PDA

View Full Version : When will the non believers learn? HAVE HEART!

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:24 PM
That is all.

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Honestly...I can't even explain it.

My nerves are once again shot but all I can say is amazing....absolutely amazing.

Never seen anything like it. It's differant and this team is for real.

Mike
12-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Simply amazing.

Northman
12-11-2011, 07:29 PM
In over 30 years of being a football fan ive never seen anything like it.

sneakers
12-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Fap FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 07:30 PM
It's incredible to watch.

I still can't believe it....

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Everybody started believing like 3 weeks ago. Start paying attention quack!

skins_fan82
12-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Dude...i absolutely LOVE Tim Tebow. I LOVE the kid. But I honestly thought that this one was out of reach. And yet he does it AGAIN.

Tim Tebow might be the most exciting NFL player i've EVER seen....EVER. Magical things happen when he's out there.

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Did Lance Briggs get Tebowed?

atwater27
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
That is all.

Thanks. but we don't need YOU to act as if you are Tim's enabler in another useless thread.

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:35 PM

I wish that was a real gun in your hand.

Its for those who gave up on the game in the game thread... and there were many.

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Thanks. but we don't need YOU to act as if you are Tim's enabler in another useless thread.

Don't you have some leftover crow to fricassee? :D

atwater27
12-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Don't you have some leftover crow to fricassee? :D

Don't you have another couple of volumes of Broncos football almanacs to study so you actually know who John Elway and any other Bronco that hasn't played in the last 2 years is?

Edmonton Bronco Fan
12-11-2011, 07:40 PM
At this rate, the movie script is already being penned.

Just when you think there is no way this team can win they do the impossible. I've finally stopped trying to explain it and just wait for it to happen.

Bullgator
Test me.

nevcraw
we all wanted the next Elway.. We got it but it just looks a lot different.. amazed and feel strung out..

CrazyHorse
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
The Broncos are a team of destiny. Super Bowl here we come!

silkamilkamonico
I wish that was a real gun in your hand.

Its for those who gave up on the game in the game thread... and there were many.

If this was a real gun in my hand I'd knock yo' dumb ass out cold cocked style.

Then maybe you'll disappear like you did after the Lions game when all of us true fans stuck around.

nevcraw

as usual you manage to shit in the punch bowl. good work!

Mike
12-11-2011, 07:42 PM
You knuckleheads shut up and enjoy this. This is truly some great times...especially following the turd sandwich we've had the last few years.

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 07:43 PM
as usual you manage to shit in the punch bowl. good work!

Absolutely! This is the Denver Broncos. Punch is for 2nd grade boy scouts.

They are winning. Start believing hater.

Northman
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM
How anyone cant enjoy this is beyond me. As if going 4-12 is a great thing. lmao

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:44 PM
I never went anywhere. Where the hell have you been? You know you are supposed to keep that bag over your head... scaring dogs n shit with that mug.

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I never went anywhere. Where the hell have you been? You know you are supposed to keep that bag over your head... scaring dogs n shit with that mug.

You disappeared on your boy Tebow fair weather fan and you know it. Please do not let it happen again.

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Anyways grats on the 2 game lead in the AFCW... again a great clutch team win... this whole team is playing like Tebow. CLUTCH

atwater27
12-11-2011, 07:46 PM

Dude you totally disappeared when Tebow was struggling. No hide nor hair until he started winning again.

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Dude you totally disappeared when Tebow was struggling. No hide nor hair until he started winning again.

He was gone wiping the egg on his face after his brilliant "who cares about the Dolphins, the real game is with Detroit" thread.

Oops on that one huh...

nevcraw
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Absolutely! This is the Denver Broncos. Punch is for 2nd grade boy scouts.

They are winning. Start believing hater.

I always believe. every year since I became a fan in 83 the year my fan moved to denver. way to redirect your db behavior for fandom.

Slick
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
The ink hasnt dried on the final score and you guys are effing with bullgator? Man you guys must be some miserable sob's.

Hell yeah Bull. 60 minutes (and then some)!!!!!! Love it!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:51 PM

I was totally here.

In fact I started a thread saying the same thing... don't give up, have heart, change to the spread...

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 07:51 PM
The ink hasnt dried on the final score and you guys are effing with bullgator? Man you guys must be some miserable sob's.

:salute:

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 07:57 PM

You cannot possibly be miserable in a time like this! Denver is winning! We have probably the most clutch QB in the NFL! Any fan who has paid attention since 2005 cannot possibly be miserable. It's an exciting time to be a Denver fan!

atwater27
12-11-2011, 08:04 PM
You cannot possibly be miserable in a time like this! Denver is winning! We have probably the most clutch QB in the NFL! Any fan who has paid attention since 2005 cannot possibly be miserable. It's an exciting time to be a Denver fan!

