PDA

View Full Version : Raiders are ELITE

Northman
12-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Oakland Raider says so. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dreadnought
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Elite!!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
12-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Bwaha...

:lol: :laugh:

SR
12-11-2011, 09:10 PM
My dad said Raiders fans were talking shit to him at the bar today. Count on a ******* retarded Raider fan to talk shit to a fan of the team who walked a mudhole in their team's ass a few weeks ago and is winning the division while their team is getting their second straight whomping.

TXBRONC
12-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah elite. :rofl:

FanInAZ
12-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Carson Palmer is having a Pro Bowl year! Just don’t count the 3 picks he threw if his 1st game because he wasn't given enough time to learn the playbook after joining the team just days earlier. As far as the 4 he threw today, I'm sure there's a real good reason why we shouldn't count those either.

Northman
12-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Hugh Jackson is stellar. Bwahhhahahahahah

camdisco24
12-11-2011, 11:12 PM
The Silver and Black really showed what they're made of today. Really good football.

FanInAZ
12-11-2011, 11:13 PM
The Silver and Black really showed what they're made of today. Really good football.

They're committed to excellence!

Jsteve01
12-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Bwahahahahahhhahhha instant classic

Timmy!
12-11-2011, 11:59 PM
elite!!

guys. this thread is ******* retarded. OR is busy banging chicks and isnt worried. As of 2 weeks ago there we no teams on the raiders schedule they should lose too. in fact, they are who we thought they were! crown their asses!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
12-12-2011, 12:03 AM
elite!!

guys. this thread is ******* retarded. OR is busy banging chicks and isnt worried. As of 2 weeks ago there we no teams on the raiders schedule they should lose too. in fact, they are who we thought they were! crown their asses!

Correction, my threads arent retarded. Only Raider fans are. ;)

BORDERLINE
12-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Yup they are ELITE alright. A Feared Team nobody wants to play!!!!

Dzone
12-13-2011, 06:21 PM
That Carson Palmer trade is going to set the Raiders back a few years. I love the trade

T.K.O.
12-13-2011, 06:26 PM
i dont mean to piss in anbody's wheaties here BUT....we may really need the chargers to beat the raiders for a change to make the playoffs.
let's not get to carried away....the division is still very much up for grabs if we dont win out.
that being said the Raiders are far from "elite" but can run with some pretty good teams on the right day,and palmer has a few good years left if he can stay healthy:salute:

weazel
12-13-2011, 06:30 PM
can you imagine how many chicks OR has nailed the last couple of weeks?

Dreadnought
12-13-2011, 09:33 PM
can you imagine how many chicks OR has nailed the last couple of weeks?

(Psst....Same number as any other week)

Dzone
12-13-2011, 09:46 PM
I cant wait to get Orton back for the finale! Orton VS Tebow!

lgenf
12-13-2011, 09:49 PM
i dont mean to piss in anbody's wheaties here BUT....we may really need the chargers to beat the raiders for a change to make the playoffs.
let's not get to carried away....the division is still very much up for grabs if we dont win out.
that being said the Raiders are far from "elite" but can run with some pretty good teams on the right day,and palmer has a few good years left if he can stay healthy:salute:

Oakland loses this week - SUH is back for Detroit and they are going to crush Palmer and Co.

Oakland also loses the final week against SD - SD is playing much better over the last two weeks since we beat them, Oakland loses that game

If we just match their record over this next three games we win by a game, if we go 0-3 over the next weeks they tie us in record and we still win the division and there is no way we go 0-3 over the next 3 games, not the way this team is playing

Northman
12-14-2011, 03:43 AM
Oakland loses this week - SUH is back for Detroit and they are going to crush Palmer and Co.

Oakland also loses the final week against SD - SD is playing much better over the last two weeks since we beat them, Oakland loses that game

If we just match their record over this next three games we win by a game, if we go 0-3 over the next weeks they tie us in record and we still win the division and there is no way we go 0-3 over the next 3 games, not the way this team is playing

I agree, Detroit is hungry for the playoffs as well so they will come out and smash the Faid so even if we lose to NE we are still ahead of the game and i like our chances at the very least of finishing with 9 wins.

T.K.O.
12-14-2011, 09:08 PM
I agree, Detroit is hungry for the playoffs as well so they will come out and smash the Faid so even if we lose to NE we are still ahead of the game and i like our chances at the very least of finishing with 9 wins.

i messed around with the "playoff machine " at nfl.com the other day and there are still scenarios where the raiders can win the div. even if we finish with the same record...just sayin'
i doubt it will happen but a loss to the pats & bills and we may very well NEED the bolts help in week 17:shocked:

Northman
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
i messed around with the "playoff machine " at nfl.com the other day and there are still scenarios where the raiders can win the div. even if we finish with the same record...just sayin'
i doubt it will happen but a loss to the pats & bills and we may very well NEED the bolts help in week 17:shocked:

To be honest, i think Denver is better than Oakland but maybe thats just me. Cant remember who Oakland has left but it cant be a cakewalk either.

T.K.O.
12-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Oakland is kinda streaky...Palmer can light it up on a good day,we just have to hope he only has 1 or 2 "good days"
that and we need to start putting more points on the board or we may run out of Tebow magic.
i do believe we will win the west,but it's far from secure at this point.
we've seen much larger div leads melt like yellow snow into a puddle o' piss:lol:
i hope and expect the Broncos to put up some good #s this week and build on it heading into the PLAYOFFS !:elefant::beer:

BroncoJoe
12-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Just being able to have these discussions gives me goosebumps.

Anyone remember the general consensus at the beginning of this year?

