PDA

View Full Version : Kiszla: Tim Tebow has the Broncos believing they can't lose

Denver Native (Carol)
12-12-2011, 03:22 PM
The magic of Tim Tebow​ is bigger than football and grows larger with each late-game miracle by the Broncos. Logic fails to explain this no-way- in-heaven, overtime victory against Chicago, unless you consider: Denver played as if victory were preordained.

"I believe in a big God and special things can happen," Tebow said Sunday, after the Broncos defeated the Bears 13-10, only because the Broncos believed they couldn't lose.

How deeply do the Broncos believe?

rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19527521

Cugel
12-12-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm just going to take a deep breath and give all this crap a miss. We heard similar things about Kyle Orton after the Broncos won 6 in a row in 2009. :coffee:

Let's wait till the playoffs and see if the Broncos are in. Then we'll see how they do against the Steelers or Ravens. Then we'll know more. Until then take 5 with this hyper-ventilating. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
12-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Based on pre-season projections and predictions, to even be talking first place or playoffs is simply amazing.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
12-12-2011, 07:46 PM
Meh, the Orton streak was never like this. Plus, that happened at the beginning of the year. At least now we are starting to win late rather than falter.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-12-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm just going to take a deep breath and give all this crap a miss. We heard similar things about Kyle Orton after the Broncos won 6 in a row in 2009. :coffee:

Let's wait till the playoffs and see if the Broncos are in. Then we'll see how they do against the Steelers or Ravens. Then we'll know more. Until then take 5 with this hyper-ventilating. :coffee:

I'm sorry that your utter hatred of Tebow and Fox has completely prohibited you from taking any pleasure in the most spectacular and entertaining run of games possibly in the history of the franchise.

What a shame that you can't see past your own self-righteous hate bubble and enjoy the fact that your supposed favorite football team is finally playing like a team and that when the chips are down, are all playing together, encouraging each other, and not giving up until they've won the game. Your sarcasm and hatred is causing you to miss out on some of the most entertaining football I've seen in my 37 years.

We could lose out and this season is a success. We've officially washed the stink of Josh ******* McDaniels from this team. The team is playing for each other now - not their paychecks, not for contracts, and not for endorsements. This team is all focused on the same goal. That is a powerful and exciting force my friend, and you're missing out.

rcsodak
12-12-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm sorry that your utter hatred of Tebow and Fox has completely prohibited you from taking any pleasure in the most spectacular and entertaining run of games possibly in the history of the franchise.

What a shame that you can't see past your own self-righteous hate bubble and enjoy the fact that your supposed favorite football team is finally playing like a team and that when the chips are down, are all playing together, encouraging each other, and not giving up until they've won the game. Your sarcasm and hatred is causing you to miss out on some of the most entertaining football I've seen in my 37 years.

We could lose out and this season is a success. We've officially washed the stink of Josh ******* McDaniels from this team. The team is playing for each other now - not their paychecks, not for contracts, and not for endorsements. This team is all focused on the same goal. That is a powerful and exciting force my friend, and you're missing out.
So theyre all playing for free and donating their checks to the meek and dishearted?

Link?

OrangeHoof
12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
I met a woman on Sunday who told me she's started going to church again because of Tim Tebow. He has restored her faith. No, I'm not joking.

Flex040679
12-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Based on pre-season projections and predictions, to even be talking first place or playoffs is simply amazing.

You got that right... one playoff win an I'm going back to CHURCH!!

He protects the ball and he makes just enough plays to get ahead and he's getting way better with his ACCURACY!!

What was it? 9 wide reciever drops?? The media talks shit but it wasn't 15's fault they were dropped.... if it wasn't for decker an thomas dropping balls overtime wouldn't even be necessary!! He won with his arm again

MOtorboat
12-12-2011, 09:47 PM
rfUYuIVbFg0&

broncobryce
12-12-2011, 09:47 PM
So theyre all playing for free and donating their checks to the meek and dishearted?

Link?

No but if they were, you would be first on their list.

Flex040679
12-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh and KISZLA is a SELLOUT and he hates Tebow he's been slamming him since the first start.

wayninja
12-12-2011, 09:54 PM
http://www.whillschurch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/MissioDeiBluesBrothers.001.jpg

wayninja
12-12-2011, 09:54 PM
rfuyuivbfg0&

journey.... Yessss!!!

Locnar
12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
10-3 as a starter for a team that has been nothing more than chopped liver the past couple of years..

Maybe we aren't a major contender in the playoff ring, but we still have a lot of holes to fill. If we can collect a few missing pieces we can be scary good..

Flex040679
12-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Well said

VonSackemMiller
12-13-2011, 03:06 AM

Does it feel like it did when orton was 6-0? not to me

bcbronc
12-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Definitely some weird voodoo going on with this team. From Barber going out of bounds, to the onside kick vs Miami, to Von getting a TFL vs the run to push KC out of field goal range. And on and on. Weird weird shit, man.

No point trying to explain it or worrying whether it's sustainable. Anyone that's been watching this team, or sports in general really, for any length of time knows that a streak of great bounces like we've had the past few weeks doesn't come around all that often. Even though there's some frustrating moments during the games, it's been a heck of a ride!