PDA

View Full Version : Buy low sell high? Time to trade Tebow

Bill Devaroe
12-12-2011, 07:58 PM
With the John's clearly not commiting to Tebow long term, is it now time to trade him when hs stock is high? Who would you trade him for?
Here are a few thoughts-
1. Percy Harvin- the missing piece to this option offense
2. Blaine Gabbert, I would love to see this guy slinging the rock around mile high
3. Richard Seymour- could you imagine our line wih him?

camdisco24
12-12-2011, 08:00 PM
:popcorn:

nevcraw
12-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Fail: when you come out and say your am imposter poster with multiple accounts it really take the zing out of the contrarian humor..

Davii
12-12-2011, 08:39 PM
This thread is fail.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
With the John's clearly not commiting to Tebow long term, is it now time to trade him when hs stock is high? Who would you trade him for?
Here are a few thoughts-
2. Blaine Gabbert, I would love to see this guy slinging the rock around mile high

Seriously? :confused: Perhaps you forgot the reason we run an option offense... Yeah, let's trade the guy who makes it go for a guy who would add to it so we can find another guy to run it??

Your threads give me the brain pain... They aren't much more than farting through your fingers.

silkamilkamonico
12-12-2011, 08:49 PM
bill devaroe wins again. when will you guys learn. it only takes 1 to make this threadworthy

camdisco24
12-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Santa believes in Bill Devaroe.

jag3
12-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I hate you at least tim tebow is 7 and 1 he is improving as a passer and hes leading denver to the play offs so so iether move to china or buy a brain or LIKE TIM!

Jeez some people are so dumb

jag3
12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Uh oh sorry 8 and one

wayninja
12-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I'd think about it for Brady and Gronkowski + a second rounder.

As soon as you said Blaine Gabbart, I knew it was a joke, so why not?

wayninja
12-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Uh oh sorry 8 and one

You were right the first time... don't overthink it.

rcsodak
12-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Fail: when you come out and say your am imposter poster with multiple accounts it really take the zing out of the contrarian humor..

If he had multiple accts, he'd be banned.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
12-12-2011, 09:03 PM
I hate you at least tim tebow is 7 and 1 he is improving as a passer and hes leading denver to the play offs so so iether move to china or buy a brain or LIKE TIM!

Jeez some people are so dumb

And some are born gullible. :coffee:

Dzone
12-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I would like milehighwildcat to visit this thread. Thats another funny ******
:pound:

TT15Superman
12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Buy low, sell high
Here are a few thoughts-
3. Richard Seymour- could you imagine our line wih him?sorry bro, but your investing method stinks.
1. You can never pick the bottom or top, so getting out now misses out on futures gains.
2. When the momentum is in your favor, future gains are in your future.
3. The trend is your friend.
4. Elliott wave theory teaches us that all uptrends have 5 waves...even though it's better seen in hindsight.

Day1BroncoFan
12-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Here are a few thoughts-

If you keep harvin these gabberts you'll seymour tebows in your dreams.

Joel
12-12-2011, 11:52 PM
You were right the first time... don't overthink it.
Yeah, I, um, don't "think" that's a serious concern in this case. :tongue:

jhildebrand
12-12-2011, 11:53 PM
People cry about all the Tebow threads than turn a blind eye to trollin threads :rolleyes:

Even if Elway absolutely wanted to trade Tebow, he knows he can't. The PR nightmare alone would do him in.

NameUsedBefore
12-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Bill I RELALY LIKE YOUR OUT FO THE BOX THINKIGN !! A TRUE BRO THATS FOR SURE WELL THATS ALL I WANTED TO SAY FOR NOW I DON'T GREE!! BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS YOU KNOW?? OKAY! BYE!!

igoe4broncos
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM
If Denver trades Tebow, it will go down in sports history as the worst trade since Babe Ruth...

"I guarantee you that."

sneakers
12-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Oh bill.