Dzone
12-15-2011, 12:20 AM

OH hell yeah. It was grim, dark and depressing. We were at the bottom of the league.

Northman
12-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Just being able to have these discussions gives me goosebumps.

I predicted 4-6 wins But that was with Orton at the helm but i never would of thought that Tebow would play like he has either. But ill gladly take what we got now over what i predicted before the season. :D

Dreadnought
12-15-2011, 08:12 AM
I predicted 4-6 wins But that was with Orton at the helm but i never would of thought that Tebow would play like he has either. But ill gladly take what we got now over what i predicted before the season. :D

And how about the Raiders? Consensus was they were an up and coming team, about ready to supplant SD as the AFC West team to Beat. Just 2 short months ago. Now? Also rans who traded away a first and (apparently) a second for another washed up QB. Plus, their run defense remains a great steaming pile, even worse than last years, and actualy even worse than our own putrid run defense of '07 - 10.

If I was a nicer person I might almost feel bad for their fans.

Northman
12-15-2011, 09:07 AM
And how about the Raiders? Consensus was they were an up and coming team, about ready to supplant SD as the AFC West team to Beat. Just 2 short months ago. Now? Also rans who traded away a first and (apparently) a second for another washed up QB. Plus, their run defense remains a great steaming pile, even worse than last years, and actualy even worse than our own putrid run defense of '07 - 10.

If I was a nicer person I might almost feel bad for their fans.

Oh yea.

All we heard was the last HC wasnt responsible for their season last year and it was really Jackson. Oooops.

BigDaddyBronco
12-15-2011, 11:15 AM
To be honest, i think Denver is better than Oakland but maybe thats just me. Cant remember who Oakland has left but it cant be a cakewalk either.

The Raiders play the Lions, Chiefs, and Chargers.

Northman
12-15-2011, 11:28 AM
The Raiders play the Lions, Chiefs, and Chargers.

Yea, for me thats at least 2 losses even though the Chargers are a question mark.

BroncoJoe
12-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Lol

you guys look cute sitting at the bottom of the afc west standings. It's where a second class organization like the broncos belong. And before somebody tries to be a smartass, and point out that both the raiders and the broncos are 2-4, remember that the raiders have a division win. Meaning that we are ahead of you.the broncos are now 4-12 since their flukey 6-0 start to the 2009 season, and things don't look to get any better anytime soon.

Your defense is slow, old and nearly every player is past their primes. Your offense is a cheap imitation of the patriots offense, except that you don't have a hof quarterback like tom brady to operate it. Kyle orton may have a lot of passing yards, but most of his yards come in garbage time when the broncos have already gotten their asses handed to them. Don't let the stats fool you, kyle orton is still a second rate quarterback that wouldn't start on a number of nfl teams.

The denver broncos have the worst running game in the nfl. I never thought i would type those words, but it's true. Thanks to josh mcdaniels, he has transformed your beloved denver broncos, who use to have 1,000 yard runningbacks nearly every year, into a finesse, soft ass passing team. You know you're running game is bad when you have to bring tim tebow's sorry ass off to bench to run it in the redzone. That's how bad things have gotten in denver.

Oh yeah, and to top it all off, jay cutler has led the bears to the second best record in the nfl while the donks are about to be 2-5...dayum. I'd hate to be a denver fan right about now.

When the raiders go into mile high this sunday and win, like we always do, i look forward to reading all the excuses from you guys.

Northman
12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Yet like clockwork OR is nowhere to be found. lol

BroncoJoe
12-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Someone needs to start an OaklandRaider "oops" thread where we can quote his numerous and completely wrong posts.

Dreadnought
12-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Lol

Joe, that was comedy gold right there. Pure Gold

weazel
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM
really, at this point, coming in after wins and disappearing after losses... he should just be banned. It's pathetic

Ottokar Prohaska
12-16-2011, 10:44 AM
really, at this point, coming in after wins and disappearing after losses... he should just be banned. It's pathetic

If he did anything else he would not be a Raider fan. I hate the raiders with a deep and abiding passion even though they are not in the Saints division or conference

PatriotsGuy
12-16-2011, 03:30 PM
:elefant:

Day1BroncoFan
12-16-2011, 07:54 PM
The raiturds are leading the league in penalties. They may even set a new record in the category.

OaklandRaider
12-30-2011, 12:32 PM
It's going to be oh so funny when the Broncos do what they do best on Sunday, which is CHOKE, and the Raiders make it into the playoffs like I said they would.

I look forward to trolling my ass off. So get ready. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
12-30-2011, 12:33 PM
It's going to be oh so funny when the Broncos do what they do best on Sunday, which is CHOKE, and the Raiders make it into the playoffs like I said they would.

Loser. You won't show your ugly face here again until next year.

The Chargers are going to send you guys home. For good.

OaklandRaider
12-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Loser. You won't show your ugly face here again until next year.

The Chargers are going to send you guys home. For good.

The Chargers have packed it in. They won't be playing for anything on Sunday, except for pride, which we both know that the Chargers don't have much of.

And even if the Chargers brought their A game on Sunday, I still would have confidence in the Raiders to win the game. We simply have the Charger's number. We have beaten them three straight times. :coffee:

The Chiefs, on the other hand, will come out and give Denver all they have. Romeo Crennel has that group playing hard, and he knows that if he wants to stick as HC, then he will have to beat the Broncos. So his job is depending on this game. Romeo Crennel is the same guy who designed a defense that stopped Aaron Rodgers cold in his tracks a couple weeks ago. I don't think he will have much trouble creating a defense that can stop Peyton Hillis, I mean Tim Tebow. :lol:

Neckbeard will also be motivated to have the game of his life.

