PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Bears Week 13

Tned
12-11-2011, 03:56 AM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Bears game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

wayninja
12-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Time for Hanie to be the meat in a Miller/Doom sandwich!

That sorta sounds gay.

Go Broncos!

artie_dale
12-11-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm looking forword to seeing how this game is played. The Chicago Defense has the potential to keep our offense in check by stopping both our run and pass, and they even have potential to score on defense and special teams, which can also carry them to victory. Haine is pretty good tangibles with his scrambling and ability to throw on the run. If Chicago sticks to the run, we might be in trouble. I hope they let Haine throw because I'm sure he'll make mistakes and I believe the Chicago defense will weaken faster if their own offense keeps letting them down.

I do hope that I'm giving Chicago's defense more credit than it deserves and I hope the Denver offense controls the tempo of the game and grinds it out on the ground. Should be fun to watch.

SoCalImport
12-11-2011, 08:51 AM
I see it playing out like this on O. McGahee get 25+ carries for less than 100 yards. Tebow runs it 8-10 times for less than 50. Tebow throws for 200-230 yards with no turnovers.

sustained drives. lots of 3rd down conversions. also a fair amount of punts.

we win the battle of field position.

we win!!

cuz the bears O will be stymied all game by our Defense.

pnbronco
12-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Go Broncos!!!! Have a great game with no injuries........

T.K.O.
12-11-2011, 11:42 AM
the Broncos MUST win today so my Sysco foods rep will be able to understand that the Raiders really are in 2nd place in the AFCW:laugh:
GO BRONCOS !

Denver Native (Carol)
12-11-2011, 04:03 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

nevcraw
12-11-2011, 07:38 PM
we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayninja
12-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Good thread guys!

SoCalImport
12-11-2011, 07:57 PM