PDA

View Full Version : LJ is killing us!!

Astrass
10-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Just curious...how many of you are still playing him? Are you going to play him this week?

In-com-plete
10-13-2007, 04:50 PM
He's not really killing me in the league I have him in. I'm 4-1 and have scored the most (706) points. :cool:

But that's because I have Adrian Peterson, who's been a pleasent surprise. So he's been starting in Johnsons place weeks 2-4.

I'm starting Johnson this week though. Cincy....at home. 120 yards, 20 recieving, and atleast 1 TD. Mark him down for 20+ points.

DenBronx
10-15-2007, 12:49 AM
He's not really killing me in the league I have him in. I'm 4-1 and have scored the most (706) points. :cool:

But that's because I have Adrian Peterson, who's been a pleasent surprise. So he's been starting in Johnsons place weeks 2-4.

I'm starting Johnson this week though. Cincy....at home. 120 yards, 20 recieving, and atleast 1 TD. Mark him down for 20+ points.

yeah i started him on my other league. if you have him hang on to him...he should have more games like that coming. a guy like that wont stay down forever.

good call though imcomplete....thats pretty close to what he actually scored against cincy today.

btw i too have adrian peterson and he scored 40 points for me!!!

dogfish
10-15-2007, 12:53 AM
yeah i started him on my other league. if you have him hang on to him...he should have more games like that coming. a guy like that wont stay down forever.

good call though imcomplete....thats pretty close to what he actually scored against cincy today.

i've also got peterson in two of my leagues. . . they're both deep leagues, and i drafted him in the 3rd round to be my #3 RB in both of them-- and in both cases, he's been starting since week two. . . it at least partially makes up for having steven jackson and reggie bush in two of my other leagues-- if you guys think LJ has been killing you. . . .

:frusty:

In-com-plete
10-15-2007, 09:14 AM

In my league Peterson scored 53. I get a point for every 10 return yards and every reception in that league. Too bad I had him on my bench! :banghead:

Astrass
10-15-2007, 04:27 PM

Nice call there!

Too bad I played Kurt Warner.......

KCL
10-15-2007, 07:32 PM

WOW!:eek: Good call on LJ....his stats for the game were...

1 TD (Almost 2,but fumbled the ball in the EZ)

119 Yards rushing

24 Yards recieving

In-com-plete
10-16-2007, 02:11 PM
WOW!:eek: Good call on LJ....his stats for the game were...

1 TD (Almost 2,but fumbled the ball in the EZ)

119 Yards rushing

24 Yards recieving
Yeah, he fumbled at the 1 yard line. Woulda had 120 yards.

If anyone ever asks you who the man is, just say In-com-plete.

:cool:

KCL
10-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, he fumbled at the 1 yard line. Woulda had 120 yards.

If anyone ever asks you who the man is, just say In-com-plete.

:cool:

Whats your crystal ball say for the upcoming

Chiefs-Raiders game? Or are you too busy looking

up Denvers game vs Pitt? :D