You guys are going to choke hard on Sunday. :coffee:

BroncoJoe
12-30-2011, 12:54 PM
The Chargers have packed it in. They won't be playing for anything on Sunday, except for pride, which we both know that the Chargers don't have much of.

And even if the Chargers brought their A game on Sunday, I still would have confidence in the Raiders to win the game. We simply have the Charger's number. We have beaten them three straight times. :coffee:

The Chiefs, on the other hand, will come out and give Denver all they have. Romeo Crennel has that group playing hard, and he knows that if he wants to stick as HC, then he will have to beat the Broncos. So his job is depending on this game. Romeo Crennel is the same guy who designed a defense that stopped Aaron Rodgers cold in his tracks a couple weeks ago. I don't think he will have much trouble creating a defense that can stop Peyton Hillis, I mean Tim Tebow. :lol:

Funny you show up now. Where have you been for the past four weeks?

You lost any credibility by your lack of being around while your Raiturds chocked their season away, and the Broncos rose from the bottom to the top.

OaklandRaider
12-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Funny you show up now. Where have you been for the past four weeks?

Like I explained the last time, I have this thing called a social life. Not sure if you've heard about it, but it's where you go outside and interact with other people, preferably females. Preferably hot females, which I'm sure you don't get too see a lot of them being that you're from Colorado and all.

But yeah, I was spending my time chasing tail. I don't have time to be on here every time the Raiders lose, explaining why they lost.

You lost any credibility by your lack of being around while your Raiturds chocked their season away, and the Broncos rose from the bottom to the top.

Oh noooo! I lost my credibility on BroncosForums.com? What Ever shall I do with myself now!?!?:rolleyes:

Even while the Broncos were pulling off all those fluky late game wins, my belief that the Raiders would be AFC West Champions never wavered.

Because I knew in the back of my mind that despite all the Tim Tebow magic, that you guys were still the Same Old Sorry Broncos who love to choke games away.

And now here we are. Last week of the season. Put up or shutup time. The Broncos will do what they do best....and that's choke.:coffee: Get ready for it, Joe.

BroncoNut
12-30-2011, 01:12 PM

you better show back up on Monday regardless of the outcome. Be a man and admit defeat when it occurs.

BroncoNut
12-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Like I explained the last time, I have this thing called a social life. Not sure if you've heard about it, but it's where you go outside and interact with other people, preferably females. Preferably hot females, which I'm sure you don't get too see a lot of them being that you're from Colorado and all.

But yeah, I was spending my time chasing tail. I don't have time to be on here every time the Raiders lose, explaining why they lost.

Oh noooo! I lost my credibility on BroncosForums.com? What Ever shall I do with myself now!?!?:rolleyes:

Even while the Broncos were pulling off all those fluky late game wins, my belief that the Raiders would be AFC West Champions never wavered.

Because I knew in the back of my mind that despite all the Tim Tebow magic, that you guys were still the Same Old Sorry Broncos who love to choke games away.

And now here we are. Last week of the season. Put up or shutup time. The Broncos will do what they do best....and that's choke.:coffee: Get ready for it, Joe.

your brain is so small that the back and front of your mind are one in the same. andI can just picture you in the midst of a hot chick OR. I bet you get all silly

BroncoJoe
12-30-2011, 02:05 PM

Sorry, but you're nothing more than a wuss and a liar. Better make sure with mommy that's it's OK for you to be on the internet.

weazel
12-30-2011, 08:45 PM

sorry, you lost any credibility you had. You're a ******* tool.

Northman
12-30-2011, 08:58 PM
you better show back up on Monday regardless of the outcome. Be a man and admit defeat when it occurs.

Dont worry, if the Faid lose he wont be here. He's a chump coward.

KCL
12-30-2011, 09:08 PM

Even if we lose...I will still think this post is funny esp the neckbeard comment..even a Raiders fan is calling Orton neckbeard..LMAO.

Medford Bronco
12-30-2011, 09:49 PM

How about we laugh when the Chargers beat the Raiders

Elite lol elite from 1970-1983. Then the curse of Marc Wilson got to you :laugh:

BroncoWave
12-30-2011, 09:50 PM
How about we laugh when the Chargers beat the Raiders

Elite lol elite from 1970-1983. Then the curse of Marc Wilson got to you :laugh:

OR was born in the 90s, he wouldn't know about anyone from that era.

Medford Bronco
12-30-2011, 09:57 PM
OR was born in the 90s, he wouldn't know about anyone from that era.

The his glory days are Rich Gannon. Now that is funny.

Good for about 4-5 years in his career and was a good NFL QB but far from Elite.

I just remember Jon Gruden knowing the plays when Oak got destroyed by Tampa in the Super Bowl in Jan 2003 48-21

I think they had 3 pick 6s. It was a huge blowout. The immortal Michael Pittman ran for over 100 yards.

Medford Bronco
12-30-2011, 10:00 PM

lol you have their number, before last season SD won like 10 in a row (actually 13). Didnt SD destroy Balt 2 weeks ago. I would not be so confident in your elite group with Carson Palmer and his 9 tds and 15 picks. Those are Marc Sanchez type stats. Great for elite :lol:

From an NFL preview article http://scores.nbcsports.msnbc.com/fb/preview.asp?lg=NFL&g=20120101013 Great dicipline Oakland. Some things never change.

"Oakland could also improve its playoff chances by committing fewer penalties. After being whistled for a season high-tying 15 last week, the Raiders are four shy of setting the NFL record with 159.