Exactly! The diff between us and certain whackjobs on here is that we are rooting for and appreciating the whole team, the coaching staff and the experience in general, while they are just humping the only player they ever cared about.

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Exactly! The diff between us and certain whackjobs on here is that we are rooting for and appreciating the whole team, the coaching staff and the experience in general, while they are just humping the only player they ever cared about.

Could not agree more. Unfortunately for us, we don't have the luxury of disappearing when games/times are bad.

BroncoWave
12-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Keep on preaching Bullgator. You have every right brag all day and night. Could not be happier!

Nomad
12-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Keep on preaching Bullgator. You have every right brag all day and night. Could not be happier!

Gotta give lgenf love too! You know it seems since Tned took the clock down things changed as well! :whoknows:

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 08:14 PM
I wonder when Tops will grace us with his presence. And Jr.

Nomad
12-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I wonder when Tops will grace us with his presence. And Jr.

silka, is that you in the avi?!?

JR needs to be reinstated to respond!

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 08:16 PM
I believe in this defense, flat out carrying a mostly inept passing game.......

horsepig
12-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Bring JR back, bring JR back, ...........................

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 08:19 PM
You knuckleheads shut up and enjoy this. This is truly some great times...especially following the turd sandwich we've had the last few years.

^^^^^^

this X1000000000

Northman
12-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Bring JR back, bring JR back, ...........................

Why, he will be just miserable here. :lol:

Thnikkaman
12-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Test me.

Easy one. What Broncos running back most likely saved this franchise?

Thnikkaman
12-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I thought we were done with 6 minutes left in regulation. I thought we were done again when the Bears won the coin toss. And even if we had lost, I want Tebow taking snaps in Orange next year.

Love our kicker.
Love our defense
Love our team.

Tebow needs to use his Tight Ends before the 4th quarter. And Decker and Thomas have to catch the ball.

We will beat the Patriots next week

Day1BroncoFan
12-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I am a happy camper and an even happier Broncos' fan.

I am smiling from ear to ear. I don't care who gets the credit... we are winning!

I admit, I had almost given up on this game but Tebow and the Broncos did it. The defense came up with the strip and gave us the chance.

Nomad
12-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I thought we were done with 6 minutes left in regulation. I thought we were done again when the Bears won the coin toss. And even if we had lost, I want Tebow taking snaps in Orange next year.

Love our kicker.
Love our defense
Love our team.

Tebow needs to use his Tight Ends before the 4th quarter. And Decker and Thomas have to catch the ball.

We will beat the Patriots next week

We'll see what MO has to say about that....:heh:

Dzone
12-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Urlacher,bitterafter game, called Tebow "a good running back"

skins_fan82
12-11-2011, 08:38 PM
This has been one helluva ride

All aboard the Tebow bus!!!

I Eat Staples
12-11-2011, 08:40 PM
I've been a believer since the Jets game, but every week I feel like we won't be able to come back and somehow we do. This was the craziest one yet. I'm still in shock.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Urlacher,bitterafter game, called Tebow "a good running back"

For a RB he's not a bad passer.......

DenBronx
12-11-2011, 08:53 PM
For a RB he's not a bad passer.......

For a good RB he sure did torch their D in the passing game for the W.

weazel
12-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Fap FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

whoa....

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
For a good RB he sure did torch their D in the passing game for the W.

True enough, he torched their prevent defense. It's before they go prevent that l have a problem with.

Painful as it is, l watch every week expecting to see results that are commensurate with the hyperbole and credit that is given to Tim Tebow and every week l find myself asking "you gave up SB tickets for this?".

You can't honestly tell me my skepticism isn't reasonable.......

Joel
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I admit I was among them after we blew the onside kick but, be fair: It SHOULD have been over then. Game ball to Marion Barber for giving us the ball back when the game should've been over, not once but TWICE.

That said, I don't have much problem with how Tebow played today. There were a few high throws, but I expect one or two when they actually let him throw 40 times, just like with any QB. Forcing the Int was a bad move, but 95% of the time the CB can't bring that down in bounds, so also not a major complaint. The biggest thing is, while he's gotten better, he needs to find his open check downs, and do it faster. The drops... inexcusable.

catfish
12-11-2011, 09:12 PM
I admit I was among them after we blew the onside kick but, be fair: It SHOULD have been over then. Game ball to Marion Barber for giving us the ball back when the game should've been over, not once but TWICE.

