PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a 2009 draft forum sometime soon?

underrated29
02-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Its that time of the year, we got the '09 draft and FA ahead of us. The combine is in approx 18 days.

Plus it will be easier for the new people to find, me thinks.

Whatchya think? Is it time?

NightTrainLayne
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Do we need a whole separate other forum or should we just remove the 2008 from the forum title?

I'm just asking in my capacity as a member here. I don't have the power to make that kind of change myself.

GEM
02-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I remember that on Mania they would archive the previous year's draft and fa forums and start anew. I don't know if T wants a forum page with archives on the bottom, but that's seems like a reasonable fix to separate old news and new news.

Northman
02-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Should just change the Title of the Draft Forum.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Should just change the Title of the Draft Forum.

With this thought, change Title to Draft Forum, and then, if feasible within V-Bulletin, sub forums - i.e. - 2009, 2008, Miscellaneous, or whatever titles are decided. Move all threads into the sub forums they pertain to.

Requiem / The Dagda
02-02-2009, 01:55 PM
I love the NFL Draft. It is the most wonderful time of the year.

underrated29
02-02-2009, 02:02 PM
It is neat. And very addictive too.

Broncos Mtnman
02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
I remember that on Mania they would archive the previous year's draft and fa forums and start anew. I don't know if T wants a forum page with archives on the bottom, but that's seems like a reasonable fix to separate old news and new news.

I like this idea.... :2thumbs:

dogfish
02-02-2009, 08:40 PM
please don't start a new forum-- we've already been talking about this year's draft in the current one for months, including starting the forum mock, no need to start having threads in two seperate forums. . . given that there are enough draftniks here to keep at least some conversation going more or less year round, IMO the best and easiest solution is to just permanently remove the date from the existing forum and keep it as the permanent "draft and free agency" forum, same as broncos talk or other teams. . .