PDA

View Full Version : FYI- Todays win of Bears

NightTerror218
12-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Means we are at 8 wins.......which means we can not have a losing season this year. Denver Broncos have never had 2 back to back losing seasons. That will remain true, 1 more win and we having a winning season, who would've believed that in the beginning of the season?

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
This will be the best season since 2005. 6 years. Man that seems like a long time. I'm fully going to assume we win the division this year because we are in control and not winning the division would be a complete failure at this point.

Northman
12-11-2011, 08:11 PM
For me, its the best season since 08'. Despite the horrible defense that year it was still very exciting watching the offense. But im glad that the team is winning down the stretch instead of folding.

Dean
12-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Means we are at 8 wins.......which means we can not have a losing season this year. Denver Broncos have never had 2 back to back losing seasons. That will remain true, 1 more win and we having a winning season, who would've believed that in the beginning of the season?

Definitely not me. I thought we could get 5 wins with most of them coming in the first half of the season. I thought that six wins could occur if we played a few teams while they were injured. Boy was I wrong. :salute:

It's been a long time since the Broncos have strung together a series of games as exciting as these. I'll bet the networks are fighting to carry the rest of the Broncos games.

Day1BroncoFan
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I never thought it. I had given up on the season for the most part. I'm glad we dumped Orton.

Go Broncos!!!

wayninja
12-11-2011, 08:26 PM
I never imagined this after losing four of the first five. Thought we were done and the best we could possibly hope for is an answer to the Tebow question so we know our future.

Now we have good odds on winning the division and I think Tebow has earned at least another full year as the starter, simplifying our draft. We'll probably host a playoff game. I would be really surprised if we knocked off Pittsburg or Baltimore, though, but still, that's worlds better than I ever thought we'd do.

Northman
12-11-2011, 08:27 PM
I never thought it. I had given up on the season for the most part. I'm glad we dumped Orton.

Go Broncos!!!

Orton was such a bum.

BroncoTech
12-11-2011, 08:51 PM
I think the general consensus was we had no playoff hopes so we might as well throw the young whipper snapper in. I had a feeling the kid was good, I wouldn't have thought this good, or this inspiring. Winning with key players on the bench as well. I'm shocked but happily so.