Oakland, which had lost 13 straight to San Diego before its current three-game run, ended a six-game home losing streak to the Chargers with a 35-27 victory Oct. 10, 2010:

OaklandRaider
12-31-2011, 05:10 AM
sorry, you lost any credibility you had. You're a ******* tool.

I could care less about my credibility on here.:lol: All that matters to me is winning the division. And that's what the Raiders will do on Sunday, like I said they would at the start of the season.

Sorry but the Broncos fluky season is coming to a screeching end.

But hey, at least you still have Hockey to look forward to. I know you Canadians love that shitty sport.

OaklandRaider
12-31-2011, 05:19 AM
The his glory days are Rich Gannon. Now that is funny.

I don't know why that is funny to you. I was young at the time, but I got to experience truly elite Quarterback play for those 4-5 years. Bronco fans got two, maybe three truly elite seasons out of John Elway's entire 16 year career. :lol:

Good for about 4-5 years in his career and was a good NFL QB but far from Elite.

Good? LMAO. He put up numbers that John Elway could only dream of.

I just remember Jon Gruden knowing the plays when Oak got destroyed by Tampa in the Super Bowl in Jan 2003 48-21

I think they had 3 pick 6s. It was a huge blowout. The immortal Michael Pittman ran for over 100 yards.

:lol:

Isn't this rich? A Bronco fan is really trying to talk smack to me about getting blown out in the Supebowl?

Do you remember Denvers first three superbowls? The one's you lost by a combined score of 137-40:lol:

Um yeah, you might want to shutup about that.....:coffee:

weazel
12-31-2011, 12:51 PM
I could care less about my credibility on here.:lol: All that matters to me is winning the division. And that's what the Raiders will do on Sunday, like I said they would at the start of the season.

Sorry but the Broncos fluky season is coming to a screeching end.

But hey, at least you still have Hockey to look forward to. I know you Canadians love that shitty sport.

http://toolsreviews.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/power-tool.jpg

silver_black
12-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Even if we lose...I will still think this post is funny esp the neckbeard comment..even a Raiders fan is calling Orton neckbeard..LMAO.

It will get much funnier when the Orton led Chiefs win :beer:

Can you imagine the carnage in the General Forums on here :laugh: :salute:

BroncoJoe
12-31-2011, 04:10 PM

It's FAR more likely the Chargers roll the Raiturds.

KCL
12-31-2011, 04:15 PM

SB..I hope so!!!!

silver_black
12-31-2011, 04:22 PM
It's FAR more likely the Chargers roll the Raiturds.

It's possible, I'm sure the Raiders will do their share of penalties to help them out. But what would lead you to believe the Chargers will win? :coffee:

Raiders have matched up extremely well against Chargers recently, seen the last time they faced off weeks ago? I'm sure Rivers remembers quite well. :beer:

BroncoJoe
12-31-2011, 04:38 PM
As do the Chiefs against us.

Rivers is playing way better right now too. Either way, it's gonna be a fun weekend!

Medford Bronco
12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
I know this will never happen again but I hope this does not happen this weekend, even though I lol at this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH8QppiknFo

Sorry I do not know how to imbed Youtube. this is illegal now but nonetheless funny :lol:

KCL
12-31-2011, 07:26 PM
I know this will never happen again but I hope this does not happen this weekend, even though I lol at this game

tH8QppiknFo

Sorry I do not know how to imbed Youtube. this is illegal now but nonetheless funny :lol:

Damn Med...9 minutes....:lol: I will try and watch it later! ;)

Medford Bronco
12-31-2011, 07:29 PM
Damn Med...9 minutes....:lol: I will try and watch it later! ;)

Just go towards the end, this is so funny.

silver_black
12-31-2011, 11:20 PM
As do the Chiefs against us.

Rivers is playing way better right now too. Either way, it's gonna be a fun weekend!

Does that include giving up a 40 burger for third straight game? :shocked: :D

Northman
01-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey Chokeland Raider, thanks for the help from that ELITE team of yours. LMAO!

silver_black
01-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Hey Chokeland Raider, thanks for the help from that ELITE team of yours. LMAO!

Yeah it's disappointing, but hanging your head high backing into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak? :tsk:

Hard to believe it all comes down to Dolphins but it is what it is.

BroncoJoe
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah it's disappointing, but hanging your head high backing into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak? :tsk:

We also won games to win the West.

Devilspawn
01-01-2012, 07:54 PM
This division sucks, but Denver sucks the least. So congrats on us for outchoking you and you for handling your business against... Miami?? :confused: Oh the dreaded Common Opponents. I would've taken backing into the playoffs, so I won't pretend that you... damn it's really hard to give you guys credit more than damning the Raiders elite choke job. I'm lost. :lol:

Damn I wanted that Pitt-Oak playoff matchup badly, to quote Abe Vagoda in the Godfather, for old times sakes.

Anyway, congrats. I want to pee on Chuck Bresnahan.

BigDaddyBronco
01-01-2012, 07:58 PM
I saw that stat in the 4th quarter where the Chargers had 20 1st downs and no punts. LOL. Nice defense Raiders!

Northman
01-01-2012, 08:03 PM

Its not about hanging my head high. Its about the complete douchebaggery of OR claiming his team is THAT much better than the Broncos and calling them Elite. When you troll, you get called on it and that guy is the definition of troll. End of the day, we are in and you guys arent. Neither team took care of business today but it wasnt like Denver fans were calling the Broncos ELITE. :lol:

sanluis
01-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Congrats Denver on your elete 8-8 move to first place in the elete AFCW !! Give them steelers hell !!