CrazyHorse
12-13-2011, 12:08 AM
If Denver trades Tebow, it will go down in sports history as the worst trade since Babe Ruth...

"I guarantee you that."

Or Herschel Walker.

MOtorboat
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM

"I guarantee you that."

Worse than trading a guard for the best quarterback to ever walk the Earth?

Ravage!!!
12-13-2011, 12:17 AM

"I guarantee you that."

well, gee... if you guarantee it..............

BroncoStud
12-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Hell ya! Tebow for Seymour straight up! We would be unstoppable.

catfish
12-13-2011, 07:53 AM
I think we should trade him for Jacksonvilles next year supply of Gatorade...you know how expensive that stuff is?

BroncoJoe
12-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Blev, how's the family? Tell those hot stripper-sisters hello!

Jsteve01
12-13-2011, 10:04 AM
The best part about these threads is sitting back and watching shit fly over half of the forums heads. Great post Blev

rcsodak
12-13-2011, 10:07 AM
The best part about these threads is sitting back and watching shit fly over half of the forums heads. Great post Blev
It brings the noobs out, thats fersher. :lol:

TXBRONC
12-13-2011, 10:19 AM

I wonder if we could sell Bill for a used stick of guy:questionmark: :D

Cugel
12-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Here are a few thoughts-

Oh, god, the flaming that will ensue! :laugh:

I did get a laugh out of this. I can imagine you laughing at the thought of all the Teboniacs' heads exploding upon reading that.

Clearly a joke thread. Well done! :beer:

Oh, and the "Option Offense" is being phased out.

And Richard Seymour isn't going anywhere. He's also well over 30 so why bother on a rebuilding team?

NightTerror218
12-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Bill makes me want to jump of a cliff

weazel
12-13-2011, 12:51 PM
I would like to see Blevens weigh in on this debate

tebowtime5502
12-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Here are a few thoughts-

I'd trade the woman in your picture for dung.

hotcarl
12-13-2011, 11:06 PM
I'd trade the woman in your picture for dung.

i agree, tebowtime5502, I wonder what tebowtimes 1-5501 think about this? :rolleyes: get lost troll. tia , bye - carl

tia :welcome:

also mods please ban this user for account sharing and make me a mod tia

hotcarl
12-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Oh, god, the flaming that will ensue! :laugh:

I did get a laugh out of this. I can imagine you laughing at the thought of all the Teboniacs' heads exploding upon reading that.

Clearly a joke thread. Well done! :beer:

Oh, and the "Option Offense" is being phased out.

And Richard Seymour isn't going anywhere. He's also well over 30 so why bother on a rebuilding team?

hey cugel *in dr. Lecter voice* love your sig *wink*

HORSEPOWER 56
12-13-2011, 11:18 PM
If he had multiple accts, he'd be banned.

Not if he posts from a different IP address... such as from work vice from home. Technically, any poster could have multiple accounts if he had one he posts from at home, a different account at a friend's or family member's house, and different one at work.

It just checks IP addresses for dupe accounts.

wayninja
12-13-2011, 11:22 PM
Not if he posts from a different IP address... such as from work vice from home. Technically, any poster could have multiple accounts if he had one he posts from at home, a different account at a friend's or family member's house, and different one at work.

You don't even need different physical locations for that. There are plenty of proxies out there.

hotcarl
12-13-2011, 11:24 PM
get out nerds

wayninja
12-13-2011, 11:35 PM
get out nerds

http://www.bearotic.com/img/2009/04/donald-gibb-ogre-revenge-of-the-nerds.jpg

VonSackemMiller
12-14-2011, 05:03 AM
Here are a few thoughts-

Blaine (scared of contact) gabbert? this guy folds up while throwing passes because hes bracing himself for the hit coming. I wouldnt trade tebow for any of these guys. Or anybody else. Imagine this team without tebow?

WARHORSE
12-14-2011, 05:54 AM
Blevins is right.

A Tebow trade is money in the bank.

We would be AWESOME.

