PDA

View Full Version : postgame address

catfish
12-11-2011, 09:16 PM
enjoy the joy

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Foxs-Postgame-Address/e6cf6a8d-bd4f-485e-8b9c-6665b63d1118

Tes45
12-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Created an account to ask why the hell the Broncos are taking an extra day off this week with the Patriots coming in on Sunday?

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Created an account to ask why the hell the Broncos are taking an extra day off this week with the Patriots coming in on Sunday?

Because we own the Pats.

wayninja
12-11-2011, 10:51 PM

'We' aren't taking the day off, Fox is. He's old. They can run wind sprints without him.

Tes45
12-11-2011, 10:59 PM
'We' aren't taking the day off, Fox is. He's old. They can run wind sprints without him.

This wouldn't be one of the few weeks of the season the coaching staff might want to put in a little extra work?

And why is the entire team cheering joyfully that Fox gets an extra day off while their normal responsibilities remain unchanged?

camdisco24
12-11-2011, 11:00 PM
This wouldn't be one of the few weeks of the season the coaching staff might want to put in a little extra work?

And why is the entire team cheering joyfully that Fox gets an extra day off while their normal responsibilities remain unchanged?

Its pretty common throughout the NFL to have an extra day off when you win at this point in the season.

Tes45
12-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Its pretty common throughout the NFL to have an extra day off when you win at this point in the season.

Yea I know. I just thought it would be less common when the next game is the biggest home game of the season.

catfish
12-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Yea I know. I just thought it would be less common when the next game is the biggest home game of the season.

at ths point 1 day of practice in which they aren't even allowed to wear pads isn't going to change much

Tned
12-12-2011, 09:29 AM

First, welcome to BroncosForums!!

I think at this point, they figure keeping them mentally fresh is more important than an extra day of practice. Clearly, the offense needs the practice, and I would be willing to bet money Tebow will be in working with the QB coach and watching film. Hopefully the WR's with the drops will get it out of their system having a day off.

This endings are taking years off his life, like mine.

Jsteve01
12-12-2011, 09:41 AM
freaking db dot com not working. Keeps running their stupid intro and nothing from the fox speech

Shazam!
12-12-2011, 09:56 AM
The only postgame statement that bothered me was Urlacher calling Tebow a RB.

You got beat Brian.

In fact, you beat yourself.

You should've been consoling Barber instead of seeing your opportunity to trash Tebow.

slim
12-12-2011, 10:00 AM

You got beat Brian.

You should've been consoling Barber instead of seeing your opportunity to trash Tebow.

Sour grapes.

No class jerk.

TXBRONC
12-12-2011, 10:57 AM
First, welcome to BroncosForums!!

I think at this point, they figure keeping them mentally fresh is more important than an extra day of practice. Clearly, the offense needs the practice, and I would be willing to bet money Tebow will be in working with the QB coach and watching film. Hopefully the WR's with the drops will get it out of their system having a day off.

This endings are taking years off his life, like mine.

Years off my life and hair off my head. You wouldn't happen to have coupon for Hair Club for Men would you? Not that you need because I don't but maybe they sent you one in the mail?

Nick
12-12-2011, 03:13 PM

You got beat Brian.

Tebow response was awesome :lol: "Coming from a really good player, that means a lot."

Denver Native (Carol)
12-12-2011, 04:30 PM

If you mean today, the players have Monday off. It is the day Elway/the coaching staff reviews game film, and the coaching staff puts in the game plan for the next opponent.