:beer:

silver_black
01-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Its not about hanging my head high. Its about the complete douchebaggery of OR claiming his team is THAT much better than the Broncos and calling them Elite. When you troll, you get called on it and that guy is the definition of troll. End of the day, we are in and you guys arent. Neither team took care of business today but it wasnt like Denver fans were calling the Broncos ELITE. :lol:

I can understand that after all somebody has to win the division.
But then again Raider fans weren't saying that either - one was. :rolleyes:

After all said and done, hats off on the division win even if it was ugly.

silver_black
01-01-2012, 08:29 PM
We also won games to win the West.

The decider was donks OT win over Dolphins, and Raiders embarrassing loss to them.

That was the common opponent decider.

KCL
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM

well he was right about the neckbeard comment...:lol:

Devilspawn
01-01-2012, 08:49 PM
The decider was donks OT win over Dolphins, and Raiders embarrassing loss to them.

That was the common opponent decider.
But hey it's not all bad. We are the NEEEEEEEEWWWW record holder for penalties in a season. :elefant: I think Khalif Barnes had half of them.

But here's the kickass part... If you saw the top 10 list of all-time penalized teams, the Oakland Raiders are there 5 times...

The LA Raiders are there twice. :coffee:

Northman
01-01-2012, 09:00 PM
I will say this, Jano has been beastly this year but thats about where it ends.

Medford Bronco
01-02-2012, 01:43 AM
I can understand that after all somebody has to win the division.
But then again Raider fans weren't saying that either - one was. :rolleyes:

After all said and done, hats off on the division win even if it was ugly.

At least you and DS come back. That fraud is watching the holy roller game on youtube and the Brian Sipe pick in the end zone and hoping for that status. :lol:

BTW I agree the offense today for the Broncos was bad. Painful to watch. If Tebow cant throw then its over.

I was telling my dad, they are going to be the first divisional opp to be a 10 pt dog at home.

Medford Bronco
01-02-2012, 01:45 AM
But hey it's not all bad. We are the NEEEEEEEEWWWW record holder for penalties in a season. :elefant: I think Khalif Barnes had half of them.

But here's the kickass part... If you saw the top 10 list of all-time penalized teams, the Oakland Raiders are there 5 times...

The LA Raiders are there twice. :coffee:

Now the LA Raiders were the elite Raider teams, as long as Marc Wilson was not at QB... He was bad..

Northman
01-02-2012, 01:45 AM
At least you and DS come back. That fraud is watching the holy roller game on youtube and the Brian Sipe pick in the end zone and hoping for that status. :lol:

BTW I agree the offense today for the Broncos was bad. Painful to watch. If Tebow cant throw then its over.

I was telling my dad, they are going to be the first divisional opp to be a 10 pt dog at home.

Indeed.

My posts are only for the one cowardly dillhole known as OaklandRaider. DS and S&B at least talk it and take it.

weazel
01-02-2012, 01:55 AM
I will say this, Jano has been beastly this year but thats about where it ends.

actually, Janokowski and Lechler have to be the best kicking tandem in the league

OaklandRaider
01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Have fun getting embarrassed on national television next week!

weazel
01-02-2012, 02:23 AM

LMFAO

http://geekswithblogs.net/images/geekswithblogs_net/leesblog/WindowsLiveWriter/ConversationStarterTheToolsDONOTMaketheD_12589/crescent_wrench_2.jpg

Elite

MNPatsFan
01-02-2012, 08:43 AM
If I was a Raider fan, I would be extremely frustrated, annoyed, embarrassed and depressed about the following:
1) the way this season went and ended,
2) the fact that the Raiders traded the future for Carson Palmer in order to win this year,
3) how poorly Carson Palmer played this season, and
4) the fact the Raiders essentially have NO draft picks with which to make major improvements for next season.

Raiders fans ... what you see is pretty much what you will get for next season too;)

ELITE??:laugh:

MNPatsFan
01-02-2012, 08:59 AM
actually, Janokowski and Lechler have to be the best kicking tandem in the leagueThat may be, but did you see the pathetic attempt, or total lack of attempt, by Janokowski to tackle the Charger returner on his TD KO return for a TD?:confused:

He looked like a fat, out of shape person who has been smoking 2 packs a day for decades.:lol: It looked like he jogged or lumbered about ten yards down the field towards midfield then began walking even before the Charger returner reached his part of the field and he made no attempt what so ever at trying to cut off or tackle the Charger returner.:tsk:

Northman
01-02-2012, 12:04 PM

ELITE. Dont you ever get tired of being wrong. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
ELITE. Dont you ever get tired of being wrong. :lol:

Meh...I'm really not that mad about the Raiders not making the playoffs.

We're a deeply flawed team that would just get bounced in the first round anyway. Our defense is terrible. I'd rather we just begin the offseason now so we can start to fix our problems.

To make up for my dissapointment of not making the playoffs, I will take great delight in watching the Broncos get their asses handed to them by the Pittsburgh Steelers. LMAO, I can only imagine what Tim Tebow's statline is going to look like.:lol:

I'm thinking 5-31, 97 yards, 3 INTs, 13 rushes for 32 yards, 2 fumbles.

BroncoJoe
01-02-2012, 12:40 PM
meh...i'm really not that mad about the raiders not making the playoffs.

We're a deeply flawed team that would just get bounced in the first round anyway. Our defense is terrible. I'd rather we just begin the offseason now so we can start to fix our problems.

