PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area, California won't show Patriots vs. Broncos game on tv

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2011, 05:20 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

We were expecting them to show this big game in the afternoon! They chose an early game. Cincinnati vs. St. Louis. No double header on CBS??????

I'm pissed!

I don't want to spend some money on drinks and food at the sports bar.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk15.html

BroncoWave
12-13-2011, 05:26 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

We were expecting them to show this big game in the afternoon! They chose an early game. Cincinnati vs. St. Louis. No double header on CBS??????

I'm pissed!

Boo-hoo, I have to do that pretty much every week living in New Orleans. You could find a stream online if you really don't want to go to a sports bar though.

vandammage13
12-13-2011, 05:31 PM
This is exactly why I have Directv Sunday Ticket.

Directv sucks overall IMO, but I'm not missing any games, no matter what.

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I think I am gonna call local CBS station and request to reprogram it on CBS! Wish me luck!

jlarsiii
12-13-2011, 05:32 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

I'm pissed!

I had the same problem when I lived there. If I was lucky enough to have the day off I would take the wife down to the local sports bar to catch the game.

Thnikkaman
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Wow, that is one Red map.

BORDERLINE
12-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Damn that does suck. There not gonna show it down here in Mexicali the damn Cardinals and Browns are gonna be the featured ones. Maybe FOX sports ends up showing it down here.

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2011, 05:39 PM

Of course! It is bigger than Bengals vs. Rams game. Shame on you, CBS!

Krugan
12-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Ive got to work this sunday, so I dont feel bad for anyone :)

slim
12-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Reason number 1,001 not to live in California.

slim
12-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Why is a small area in FL showing the Jets game? Is that where all the retired New Yorkers live?

D1g1tal j1m
12-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Watch it online! That's what I normally do, but not this weekend, I get to watch it on TV. Last weeks game on TV aged me about 5 years....

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2011, 06:00 PM
Watch it online! That's what I normally do, but not this weekend, I get to watch it on TV. Last weeks game on TV aged me about 5 years....

Which website?

lgenf
12-13-2011, 06:02 PM

Yeah, you see that little Blue area in south east Florida Showing the jets vs Philly?

Yeah that's where I am, so back out to the bar we go....

Answer me this

Why the fck is south east Florida getting the jets Philly game instead of what the rest of the country is getting?

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Which website?

Therefore, I can connect it from my laptop to 65-inch HDTV with HDMI cord.

wayninja
12-13-2011, 06:08 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

I'm pissed!

Holy shit, the south won the war???

wayninja
12-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Yeah, you see that little Blue area in south east Florida Showing the jets vs Philly?

Answer me this

Why the fck is south east Florida getting the jets Philly game instead of what the rest of the country is getting?

How do you live in South East Florida and not notice all the NY accents?

DenBronx
12-13-2011, 06:23 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

I'm pissed!

Just go to Buffalo Wild Wings bro....catch a good game and meet some hot women.

Canmore
12-13-2011, 06:32 PM
This is exactly why I have Directv Sunday Ticket.

Directv sucks overall IMO, but I'm not missing any games, no matter what.

I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since DirecTV went on the air in 94. Couldn't live without it. Never had a problem with DirecTV. Use to set up my own dish. Better customer service than when I had cable.

wayninja
12-13-2011, 06:34 PM
I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since DirecTV went on the air in 94. Couldn't live without it. Never had a problem with DirecTV. Use to set up my own dish. Better customer service than when I had cable.

Same here, I switched to DirectTV after dish gave me a hard time about getting HD to 5 tv's. DirectTV was cheaper and gave me no such hard time. Haven't had a single problem with them and Sunday ticket makes it all the sweeter.

D1g1tal j1m
12-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Which website?

I'll PM you the website that I use. It will probably have the game on Sunday.

sneakers
12-13-2011, 09:05 PM

Like the 1984 presidential election...

sneakers
12-13-2011, 09:05 PM
How do you live in South East Florida and not notice all the NY accents?

And all the J-O-O's....

camdisco24
12-13-2011, 09:48 PM
Like the 1984 presidential election...

And the next election most likely.

camdisco24
12-13-2011, 09:52 PM

Answer me this

Way too many yankees down there, so i guess its for them. I've never been do disgusted in my life to go down there (as a life-long southerner) and try to order sweet tea only to be told there is sugar on the table??? Disgraceful.

EDIT: Looks like they made FL all red now Lgenf!!! :D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-13-2011, 09:54 PM
What The Hell!!!!!

I'm pissed!

That map does not make sense - it does not even show the Bronco game being shown in Colorado.

wayninja
12-13-2011, 10:06 PM
That map does not make sense - it does not even show the Bronco game being shown in Colorado.

I worry for you Carol... do you remember where Colorado is? Is the red thing near the middle... :D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-13-2011, 10:10 PM
I worry for you Carol... do you remember where Colorado is? Is the red thing near the middle... :D

DUH - someone needs to worry for me :D Guess it would have helped if I would have looked at the late game, instead of the early one :rolleyes:

DenBronx
12-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Sunday Ticket was only $120 this year. They gave out discounts like crazy because of the lockout.

I'll always get it because of crap like this. Internet streams are too crappy, plus I like to watch the game clear on the big screen in HD with Sony surround sound blasted.

When the Broncos game isnt on I am usually glued to the redzone channel though.

Thnikkaman
12-14-2011, 11:03 AM
And the next election most likely.

I wouldn't count on that.

slim
12-14-2011, 11:05 AM
Sunday Ticket was only $120 this year. They gave out discounts like crazy because of the lockout.

I'll always get it because of crap like this. Internet streams are too crappy, plus I like to watch the game clear on the big screen in HD with Sony surround sound blasted.

When the Broncos game isnt on I am usually glued to the redzone channel though.

Actually, it was free :welcome:

rcsodak
12-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Makes sense. CA= Godless state

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
12-14-2011, 10:55 PM
yeah it sucks Seven but if you need a link for Sunday...PM me!

The reasoning is in the link below under the Primary and Secondary part on line 6.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Detriot @ Oakland is your reason you're not getting the game.

camdisco24
12-14-2011, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't count on that.

More of a hope than a reality I guess. I hope for change.

Magnificent Seven
12-14-2011, 11:21 PM
yeah it sucks Seven but if you need a link for Sunday...PM me!

The reasoning is in the link below under the Primary and Secondary part on line 6.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

Detriot @ Oakland is your reason you're not getting the game.

That game is on FOX. Not CBS. I think they should leave one game on FOX and have double header on CBS.

Dzone
12-14-2011, 11:50 PM
Bay area is the most gay area on earth. That explains it

Nomad
12-15-2011, 12:20 AM
That game is on FOX. Not CBS. I think they should leave one game on FOX and have double header on CBS.

Did you read the link? Read the link and it clearly explains.

Neither station is making up the rules....it's the NFL. You'll have to take your complaint to the NFL which I doubt they'll care.

BroncoTech
12-15-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm in the bay are too, and I'm thinking if the Raiders and Detroit doesn't sell out we'll get the game, and there was a preview of the NE at Den game on CBS during Survivor, so I'm holding out that the fade doesn't sell out. Although the gray area on the coverage map says no game, NFL rules.

lgenf
12-15-2011, 09:32 AM
I am super excited that Florida cleared up that jets mistake that had the showing the jets game in south east fl

Yeah!

Broncos will be on the home HD 73 inch with surround sound baby!

BroncoTech
12-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Raiders sold out, sucks to be us.