RyanC
12-12-2011, 03:15 AM
That is all.

horsepig
12-12-2011, 03:24 AM
I doubt it. But who the hell knows?

sneakers
12-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Stop trying to jinx us! We are going to get our asses kicked!

Joel
12-12-2011, 04:47 AM
I can't say it won't happen, especially given how close Washington came and the trouble they always have in Denver, but were I betting man and willing to go against my team, I'd take NE and the points.

Mike
12-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Denver doesn't have a chance. Tebow and the Broncos magic is tapped.

Pats 97
Den 3 (65 yd fg in garbage time)

Tned
12-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Denver doesn't have a chance. Tebow and the Broncos magic is tapped.

Pats 97
Den 3 (65 yd fg in garbage time)

Ok, I'm game and will toe the line.

Yea, if the Broncos are within 40, I'll be surprised. Down 13 or even 15 in the last 5 minutes maybe, 40? No way.

atwater27
12-12-2011, 09:26 AM
If Tebow beats the Pats, you will see the largest mass Christianity conversion of the last 2 centuries.

CoachChaz
12-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Wont happen. The NFL is not ready to pass the "chosen one" torch on to Tebow yet. The game will be close, but eventually, Miller will hit Brady a little too hard and the penalty will put them in field goal position for the win.

Shazam!
12-12-2011, 09:40 AM
I don't want to get my hopes up, but the odds are against them. At least the game is at home...

However -

I don't think their defense matches up well with Denver's offense. I can see the Broncos running the ball at will against NE's front 7.

If that happens and the Broncos defense plays somewhat efficiently, and if Von Doom gets to Brady and rattle him? The Broncos have an excellent chance.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Wont happen. The NFL is not ready to pass the "chosen one" torch on to Tebow yet. The game will be close, but eventually, Miller will hit Brady a little too hard and the penalty will put them in field goal position for the win.

I hope to see that 'reeling in' dance Miller does after sacking Brady numerous times next Sunday. The dude can do all the back flips he wants.

Dzone
12-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Pats will fall to 10-4 and we will be at 9-5 after this coming Sunday

vettesplus
12-12-2011, 10:29 AM
i feel if the defense plays up to it potential, the tebow thing will take car of itself...pats are a 4.5 point favorite as of this morning. If the pats are leading by 4 in the fourth, we have a great chance to win...

vettesplus
12-12-2011, 10:30 AM
I hope to see that 'reeling in' dance Miller does after sacking Brady numerous times next Sunday. The dude can do all the back flips he wants.

this could be the key to the broncos win

Nomad
12-12-2011, 10:32 AM
this could be the key to the broncos win

It is the key....no pressure on Brady and he'll slice up the defense.

turftoad
12-12-2011, 10:44 AM
If we have a chance, Tebow is going to need to throw the ball. That said, NE has got a very beat up secondary right now. They are starting WR's in thier defensive backfield.

vandammage13
12-12-2011, 10:47 AM
As evidenced by that invisible blow to the head call, the refs won't let Von Doom rough up Brady. It makes it really tough to beat a team when you aren't allowed to hit their QB even when he is running with the ball.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 10:52 AM
I bet the NFL is kicking themselves for not making the Pats flex to SNF. Not exactly sure why they didn't want to flex or why the game wasn't flexed.

TebowsDen
12-12-2011, 10:57 AM

Silly white people.. Thats not a "reel 'em in dance" thats Miller "eating."

slim
12-12-2011, 11:05 AM
We will be able to run the ball well enough to keep Brady off the field....keep it close, in other words.

Yep.....

slim
12-12-2011, 11:06 AM

Collard greens and chitlins?

Nomad
12-12-2011, 11:09 AM

is there such a thing as a 'reel em dance':whoknows: How do you know he's eating...

TebowsDen
12-12-2011, 11:10 AM

lmao I was jk :cool: but seriously I thought it was pretty obvious :confused:

ikillz0mbies
12-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Broncos just need to pressure the hell out of Brady and make him feel uncomfortable. They also need to take Gronk out of the picture. Double cover him, jam him at the line, whatever. Do NOT let Gronk get the ball. The Broncos just need to carve up the Pats D via the run. Then they let the running game open up the passing game against the worst secondary in the league. If the Broncos pressure Brady and keep him off the field with a pounding run game, they'll win.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 11:13 AM

fried chicken:D

TebowsDen
12-12-2011, 11:15 AM
is there such a thing as a 'reel em dance':whoknows: How do you know he's eating...

Have you ever heard the phrase "Let him eat?"

Nomad
12-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Never heard of it.

Oh well......whatever they call it, Miller can keep doing it all he wants after putting QBs on their asses.

Traveler
12-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Wonder how much Allen will dial up the pressure for this weeks game? Bet they are watching plenty of Ravens and NYG tape.

Still think our streak comes to an end this week but will gladly eat crow if we can stop the Pats. First team we played in a while with no notable starters missing.

wayninja
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
I don't see it. Besides Champ, our secondary is pretty vulnerable. Brady should chew us up.

The only bright spot is that the Pats run defense sucks, so our only hope is punishing drives that limit the time Brady gets.

BroncoStud
12-12-2011, 12:15 PM
I just hope they don't blow us out.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I just hope they don't blow us out.

Like on that Monday night in 2008.

WTE
12-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Broncos just need to pressure the hell out of Brady and make him feel uncomfortable. They also need to take Gronk out of the picture. Double cover him, jam him at the line, whatever. Do NOT let Gronk get the ball. The Broncos just need to carve up the Pats D via the run. Then they let the running game open up the passing game against the worst secondary in the league. If the Broncos pressure Brady and keep him off the field with a pounding run game, they'll win.

It's impossible to cover Gronk. Absolutely impossible. The most difficult matchup in the league. More difficult than Megatron.

He has size, strength, an incredible radius and terrific hands.

You will see.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 12:51 PM
It's impossible to cover Gronk. Absolutely impossible. The most difficult matchup in the league. More difficult than Megatron.

He has size, strength, an incredible radius and terrific hands.

You will see.

Watching him this year.....I'd have to agree. Who ever is covering him better bring their A+ game because he's gonna give them all they can handle. That's why it's key to take Brady out of his game and keep him off the field or on his ass

Joel
12-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Watching him this year.....I'd have to agree. Who ever is covering him better bring their A+ game because he's gonna give them all they can handle. That's why it's key to take Brady out of his game and keep him off the field or on his ass
Well, given how banged up our safeties are I can't see anyone but DJ getting that job. Hopefully he's up to it; folks are finally starting to get behind him after yesterday, but if a rookie takes the 7 year vet to school we'll be back to "he's not even good enough to warm the bench."

I haven't seen the Pats play much this year, but our line isn't good enough to push around anyone, and our D has holes in the secondary and the outside running game a good offense can exploit. Between that, the sacks Tebow and the line gave up yesterday and the dropsy epidemic in our WR corps, running well may be our only chance to keep the game close.

I don't feel good about this game, but then I didn't feel good about the last two games and we still won. Of course, the Bears and Vikings haven't locked up their Division and aren't competing for homefield in the playoffs. This could be one of those games that shows the difference between a playoff team and a Super Bowl team.