To make up for my dissapointment of not making the playoffs, i will take great delight in watching the broncos get their asses handed to them by the pittsburgh steelers. Lmao, i can only imagine what tim tebow's statline is going to look like.:lol:

I'm thinking 5-31, 97 yards, 3 ints, 13 rushes for 32 yards, 2 fumbles.

2002. 2nd longest playoff drought in the NFL.

Northman
01-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Yea right.

Says the guy that called his team ELITE and said Hugh Jackson was better than Crable. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Yea right.

Says the guy that called his team ELITE and said Hugh Jackson was better than Crable. :lol:

After the Raiders lost to the pathetic Broncos early November, I said they weren't elite. I called them average after that game. And that's what we are, an average football team. I have no problems admitting that.:coffee:

But really, whats the point of making the playoffs when you know you're going to get slaughtered anyway? Your draft pick is significantly worse. And you will have to play a first place schedule next year.

Winning this division is like winning the prettiest pig contest. There are no winners, lol. You can't gloat about winning this division when you lost three straight at the end of the year.

chazoe60
01-02-2012, 12:54 PM
After the Raiders lost to the pathetic Broncos early November, I said they weren't elite. I called them average after that game. And that's what we are, an average football team. I have no problems admitting that.:coffee:

But really, whats the point of making the playoffs when you know you're going to get slaughtered anyway? Your draft pick is significantly worse. And you will have to play a first place schedule next year.

Winning this division is like winning the prettiest pig contest. There are no winners, lol. You can't gloat about winning this division when you lost three straight at the end of the year.

Hey Dolt, your draft pick doesn't matter because you owe it to the Bengals anyway. :laugh:

OaklandRaider
01-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey Dolt, your draft pick doesn't matter because you owe it to the Bengals anyway. :laugh:

Obviously I was talking about the Broncos, but I didn't expect you to be able to grasp that.

And I still have no problems giving up a first and a second for Palmer. With a full offseason working with our receivers, he will return to being a top ten QB in this league. He's shown some flashes of brilliance.

The Broncos on the other hand will still be looking for their guy.

Devilspawn
01-02-2012, 01:15 PM
2002. 2nd longest playoff drought in the NFL.
You know what's funny about this, besides the actual drought. The AFC has had only 4 teams in the Superbowl the last 10 years. Guess who one of them is. This should tell you that despite our drought, we at least made a liiiiiiittle something of it. It really shows you how bad this division is. One team chokes at home repeatedly. The other hasn't won a playoff game since the early 90s. The other has 1 playoff win in 12 years. The other "only" got slaughtered in the final stage. Makes you think.

Softskull
01-02-2012, 01:17 PM
The AFC has had only 4 teams in the Superbowl the last 10 years.

Makes you think.

The AFC has a team in the SB every year

Devilspawn
01-02-2012, 01:20 PM
If I was a Raider fan, I would be extremely frustrated, annoyed, embarrassed and depressed about the following:
2) the fact that the Raiders traded the future for Carson Palmer in order to win this year,
4) the fact the Raiders essentially have NO draft picks with which to make major improvements for next season.

Raiders fans ... what you see is pretty much what you will get for next season too;)

1) Denver losing made it tough. The Chargers were due a good game against us.
3) He was semi-retired but he was pretty solid for a 3 game stretch. I'm really surprised at you. He who has seen a dominating system in place that is predicated on timing and chemistry scoffs at our's that lacked both due to the timing.
2 & 4) Several of our key contributers for the future are late round picks. The only thing holding them back is the injury bug. It happens, but they are skilled as all hell.

Devilspawn
01-02-2012, 01:22 PM
The AFC has a team in the SB every year
Pardon me. 4 different franchises, of course you knew that.

weazel
01-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Obviously I was talking about the Broncos, but I didn't expect you to be able to grasp that.

And I still have no problems giving up a first and a second for Palmer. With a full offseason working with our receivers, he will return to being a top ten QB in this league. He's shown some flashes of brilliance.

The Broncos on the other hand will still be looking for their guy.

both teams suck balls... the difference? oakland thinks they are good enough and arent trying to rebuild. So they will just stay horrible.

The Broncos are actually rebuilding and will be be better.

Devilspawn
01-02-2012, 01:28 PM
both teams suck balls... the difference? oakland thinks they are good enough and arent trying to rebuild. So they will just stay horrible.

The Broncos are actually rebuilding and will be be better.
Link? Where did you get this info. Besides some in the fanbase.

weazel
01-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Link? Where did you get this info. Besides some in the fanbase.

Al Davis told me, he showed up in ghost form. At first I thought it was Gollum, but then I remembered Gollum's teeth weren't that gross.

OaklandRaider
01-02-2012, 01:41 PM

Have fun with your annual one and done in the playoffs.

MasterShake
01-02-2012, 02:37 PM

I will, thank you! Have fun watching us. I know you will be rooting as well!

weazel
01-02-2012, 02:42 PM

have fun watching the raiders in the... oh wait.

Broncos suck so bad but yet are still better than the raiders. LMAO

I couldnt care less about the playoffs but at least I can say the raiders suck beyond belief and once again are out of the playoffs! Plus they sold the bank to get a washed up QB only to miss the playoffs again.

dont worry OR, it will be okay. Maybe scream up to your mom to get you some meatloaf. Its weird that you are here, I thought you would spend the week banging your sister or maybe a cousin while you grieve over the loss.