That said, I don't have much problem with how Tebow played today. There were a few high throws, but I expect one or two when they actually let him throw 40 times, just like with any QB. Forcing the Int was a bad move, but 95% of the time the CB can't bring that down in bounds, so also not a major complaint. The biggest thing is, while he's gotten better, he needs to find his open check downs, and do it faster. The drops... inexcusable.

game wasn't televised here...I read there were 6 drops(as the nfl counts drops, not catchable balls)...that sound accurate?

BroncoWave
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
game wasn't televised here...I read there were 6 drops(as the nfl counts drops, not catchable balls)...that sound accurate?

At least 6 drops. It was unbelievable. Eric Decker is garbage. We really need to go out and get another WR this offseason because he drops every other pass thrown his way.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Decker is garbage? Yet Tebow is not? You gotta be kidding me.

Besides what good is having the Brandon Lloyd's and Brandon Marshall's when half of the passes in the playbook are pipe dream?.......

silkamilkamonico
12-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Yea not a fan at all of Decker. DThomas had some bad drops too, but he also has shown some great progress and continues to seem to come along. Decker was a nice surpise for a while but he has really fallen off the wayside and Denver needs to look for someone to replace him.

BroncoWave
12-11-2011, 10:33 PM

Besides what good is having the Brandon Lloyd's and Brandon Marshall's when half of the passes in the playbook are pipe dream?.......

I'm pretty convinced you don't actually watch games. Decker drops at least one or two easy passes every single week. If you take away all the drops this team has, I have no doubt Tebow's passing is closer to the 55-60% range. It's insane how many balls, especially by Decker, this team drops.

atwater27
12-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Eric Decker is garbage.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YJ4PKOBEXtU/TUyOhu6fAkI/AAAAAAAABUU/pKIF7tXvzSE/s1600/SAY+WHAT+TITLE.jpg&sa=X&ei=FHblTsOVKcKWiQL-v9igBg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFB5kZlaLGLAZ0lvX2lak6t8V9v0A

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 10:34 PM

Do you even know how silly you are? lol your team is 7-1 since and you still say Tebow is garbage? :laugh:

Say goodbye to your last shred of credibility.

BroncoWave
12-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Someone tell me what has been impressive about Decker as of late? He drops nearly as many passes as he catches. He really hasn't been doing Tebow many favors lately.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-11-2011, 10:38 PM
I believe - not in just one player, but in the Denver Broncos team, in their coaching staff, and the organization. Once again, this was a total team effort/win - defense kept the game close, defense caused a fumble, without Prater making two long fgs, the win would not have been there, special teams contained Hester, receivers made catches in the last 2 mins, and ot, etc. And yes, I believe that the team has confidence in TT.

Thnikkaman
12-11-2011, 10:42 PM

wow you enjoy in pissing in peoples wheaties. yes, we all are aware that the other shoe may drop. but what fun is tempering expectations and being a debbie downer while we are on this unbelievable winning streak. we would ave won this game hands down without all the dropped passes. And I truly believe Tebow has the ability to become a more refined passer, especially if he gets a full offseason to work with his coaches.

if you can't enjoy it, well you are "preaching to the wrong choir"

Joel
12-11-2011, 10:44 PM
That's about my estimate, but I didn't manage to see every play since I was watching it online (game wasn't televised in Norway either, and losing my feed meant not seeing the kick at the end of regulation. ;)) I know Decker had a couple, and Thomas had a TON before they coated him with Stickum for the last 10:00. Tebow had a gorgeous deep post to Thomas when the game was scoreless that hit him over the shoulder in BOTH hands but wound up in the turf. He beat his man, so if he catches that pass he waltzes another 5 yards into the end zone: 7-0 Broncos. Instead, we had to wait for him to get his... stuff together and catch a late TD.

Maybe not first round, but I want a WR on the first day of the draft. :tsk:

atwater27
12-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Decker is not Garbage. all the Broncos receivers got a case of the dropsies lately. In their defense, T does not put it where it needs to be and most catches I have seen have been pretty difficult body torquing catches. They'll get better, just as T will.

camdisco24
12-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Decker is not Garbage. all the Broncos receivers got a case of the dropsies lately. In their defense, T does not put it where it needs to be and most catches I have seen have been pretty difficult body torquing catches. They'll get better, just as T will.

I agree with this. Decker is not Elite, but far from garbage. All that matters at this point is that they make the catches when it counts. So far, so good on that front.

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Do you even know how silly you are? lol your team is 7-1 since and you still say Tebow is garbage? :laugh:

Say goodbye to your last shred of credibility.

I didn't say either was garbage.

