PDA

View Full Version : Good things happen when Tebow throws

cmc0605
12-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Make it happen more (and when WRs actually catch)....that is all

Dean
12-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Make it happen more (and when WRs actually catch)....that is all

Not many good things happened in the first three quarters but look out in the forth quarter.

horsepig
12-11-2011, 08:16 PM
What is up with Decker and Thomas, it almost looks like they don't want successful drives until the 4'th quarter?

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-11-2011, 08:23 PM
DT had a horrible game up until the last few drives, what was it, 4 drops? That said, he sure came up clutch when we needed him. Especially in OT.

I think Tebow is getting better throwing the ball each week and I'm glad to see that the offensive game plan is slowly being adjusted to show that.... even if it is evolving at a snails pace.

cmc0605
12-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I really like those two WRs, but whoever the receiver coach is needs to have some better hand drills. I could have caught a couple of the balls they dropped. They do step up though in big time situations, and I hope they are both around next year, but I wouldn't be opposed to bring in a new big time target (even one that is a tight end, which should help Tebow's development). Other priorities first though. We need to youthify the secondary with talent and reinforce the interior of the d-line most of all.

dclayton
12-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Another nail biter for the Broncos. Everyone should be given credit. Prayer has been phenomenal all year, and the defense has been playing magnificently. The coaches have done a great job as well.
For a young qb (Tebow) to go up against a vaunted defense who was unquestionably up for this particular game, I'd say Tim did a heckuva job. The guy is still very young and inexperienced. He will get better and better. Elway said he's going to work with him in the offseason, so look out everyone. This guy can play and play well in the NFL. Merrill Hoge, you can Stick It!!! You are an idiot! Bill parcels made a fool out of you last weekend. Learn to love it..... TRT is a winner!

broncofaninfla
12-11-2011, 08:30 PM
I agree with Denver throwing the ball more BUT or WR's STUNK IT UP for three quarters today. Glad they stepped up when it counts but if they pull their weight this game is won without ot.

Joel
12-11-2011, 10:31 PM
DT had a horrible game up until the last few drives, what was it, 4 drops? That said, he sure came up clutch when we needed him. Especially in OT.

I think Tebow is getting better throwing the ball each week and I'm glad to see that the offensive game plan is slowly being adjusted to show that.... even if it is evolving at a snails pace.
McCoy showing more confidence in going to Tebow is very encouraging, because Tebow's still improving. He still needs to get through his progressions and find open guys sooner rather than just locking in on one or two main receivers, and he held the ball a bit long a few times, but he's still improving. Of course, if he always throws perfect passes to guys who always drop them McCoy STILL won't have enough confidence in passing to do it if he has a choice, which may have been why we saw less of it in the second half.

Thomas played just well enough in the final 10:00 that I wouldn't cut him tomorrow; I'd still draft another WR on the first day of the draft. Like Willis more than ever though, and wish we'd go to Fells more.

Thnikkaman
12-11-2011, 10:49 PM

McCoy showing more confidence in going to Tebow is very encouraging, because Tebow's still improving. He still needs to get through his progressions and find open guys sooner rather than just locking in on one or two main receivers, and he held the ball a bit long a few times, but he's still improving. Of course, if he always throws perfect passes to guys who always drop them McCoy STILL won't have enough confidence in passing to do it if he has a choice, which may have been why we saw less of it in the second half.

Thomas played just well enough in the final 10:00 that I wouldn't cut him tomorrow; I'd still draft another WR on the first day of the draft. Like Willis more than ever though, and wish we'd go to Fells more.

Totally. Marvin Mcnutt should still be available at pick 32

Locnar
12-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Totally. Marvin Mcnutt should still be available at pick 32

Busta McNutt!