MNPatsFan
01-02-2012, 05:33 PM
3) He was semi-retired but he was pretty solid for a 3 game stretch. I'm really surprised at you. He who has seen a dominating system in place that is predicated on timing and chemistry scoffs at our's that lacked both due to the timing.Oh, I understand he was semi-retired. My comment was primarily based on the following factors:
1. a particular Raiders fan's comment that Campbell was a top ten QB and the Raiders long-term QB of the present and future.
2. When Campbell got injured, the same fan claimed that the Raiders brought Palmer in to MAKE THE PLAYOFFS this season, that the price the Raiders paid was reasonable because the Raiders WOULD make the playoffs this season, and that Palmer would perform like a top ten/ELITE QB this season despite his layoff due to being semi-retired.
3. If #1 is true, then the Raiders paid an extremely high price for Palmer, a semi-retired stop gap QB who was being brought in solely to make the playoffs this season.
4. If #2 is true, then the Raiders paid an extremely high price because Palmer neither performed like a top ten/ELITE QB nor led the Raiders to the playoffs.
5. It will be interesting to see how the QB position resolves itself next season.
6. Unless Palmer becomes a top ten QB and leads the Raiders to the playoff for the next 3-5 years, the Raiders paid way too high a price for him IMHO.
7. Either way, the Raiders have traded away their top 1/2 to 2/3 of their draft (not all for Palmer) and their best and cheapest option for upgrading their team long-term.

DS, I definitely understand the difficulties Palmer faced trying to learn and become proficient in the Raiders system predicated on timing and chemistry. IMHO, they just paid too high/steep a price to get Palmer, especially if (1) the Raiders paid a premium in order to make the playoffs this season and/or (2) Campbell is/was the Raiders long-term QB. The Campbell vs Palmer situation, in and of itself, could create a chemistry issue for the Raiders next season.

2 & 4) Several of our key contributers for the future are late round picks. The only thing holding them back is the injury bug. It happens, but they are skilled as all hell.Yes, but you have to admit that the odds of the Raiders obtaining key contributors with their remaining late draft choices in the upcoming draft is very slim.;)

MNPatsFan
01-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Have fun with your annual one and done in the playoffs.Says the Faiders fan who was just out of diapers the last time the Faiders made the playoffs.:laugh:

Given the Patriots atrocious defense, the Patriots may be one and done in the playoffs again this year.:tsk: But they are in the playoffs, will play every playoff game at home, and have the opportunity to win, go to the Super Bowl and hopefully win the Super Bowl.:elefant:

weazel
01-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Says the Faiders fan who was just out of diapers the last time the Faiders made the playoffs.:laugh:

Given the Patriots atrocious defense, the Patriots may be one and done in the playoffs again this year.:tsk: But they are in the playoffs, will play every playoff game at home, and have the opportunity to win, go to the Super Bowl and hopefully win the Super Bowl.:elefant:

dont take him too serious, he's just a frustrated little guy in a darth vader costume that just watched his team miss the playoffs once again.

BroncoJoe
01-02-2012, 05:49 PM
You know what's funny about this, besides the actual drought. The AFC has had only 4 teams in the Superbowl the last 10 years. Guess who one of them is. This should tell you that despite our drought, we at least made a liiiiiiittle something of it. It really shows you how bad this division is. One team chokes at home repeatedly. The other hasn't won a playoff game since the early 90s. The other has 1 playoff win in 12 years. The other "only" got slaughtered in the final stage. Makes you think.

OaklandRaider
01-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Says the Faiders fan who was just out of diapers the last time the Faiders made the playoffs.:laugh:

You guys are the worst #1 seed I have ever seen.

The Patriots will fail to win a playoff game yet again. Zero wins in the playoffs since the whole spygate saga.

Coincidence? I think not.:coffee:

OaklandRaider
01-03-2012, 12:54 AM

Yes. 2002 was the last time a team from the AFC West did anything significant in the playoffs.

Sad I know. But that trend will continue. The BroncLOLs have no shot this year.

MNPatsFan
01-03-2012, 10:50 AM
You guys are the worst #1 seed I have ever seen.I don't have time to do any research to identify other candidates for the worst #1 seed since the merger. I like how you try to limit it to the last decade or less with your comment "I have ever seen" :lol:

I would look at historically, not the last 8-10 years. Moreover, the Patriots results in the playoffs will help to determine whether your claim is true. If the Patriots win a game then your claim is false.;)

The Patriots will fail to win a playoff game yet again.We will see, but at least my team is still playing in the playoffs, not sitting home waiting for a draft in which my team doesn't have any picks in the first several rounds of the draft.;)

BTW Thanks for choking and not making the playoffs and thereby giving the Patriots a higher second round pick.:laugh:

Zero wins in the playoffs since the whole spygate saga.

Coincidence? I think not.:coffee:You are so clueless OR. The Patriots went 18-1 in the season of the spygate saga and won TWO playoff games after the spygate saga - spygate broke during the first two or three weeks of the season. After the spygate saga, the Patriots won their remaining regular season games to finish 16-0 and won 2 playoff games to make it to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, the Giants outplayed the Patriots that day and made some unbelievable amazing plays to win the game.:tsk:

So the Patriots have won TWO playoff games since the spy gate saga. As usual, however, I see you don't let the facts get in the way of your delusional claims and rants.:lol:

Northman
01-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes. 2002 was the last time a team from the AFC West did anything significant in the playoffs.

Sad I know. But that trend will continue. The BroncLOLs have no shot this year.

I have to say, i love how Hugh is Tebowing in your sig. Great tribute.

chazoe60
01-03-2012, 11:01 AM
I bet Oakland would love to be "the worst #1 seed ever".

Actually wasn't KC a #1 seed in the early 2000's? They won their first 12 games or something and finished 14-2 or something? I told my wife even after they won their first 12 games "they're a one and done team". I was right. That was probably the worst #1 seed I can remember.