**** off Gatorfan.......

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm pretty convinced you don't actually watch games. Decker drops at least one or two easy passes every single week. If you take away all the drops this team has, I have no doubt Tebow's passing is closer to the 55-60% range. It's insane how many balls, especially by Decker, this team drops.

I watch every game, and trust me, l'm as equally convinced that you don't.......

Bullgator
12-11-2011, 11:12 PM
I didn't say either was garbage.

**** off Gatorfan.......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 11:31 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

.......t('_').......seriously.......

Day1BroncoFan
12-11-2011, 11:39 PM

You must really hate Tebow. :nod:

Are you an Orton fan?

dunk7
12-12-2011, 12:00 AM
I think its hilarious...Tebow throws some shitty balls but its not his fault. Decker drops some easy passes and he's garbage. He wasn't garbage when he was the only one who could catch the wounded ducks. But now...turrible. McGahee must be garbage too because he did nothing to help Timmy today.

Day1BroncoFan
12-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Nobody on the Broncos is garbage, it's a team with a winning record.

BroncoWave
12-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Perhaps calling Decker garbage was a bit much, but he has certainly been a disappointment as of late.

jhildebrand
12-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Decker will be fine. He has shown he can be a very good WR. We are witnessing the biggest effect of the lockout and Tebow not getting more reps with the #1's in camp-the lack of chemistry!

They will have a full off season to work on chemistry, timing, the spin of the ball being opposite, and everything else.

I can't believe, with this team 7-1 in their last 8, that there is still so much bitching!

I love this kid-flaws, intangibles, the whole deal! I have and will continue to!

catfish
12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
At least 6 drops. It was unbelievable. Eric Decker is garbage. We really need to go out and get another WR this offseason because he drops every other pass thrown his way.

I don't think Decker is garbage, the team had a rough day with the dropsies....it happens, luckily they were able to pull through. I think Decker will be a solid #2 eventually or a very high quality #3. The only thing that frustrates me with this reciever core is there is no real #1, the guy who is making impossible catches that make the QB look great.

atwater27
12-12-2011, 09:20 AM
I don't think Decker is garbage, the team had a rough day with the dropsies....it happens, luckily they were able to pull through. I think Decker will be a solid #2 eventually or a very high quality #3. The only thing that frustrates me with this reciever core is there is no real #1, the guy who is making impossible catches that make the QB look great.

You mean like Lloyd? Yeah, we had a guy like that not too long ago and we traded him away for a bottle of urine.

CoachChaz
12-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Plenty of FA WR talent this coming off-season

Mike
12-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Fox needs to institute some kind of punishment (ala Willie Hayes in Major League style) for every darn drop.

vandammage13
12-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Perhaps calling Decker garbage was a bit much, but he has certainly been a disappointment as of late.

Yeah...Calling Decker garbage is a little off base, but to be fair, he hasn't been reliable the last couple of weeks.

I will say he had a spectacular catch in the comeback vs the Chargers (i think it was that game) late in the game a few weeks ago.

Decker is very talented, and I watched him in college and he never dropped the ball, so I don't know what is going on with him right now...He might just be thinking too much, or maybe he's not getting into a rythm since the ball isn't being thrown his way a whole lot.

I think he'll get over it...just going through a bad streak right now.

Would be nice to see our receiving corps help out TT when he does get them the ball though.

GEM
12-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Test me.

Oooooh!

Without looking it up.

Who was the first team the Broncos ever played, what was the date and what was the end score?

What was the big record that Gradishar earned when he was playing?

What round was Mecklenberg drafted?

Who did the Broncos beat in 1977 to get to the first Super Bowl and who was the QB?

What was Atwater's nickname?

Who was the owner previous to Pat Bowlen?

On what date did the Broncos play their last game at the original Mile High Stadium?

Those are easy ones. No cheating.

slim
12-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Giving a test on the internet?

I think maybe it would be easy to cheat....just a guess, though.

Nomad
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
I must suck as a fan because I'd have to look up some of those:lol:

GEM
12-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Giving a test on the internet?

I think maybe it would be easy to cheat....just a guess, though.

Yea...slim you need to call and give the test at 5 PM........Eastern.

catfish
12-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Oooooh!

Without looking it up.

Who was the first team the Broncos ever played, what was the date and what was the end score? - Jesus

What was the big record that Gradishar earned when he was playing? - Jesus

What round was Mecklenberg drafted? - Jesus

Who did the Broncos beat in 1977 to get to the first Super Bowl and who was the QB? - Jesus

What was Atwater's nickname? - Jesus

Who was the owner previous to Pat Bowlen? - Jesus

On what date did the Broncos play their last game at the original Mile High Stadium? - Jesus

Jesus is the answer....