Skacorica
12-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Here are a few thoughts-

Well Bill, I believe actually we should go for Greg Jennings, Aaron Rodgers and the rights to Brett Favre's name. Oh and a gigantic wheel of cheese, I once worked in Wisconsin and they reallly do have the best cheese in the world there in my opinion.

karnage
12-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Here are a few thoughts-

Damn you're hot! :elefant:

slim
12-14-2011, 12:39 PM

Well, it sounds like you have it all worked out....don't you?

How many accounts do you have?

Mike
12-14-2011, 12:42 PM
I think we should toss Von in there to sweeten up the pot. Just to be safe.

Joel
12-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Crap, we missed our chance; guess we're stuck with him.... :tsk:

Shazam!
12-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Thanks for bumping a shit thread man.

Clipworthy
12-21-2011, 03:02 AM
I declare this the greatest thread ever

Chef Zambini
12-21-2011, 10:33 AM
Seriously? :confused: Perhaps you forgot the reason we run an option offense... Yeah, let's trade the guy who makes it go for a guy who would add to it so we can find another guy to run it??

Your threads give me the brain pain... They aren't much more than farting through your fingers.scripted from gift of the Maggi.

Chef Zambini
12-21-2011, 10:37 AM
People cry about all the Tebow threads than turn a blind eye to trollin threads :rolleyes:

Even if Elway absolutely wanted to trade Tebow, he knows he can't. The PR nightmare alone would do him in.so is elways recent endorsement of TT a football decision or a PR decision?
lets convert this thread to a real dialogue,

wayninja
12-21-2011, 11:02 AM
so is elways recent endorsement of TT a football decision or a PR decision?

Yes, lets.

Elways recent endorsement was the result of rational evaluation over a period of time for a player. Same as would be done of anyone.

Glad we cleared that up.

GridironFalcon
12-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Here are a few thoughts-

Idiot. Harvin gets hurt way too much. Gabbert hasn't shown very many glimpses of success, and I would prefer Tebow much more than Gabbert any day. And Seymour is at the tail end of his career.

nevcraw
12-21-2011, 12:40 PM

7-2 and a team that has bought in-- you do the math chef!!

jhildebrand
12-21-2011, 01:59 PM

Why do people insist on reading too much into Elway's dialogue in season and predraft? :confused:

Personally, I have said this before, I hope the guy is clear as mud with Tebow to the public. That is in the best interest of the team-which is his job to see to. Behind closed doors, I could not care less what he tells Tebow.

As for your question, I don't think Elway is so weak as to make a PR statement about Tebow for the sake of soothing the fan base. If he was, he would have done that long, long ago.

I think Elway simply stated what he felt right then and there. Nothing means that can't change. Finally, if you look at what Elway said, it wasn't really much.

hotcarl
09-07-2012, 10:37 PM
i agree

Ravage!!!
09-08-2012, 08:31 AM

"I guarantee you that."

I haven't seen this guy around much...... where'd he go since the Tebow trade?

Ravage!!!
09-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Blevins is right.

A Tebow trade is money in the bank.

We would be AWESOME.

Exactly!!

Ravage!!!
09-08-2012, 08:34 AM
You don't even need different physical locations for that. There are plenty of proxies out there.

Ahhh. HA!!!!... is that you, "The Truth?" :lol:

Simple Jaded
09-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Even if Elway absolutely wanted to trade Tebow, he knows he can't. The PR nightmare alone would do him in.

Nanny, nanny boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo.......

sneakers
09-08-2012, 11:21 PM
sweet! hotcarl is unbanned

hotcarl
09-09-2012, 08:13 AM
you can't ban a mod

Simple Jaded
09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
sweet! hotcarl is unbannedHe probably banned himself.......

jhildebrand
09-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Nanny, nanny boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo.......

Good thing you missed the point made and the context with which it was made ;)

Nothing means that can't change. Finally, if you look at what Elway said, it wasn't really much.