PDA

View Full Version : Schadenfreude Thread

wayninja
12-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Oakland fans sorrows always make me smile:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/184940-come-chicago.html

some of my favs:

I think tim tebow is irrevocable proof that god does indeed exist

i guess i have to come to the realization they are the Cinderella team this year lead by a true princess. damn it.

if the donkies do something in the play offs we will be hearing about tebow time all off season long in the media. what a bummer. why cant he be name hivick or smith or johnson. that would sound a lot less annoying.

what would really be funny is if Elway still sh1t cans him or trades him. denver would destroy their city and run elway out of town. i would then be happy about T bow time.

Between this massacre at lambeau, chicago choking on tebows junk and david stern completely fukking over my lakers, this has been one bull**** of a week for me

As usual, their tears taste delicious.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 12:54 AM
Oh shit, i was gonna find a bears forum. brb

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:01 AM
http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/45/2927605/ShowThread.aspx

here is a good starting point.

person mocking tebow time:

Tebow Time?

rofl

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:03 AM
LOL now they are getting into it:

Haha here we go

We all knew this would happen. He has jesus on his side.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:06 AM
Hhaha

I don't want to get Tebowed

lol

We would NEVER hear the end of it. I wouldnt watch any NFL or sports related program at all this week.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Guess which play this was?

STAY IN BOUNDS!Q@l jaehrt

Barber is an idiot. That is the dumbest thing a Bears player has done this season.

oh my god. this is the dumbest team ever.

7-6 coming up. THE MAN HAS GOD ON HIS SIDE

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:09 AM
HHahhaha

These ex cowboy players are really stupid

BroncoWave
12-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Lovie is a PIECE of GARBAGE!!!! JA is a PIECE of GARBAGE!!! **** of this town, as in yesterday...The Chicago Bears...a billion dollar corporation run like a Woolworths 5 & dime

Lovie supporters would rather settle for mediocrity and the status quo, rather than take a chance for a better coach and be proven wrong....but.....but....but....we might get another Wannstache...Translation....Gutless

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Finally the butthurt sinks in

**** this game, and these refs, and Hanie, and these announcers.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Hhahhahaha I love this (in giant font too!)

Bears ruined themselves!

HOW CAN YOU LOSE TO TIM FREAKING TEBOW!

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:15 AM
So true:

NFL has heroes and villains. Tebow is a hero. The Bears are the villains. Heros always win. It's the American way.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Hhahahha

$10 Tebow blocks the FG

OMG!!!
I'm changing religions.

This is like a Greek Tragedy.

wayninja
12-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Damn, sneakers, you are on a tear... I love it.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:20 AM
LOLOL I love it!

For the first time in my life...I really hate the Bears right now...Been a fan 30 years and never been more ashamed of them then Im right now...To go all game and shut this tool down only to go Prevent and give up the lead absoulte joke, I can't defend Lovie anymore now

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Hhahaaa

This fg is not automatic.

LOL!!!

DenBronx
12-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Oh shit, i was gonna find a bears forum. brb

I went to a Bears forum and it was total meltdown.

But I have family that are Bears fans and I got texted the meltdown during the game.

Put it this way, they haaaaatte Marion Barber right now!

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:25 AM
I went to a Bears forum and it was total meltdown.

But I have family that are Bears fans and I got texted the meltdown during the game.

Put it this way, they haaaaatte Marion Barber right now!

I live in southern wisconsin ( we are closer to CHicago than we are to green bay) and a whole bunch of my friends are Bears fans. I have not talked to them yet tonight.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:25 AM
An idea:

I say we form an angry mob and wait an O'Hare.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Pretty much my favorite post of the night:

Tebow is God's football player. God tells him how to win ... and he follows his instructions. God hates cheap teams like the Bears.

and

and if tebow was a muslim he would be 1-7

DenBronx
12-12-2011, 01:31 AM
I live in southern wisconsin ( we are closer to CHicago than we are to green bay) and a whole bunch of my friends are Bears fans. I have not talked to them yet tonight.

Yeah, I wouldnt. I'm from South Bend and Bears fans are nothing like raider fans but don't rub it in their faces or they will be rubbing your face on a curb. At least my corn fed cousins are like that.

But....when the smoke dies down they will be pulling for my Broncos in the AFC. For now I'll let the cool off. :laugh:

DenBronx
12-12-2011, 01:32 AM
All bets are off with raider fans...they can all suck it.

wayninja
12-12-2011, 01:33 AM
MAKE IT STOP!

lmao

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:47 AM
All bets are off with raider fans...they can all suck it.

I think the Jets fans were the most hateful bunch of fans.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I wouldnt. I'm from South Bend and Bears fans are nothing like raider fans but don't rub it in their faces or they will be rubbing your face on a curb. At least my corn fed cousins are like that.

But....when the smoke dies down they will be pulling for my Broncos in the AFC. For now I'll let the cool off. :laugh:

I think many of them can handle it, because they are also cub fans....so they ought to be used to having their heart ripped out and displayed in front of their eyes by now.

sneakers
12-12-2011, 02:47 AM
LOL even the Bears players are butthurtish:

“He’s a good running back,” said Chicago linebacker Brian Urlacher when asked his thoughts on Tebow after the game. Typically, Tebow was not bothered by the shot. “Coming from a really good player, that means a lot,” the unflappable Tebow said.

Added Chicago defensive end Julius Peppers: “It wasn’t anything special that he did.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/36865/another-stunning-tebowmania-chapter

chazoe60
12-12-2011, 08:58 PM
I hate the Bears. From their annoying, obnoxious, ignorant, dumb **** fans that were at the game to the morons on their MBs who think every play should be a penalty against the other team. These ignorant basterds deserved every ounce of sickening heartbreak they felt on Sunday. If anyone has a picture of a child Bears fan crying please post it and I will look at it anytime I feel a little blue.

Oh and Briggs and Urlacher can both suck a giant bag of dicks.

sneakers
12-13-2011, 03:39 AM
LOL one of my former co-workers on facebook yesterday, a bears fan....lol guess who posted the kitty picture?

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/192_251/125_40/LOL.jpg

catfish
12-13-2011, 07:48 AM
LOL one of my former co-workers on facebook yesterday, a bears fan....lol guess who posted the kitty picture?

http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/192_251/125_40/LOL.jpg

salt in the wound...nice