Signed TT:D

camdisco24
12-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I must suck as a fan because I'd have to look up some of those:lol:

I wasn't even born when most of those questions/answers occurred. :lol:

EDIT: Not calling you old though GEM.

slim
12-12-2011, 12:42 PM

Well, the questions were asked just a few mintues ago and the answers have yet to be given.

So I guess you are currently traveling around in a delorean....I just hope you have figured out all of the paradoxes of time travel. If not, life as we know it is likely in your hands.

GEM
12-12-2011, 12:55 PM

EDIT: Not calling you old though GEM.

Haha!! Neither was I, but I know the answer to each. :D

Bullgator
12-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Oooooh!

Without looking it up.

Who was the first team the Broncos ever played, what was the date and what was the end score?

What was the big record that Gradishar earned when he was playing?

What round was Mecklenberg drafted?

Who did the Broncos beat in 1977 to get to the first Super Bowl and who was the QB?

What was Atwater's nickname?

Who was the owner previous to Pat Bowlen?

On what date did the Broncos play their last game at the original Mile High Stadium?

1)Hmm... that's a good one, not many DB fans know this...

I know they beat the Patriots.... Don't think it was in NE though... it was in the AFL way before I was born so IDK the date I wanna say it was 10-7...

2)All I know about Gradishar is that he was the anchor of the Orange Crush and should be in the HoF.

3)The Rhino almost went undrafted. alot more rounds back then... like 10ish

4)The Raaaaaaidahs... Don't know the QB

5)Easiest one so far he was the "Smiling Assassin" of course

6)No idea who the previous owner was.

Joel
12-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Decker will be fine. He has shown he can be a very good WR. We are witnessing the biggest effect of the lockout and Tebow not getting more reps with the #1's in camp-the lack of chemistry!

They will have a full off season to work on chemistry, timing, the spin of the ball being opposite, and everything else.

I can't believe, with this team 7-1 in their last 8, that there is still so much bitching!

I love this kid-flaws, intangibles, the whole deal! I have and will continue to!
Typical; it's no big deal when Decker misses an easy over the shoulder one handed catch falling down, that any HS scrub could make, but we're all supposed to be impressed every time he catches a 50 yard TD. :rolleyes: He'll never be Rod Smith; that's why Rod only sets off two Roman candles when he scores instead of THREE. We need to draft a REAL receiver you never heard of from Rutgers next year and dump this bum.

I'm so sick of you University of Minnesota fans who are only here because of Decker and can't admit he'll never be more than a QB impersonating a WR. He'd be a lot easier to like if he stopped talking about Buddha and made more plays, but as long as ya'll are riding his jock it'll always be hard.

Mike
12-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Typical; it's no big deal when Decker misses an easy over the shoulder one handed catch falling down, that any HS scrub could make, but we're all supposed to be impressed every time he catches a 50 yard TD. :rolleyes: He'll never be Rod Smith; that's why Rod only sets off two Roman candles when he scores instead of THREE. We need to draft a REAL receiver you never heard of from Rutgers next year and dump this bum.

I'm so sick of you University of Minnesota fans who are only here because of Decker and can't admit he'll never be more than a QB impersonating a WR. He'd be a lot easier to like if he stopped talking about Buddha and made more plays, but as long as ya'll are riding his jock it'll always be hard.

To be fair, I remember Rod dropping his fair share early in his career. Jury is out on all of our young WRs, IMO. Inexperience will do what we saw yesterday. But I still think this team has to pick up dependable WRs this off season.

jhildebrand
12-12-2011, 01:43 PM

I hope this is a lot of sarcasm (and not a shot at me and my like for TT).

The reality is Decker showed and proved his worthiness as a legit WR with Orton under center. Are you disputing that? :confused:

The reality is changing qb's can be as hard on a WR as it is any other position for lack of chemistry and timing.

Is Decker a #1 on other teams like he was here early on with Orton? Who knows but the ridiculoussness of people calling him out is retarded.

WR's will drop passes. It is as simple as that.

As I said in my post, give the WR's an offseason of working with TT full time and lets see if things improve i.e. dropped passes.

jhildebrand
12-12-2011, 01:44 PM
To be fair, I remember Rod dropping his fair share early in his career. Jury is out on all of our young WRs, IMO. Inexperience will do what we saw yesterday. But I still think this team has to pick up dependable WRs this off season.

Brandon Marshall, who some still revere around here, led the league in drops multiple times.

Joel
12-12-2011, 02:10 PM
I was kidding, yes, and it was a shot at the extremely intense (and overblown) national Tebow debate, not any person or persons. I've seen less contentious (and often spiteful) presidential elections.