Leaf.

. . . And maybe we can stand on Norvy . . .

-----

hey not fair...the dealers always get the best cards.

how bout a walker, bmarsh and a stokely for T.O.???

rex 2 T.O. for tha win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topscribe
10-09-2007, 10:48 PM
hey not fair...the dealers always get the best cards.

how bout a walker, bmarsh and a stokely for T.O.???

rex 2 T.O. for tha win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you would have made that offer sooner.

I just traded them for Marcus Nash . . .

-----

DenBronx
10-09-2007, 10:52 PM
i got a full house.

hixon, clark, nate jackson, alexander and mustard.

omac
10-09-2007, 10:54 PM

Denny Green ... great Coors Light ad. :D

BigBroncLove
10-10-2007, 12:36 AM
What, all this talk about Denny Green, Ryan Leaf, Rex Grossman, and no talk about bringing in Clarett?

What a team that would be! :ahhhhh: :lol:

sneakers
10-10-2007, 12:39 AM
I am sure Notre Dame would have no problem releasing Weiss from his contract which runs through 2016.

OB
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Only thirteen more threads and we will be tied with Bm :laugh: welll if you count my quit making fire shanny threads as a fire shanny thread then we have 14 more to make

sneakers
10-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Only thirteen more threads and we will be tied with Bm :laugh: welll if you count my quit making fire shanny threads as a fire shanny thread then we have 14 more to make

Hahahahhaha!! Funny!

I like the one thread about bringing Cowher in as head coach.

TXBRONC
10-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Only thirteen more threads and we will be tied with BM :laugh: well if you count my quit making fire shanny threads as a fire shanny thread then we have 14 more to make

It's ridiculous, I understand sometimes people need to vent but good grief do all need their own separate threads to do so.

Of course it's not only fire Shanahan threads its any number of subject.

Krugan
10-10-2007, 07:45 AM
I dont even go to Bmania anymore, im sure its a madhouse.

I can see the points though, the one constant for the past few years is Shanny. What other direction can you point the finger, when most everything else has been moved around?

Not that im advocating the firing of Shanny, but the its a valid argument.

Skinny
10-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Bill Cowher?? Who wants to wait another 14 years before a SB victory??

Boo-Ya!

Medford Bronco
10-10-2007, 08:23 AM

I would rather stick an ice pick in my eye that let that happen

:laugh:

the only coach i want IF, I mea IF Shanny retires or walks away is Bill Cowher

broncos9697
10-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Bill Cowher?? Who wants to wait another 14 years before a SB victory??

Boo-Ya!

no lets go after gruden....good face ,,,,great coach

Retired_Member_001
10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Then we trade Champ and Dre for Jason David.

Then we trade Selvin Young for Ricky Williams.

Then we trade Chris Myers for George Foster.

topscribe
10-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for making this the nonsensical thread that it is. :beer:

Your contributions just underwhelm me. :lol:

:elefant:

-----

OB
10-10-2007, 11:06 AM
I dont even go to Bmania anymore, im sure its a madhouse.

I can see the points though, the one constant for the past few years is Shanny. What other direction can you point the finger, when most everything else has been moved around?

Not that im advocating the firing of Shanny, but the its a valid argument.

I go there so I can tell them what they are doing wrong :laugh:

j/k

Although everyone got all pissy with me cause I made a thread saying enough is enough with the fire shanny threads

I got your typical BM (and by BM i dont mean broncomania ;) ) response- "oh this is just another thread about that" :duh: no its not morons it was a thread to tell you idiots to stop - ugh - its so irritating - there are soooooooo many retarded newbies there

Thanks again Tned :salute:

and you to Top - you seem to put a lot of time and effort into this too (and the rest of the mods and committee - none of which Im on :ahhhhh: - LOL )

TXBRONC
10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
I go there so I can tell them what they are doing wrong

j/k

Although everyone got all pissy with me cause I made a thread saying enough is enough with the fire shanny threads

I got your typical BM (and by BM i dont mean broncomania ;) ) response- "oh this is just another thread about that" no its not morons it was a thread to tell you idiots to stop - ugh - its so irritating - there are soooooooo many retarded newbies there

Thanks again Tned :salute:

and you to Top - you seem to put a lot of time and effort into this too (and the rest of the mods and committee - none of which Im on :ahhhhh: - LOL )

Maybe you should be on the board. We can always use a little more "salsa" in the mix. ;)

broncos9697
10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Thank you, thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for making this the nonsensical thread that it is. :beer:

Your contributions just underwhelm me. :lol:

:elefant:

-----

OH here's my 2 cents on the bronco's new board.....

how about trading cutler for trent green..
bailey and bly for ty law
and henry for bell...
then we can go out and pick up or trade for the browns whole def. line

GEM
10-10-2007, 03:17 PM

Fire him and have a Broncos board member tryout.....since soooooo many posters know sooooo much more about the Broncos and football than that rat Shanahan. I mean seriously Charlie Weis is waaaaaay over qualified.

TXBRONC
10-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Fire him and have a Broncos board member tryout.....since soooooo many posters know so much more about the Broncos and football than that rat Shanahan. I mean seriously Charlie Weis is way over qualified.

If this actually turns out to be a losing season, it would be only the second time in his tenure as our head coach that its happen. Some people who go off the deep end about firing him need to pry their heads free from what other wise would be considered anatomically impossible position.

GEM
10-10-2007, 05:20 PM
If this actually turns out to be a losing season, it would be only the second time in his tenure as our head coach that its happen. Some people who go off the deep end about firing him need to pry their heads free from what other wise would be considered anatomically impossible position.

I get that and you get that but if you've taken a look over at BC, some of the guys on there act as if they could easily turn this thing around if THEY were coaching. :laugh: It's pretty laughable.

I would really hate to see what they would do with themselves if they lived in a football town like Detroit.

TXBRONC
10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
I get that and you get that but if you've taken a look over at BC, some of the guys on there act as if they could easily turn this thing around if THEY were coaching. :laugh: It's pretty laughable.

I would really hate to see what they would do with themselves if they lived in a football town like Detroit.

It is laughable unfortunately I think we see it way often.