PDA

View Full Version : Bill Romanowskis comments on 102.3 The Ticket

DenBronx
12-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Bill is one of my all time favorite Broncos but I was a little shocked at his comments on the air right now.

They asked him who would he rather have as a QB between Carson Palmer and Tim Tebow. He said right now because it's a "what have you done for me lately league, Tim Tebow." but said he would prefer Carson Palmer long term.

Honestly, I don't get that logic. Palmer is gawd awful and even his last 3 years with the Bengals he was very bad. With the way things are going and the ceiling so high for Tim I was shocked he wouldnt prefer him over Palmer.

Maybe all of those hits to the head has really damaged his brain?

slim
12-13-2011, 03:05 PM
He works for the Raiders, I think. So he probably felt like he had to something nice about Palmer.

Buff
12-13-2011, 03:07 PM
I've got friends in the Denver radio market who said Romo would call stations unannounced all the time trying to plug his product. It's amazing anyone actually listens or cares what he has to say these days.

DenBronx
12-13-2011, 03:16 PM
He was an outstanding LB but he was way off here.

Would have been a fun match up to watch Romo vs TT. Who would go down on a head to head collision?

Good vs Evil.

DenBronx
12-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I've got friends in the Denver radio market who said Romo would call stations unannounced all the time trying to plug his product. It's amazing anyone actually listens or cares what he has to say these days.

lol yeah he wanted the Broncos to hire him as the teams nutrionist. :lol:

rcsodak
12-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Whats wrong with that? I've tried his products and liked them. Nothing wrong with marketing your product for free.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoJoe
12-13-2011, 04:25 PM
First, he's a weekly guest on that show.
Second, they always - ALWAYS - ask him at the end how his business is doing
Third, he is on the radio team that does the Raiders games
Finally, he insists he will always bleed Orange and Blue

NBD.

slim
12-13-2011, 04:27 PM

Hmmmmm....please name names.

weazel
12-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Bill is one of my all time favorite Broncos but I was a little shocked at his comments on the air right now.

They asked him who would he rather have as a QB between Carson Palmer and Tim Tebow. He said right now because it's a "what have you done for me lately league, Tim Tebow." but said he would prefer Carson Palmer long term.

Honestly, I don't get that logic. Palmer is gawd awful and even his last 3 years with the Bengals he was very bad. With the way things are going and the ceiling so high for Tim I was shocked he wouldnt prefer him over Palmer.

Maybe all of those hits to the head has really damaged his brain?

hmm, he's still alive? Im shocked you even listened to what he said, did he spit on anyone while he was there?

Buff
12-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Hmmmmm....please name names.

Guy is a jackass. Take my anonymous source's word for it.

TT15Superman
12-13-2011, 04:40 PM
He was an outstanding LB but he was way off here.

Would have been a fun match up to watch Romo vs TT. Who would go down on a head to head collision?

Good vs Evil.Neither. Tebow is too shifty to let someone hit him head-on...unless he wanted to (ala Eric Berry). I think the tackle would come from the side, and like Urlacher, he'd have to do the body roll to bring Tebow down. How many Bears tried to tackle Tebow on that 16 yd run?

But, in their primes, I give the hit to Romo. 6' 4" 245#. + roids up the wazoo.

BeefStew25
12-13-2011, 04:52 PM
He has a weekly segment on a show down in Miami. He sounds like he just got hit by a train.

weazel
12-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Guy is a jackass. Take my anonymous source's word for it.

lol I dont think anyone needs a source to know that Romo is a jackass. Seeing him speak for more than 20 seconds will show you that, if his on and off field antics weren't enough.

sneakers
12-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Why do we have to have a thread everytime someone says anything about tebow?

vandammage13
12-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I actually listen to that show regularly, and Romo always has nothing but praise for TT.

I could tell by the way he sounded that he didn't truly believe what he was saying.

As other posters pointed out already, the fact that Romo is on the Raider's radio team had a lot to do with the way he answered. I'm sure he knew saying otherwise would have caused a shitstorm in Gayder Nation.

BeefStew25
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Why do we have to have a thread everytime someone says anything about tebow?

As long as you post cats, we can repel the Tebowites.

DenBronx
12-13-2011, 06:31 PM
I actually listen to that show regularly, and Romo always has nothing but praise for TT.

I could tell by the way he sounded that he didn't truly believe what he was saying.

As other posters pointed out already, the fact that Romo is on the Raider's radio team had a lot to do with the way he answered. I'm sure he knew saying otherwise would have caused a shitstorm in Gayder Nation.

Yeah, that has to be the only logical answer. I think he had to give the political answer because he would have got hell from raider fans.

I would take Yates or Ponder over Carson Palmer.

Romo will always be a Bronco 1st!!!

wayninja
12-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Bill is one of my all time favorite Broncos

:shocked:

That scumbag? I was ashamed that he played for the Broncos.