Medford Bronco
01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I bet Oakland would love to be "the worst #1 seed ever".

Actually wasn't KC a #1 seed in the early 2000's? They won their first 12 games or something and finished 14-2 or something? I told my wife even after they won their first 12 games "they're a one and done team". I was right. That was probably the worst #1 seed I can remember.

They lost to Indy in 2003. They were 10-0 and lost to Indy in the playoffs. They had a horrible defense as well but they did not have Tom Brady, so that in of itself, does not qualify as the worst #1 seed ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Kansas_City_Chiefs_season

How about the 2000 Raiders at home lost the AFCC game to the Ravens 16-3. I was actually rooting for them because I hated that Ravens team. Rich Gannon got smashed by Tony Saragusa and separated his shoulder and the immortal Bobby Howying came in. :lol:

weazel
01-10-2012, 10:58 PM
HELLO

Where are you raiderfan???

weird, they're all gone :laugh:

Medford Bronco
01-11-2012, 10:57 AM
HELLO

He is helping find a new coach with his wealth of football knowledge :lol:

Northman
01-11-2012, 11:12 AM
LMAO,

I love how fast OR took down his sig of Jackson Tebowing. That was HIS guy, HIS answer to how great and ELITE the Faid were. As usual, nowhere to be found.....

PatriotsGuy
01-11-2012, 11:13 AM
durrr they're off banging chicks! They don't have time for your nonsense!!!

Devilspawn
01-11-2012, 09:45 PM
HELLO

What's on your mind?

weazel
01-11-2012, 09:49 PM
You guys are the worst #1 seed I have ever seen.

The Patriots will fail to win a playoff game yet again. Zero wins in the playoffs since the whole spygate saga.

Coincidence? I think not.:coffee:

ELITE post

weazel
01-11-2012, 09:50 PM
What's on your mind?

I wouldn't call you out DS. You're stand up, you don't hit and run

Devilspawn
01-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't call you out DS. You're stand up, you don't hit and run
Good because I'm so drunk right now and can't defend myself. :elefant: Weird press conferences will do that to you.

Medford Bronco
01-11-2012, 10:07 PM
What's on your mind?

You are an elite poster, especially your avatar and signatures:salute:
btw did you check out the youtube address I put in your sig. Those old Raider games are fun to watch, espcially the holy roller game :lol:

Medford Bronco
01-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Good because I'm so drunk right now and can't defend myself. :elefant: Weird press conferences will do that to you.

are you as drunk as this guy was

Gc65NC44dSk

PS, I still do not know how to embed youtube. I could before but then I cant for some reason

Thnikkaman
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM

To make up for my dissapointment of not making the playoffs, I will take great delight in watching the Broncos get their asses handed to them by the Pittsburgh Steelers. LMAO, I can only imagine what Tim Tebow's statline is going to look like.:lol:

How did that work out for you?

Dreadnought
01-13-2012, 10:18 AM
To make up for my dissapointment of not making the playoffs, I will take great delight in watching the Broncos get their asses handed to them by the Pittsburgh Steelers. LMAO, I can only imagine what Tim Tebow's statline is going to look like.

How did that work out for you?

He is uncanny, ain't he? Like Nostradamus or something, if Nostradamus was in fact the village idiot and had rambled on incoherently without ever once predicting something correctly.

Thnikkaman
01-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I kind of hope he comes in here and tells us how bat the Patriots will kill us.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2012, 11:21 AM
OR is nothing but excuses.

Just like the Raiturds are a SORRY EXCUSE of a franchise.

chazoe60
01-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Whenever I see an OR post I picture this
http://oddemail.com/files/2010/05/xcitefun@yahoogroups.com_1.jpg

chazoe60
01-13-2012, 04:27 PM
or this
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTEMHDUn38hA49EeYp6r1W3LnidkfPl k9DITeZDAwn_i0lZXFsPg7CyGeH

chazoe60
01-13-2012, 04:28 PM
or this
http://www.douchedump.com/mexican-douchebag.jpg

OaklandRaider
01-15-2012, 02:17 AM
The Patriots will fail to win a playoff game yet again.

Looks like I was wrong on this prediction. That doesn't happen often. I'm usually dead on with my predictions.

In my defense though, I didn't know they would get to play the BroncLOLs.

broncobryce
01-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Looks like I was wrong on this prediction. That doesn't happen often. I'm usually dead on with my predictions.

I got one. Chokeland will fail to win a playoff game again. :welcome: Gotta get there first. But I wouldn't get your hopes up.

SR
01-15-2012, 09:51 AM

You've been wrong about everything you've tried to predict in this thread, and most of everything you tried to predict in every other thread you've posted. All you do is make a claim, then when it backfires you come in and make some excuse and just try to back pedal out of what you said. Yeah, the Broncos got their shit pushed in last night and it was ******* embarrassing, but you know what? The Raiders were sitting on the couch watching the game wishing that they would have been in the playoffs. You're a ******* joke.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2012, 12:14 PM
I got one. Chokeland will fail to win a playoff game again. :welcome: Gotta get there first. But I wouldn't get your hopes up.

It figures u only come back when den lost. U are a fraud. Go learn
From ds and silver-black not to be such a chooch. Have u gotten the
Face paint off yet from being in the balck whole losing to sd on new yrs
Day.

BroncoNut
01-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Whenever I see an OR post I picture this
http://oddemail.com/files/2010/05/xcitefun@yahoogroups.com_1.jpg

OR is funnier than shit. He has this confidence and certainty about him. Like he is absolutely positively sure that he is a loser