PDA

View Full Version : Charles Barkley is 'Tebowed Out'

wayninja
12-09-2011, 08:05 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7335841/stop-tim-tebow-madness

Good for you, you washed up moron. Can't wait to rub your nose in it on Monday.

What planet does this guy think we live on that even if we lose the game we'll stop talking about Tebow? Really? That's all you have to do is lose? No wonder we don't hear your name much. How many rings Charles? Ok then, ****.

Sorry for the non-story, just starting to get amped for sunday and need some anger.

UnderArmour
12-09-2011, 08:20 PM
He went to Auburn. He's just mad about Tebow's success.

BroncoBJ
12-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Thank God for this. Glad we have a thread for every single person in the world thoughts on Tebow. I think some people just bring up Tebow so they can be relevent again :lol: .. Like barkley :fight:

Poet
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Charles Barkley is actually pretty damn relevant. He's still a very popular player, quoted a lot (for good and for bad) and he is the main reason why people don't turn off the NBA halftime coverage show when he does it.

Barkley is the man.

Dzone
12-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Barkley Knows he will never be as big a star as Shaq or Tebow, so he draws attention to himself by intentionally making idiotic comments. But I do like Barkley much of the time.

Slick
12-09-2011, 08:52 PM
"It's clearly a media-driven story," Barkley said. "They just want you to argue about Tim Tebow. Dude, let the kid play. If he can play, good. If he can't play it will show. But to have this argument every single day after five or six games is just ridiculous.

this i agree with.

wayninja
12-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Thank God for this. Glad we have a thread for every single person in the world thoughts on Tebow. I think some people just bring up Tebow so they can be relevent again :lol: .. Like barkley :fight:

Yeah, I agree this guy is.... wait a sec... I see what you did there... clever...

thanks for keeping it 'relevant'. :beer:

Dapper Dan
12-09-2011, 09:13 PM
A lot of people are "sick" of hearing a out Tebow. But why? I didn't hear anyone sick of hearing about Penn St and the scandal. But they want to show their strong disgust for that. They would much rather hear about a scandal than to talk about Tebow.

Dzone
12-09-2011, 09:44 PM
So Lance Briggs is saying it will be an embarrassment to lose to Tebow
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bcrLl

wayninja
12-09-2011, 09:51 PM
So Lance Briggs is saying it will be an embarrassment to lose to Tebow
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bcrLl

It's so funny. I think John Fox is a genius. He as the entire world (including our opponents) fooled into thinking we are an option offense.

I just don't get it... we run 3-5 plays per game using a spread option and we are a 'read option' offense... genius.

Dzone
12-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Ya, actually Briggs said he wouldnt be embarrassed but that he would be pissed to lose to Tebow...Calling it that crap. I posted it and then read it...lol
Man, I hope we destroy these guys. I dont want to have to deal with a bunch of Bears fans if they win.

sneakers
12-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey Chuck, go gamble some more.

SR
12-09-2011, 10:56 PM
jKTb5Nfyh1o

FanInAZ
12-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Has CB ever express being sick and tired of all the attention that black athletes have gotten over the years? Michal Jordan, Shaquille O’Neal, Colby Bryant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Tiger Woods, the Williams sisters, Michal Vick, Cam Newton, etc.?

CoachChaz
12-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Regardless...i find it hard to argue with him. I want to hear the Broncos are successful. I dont need ESPN episodes dedicated to our QB.

sneakers
12-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Charles barkley needs to start holding up GIANT pictures of kittens whenever someone starts talking about Tebow.

SoCalImport
12-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Not anti-Tebow. Just "Tebowed-out".

Honestly I have a hard time imagining that Tebow isn't getting Tebowed-out.

Shazam!
12-10-2011, 10:11 AM
I'd be Tebowed out too if I was an irrelevant ex-player with a big mouth and chip on his shoulder.

Nomad
12-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Charles barkley needs to start holding up GIANT pictures of kittens whenever someone starts talking about Tebow.

This will be sneakers in about 5 yrs......catman.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7zyNnEeyM

jhildebrand
12-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Barkley is ridiculous! As if people haven't had enough of Barkley long ago. As far back as, well, the "more civilized" commercials.

The reality is the NFL and this country needs Tim Tebow. If for no other reasons than things like this

One of the family's happier moments happened last week, when Tebow, a former Florida Gators star, called Blake in the hospital and sent him a personally signed football.

It isn't clear how Tebow heard of Blake’s story, Tebow said in a post-game interview on Sunday that his most memorable moment of the week was talking with Blake.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/09/terminally-ill-child-receives-call-from-tim-tebow/?test=faces#ixzz1g9vnxth6

full story at:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/120811-boy-battling-cancer-gets-call-from-tim-tebow

Things like this are the reason why the media is all over Tebow!

He represents the Broncos well. I will ride with this guy any time!

SR
12-10-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm Tebowed out. I'm glad the team is winning and I'm glad Tebow is progressing, but I'm getting tired of watching Tebow news on three different channels on three different TVs at the same time every morning when I'm at the gym...

jhildebrand
12-10-2011, 02:00 PM
I hear you SeeingRed. I guess for me, the Manning crap at its height was WAY WORSE! Brady, too. I wonder if Colts and Pats fans got sick of hearing the nation gush over those guys :confused:

atwater27
12-10-2011, 02:07 PM
I can't believe I am hearing Broncos fans saying they are sick of hearing about a Broncos player. Not trying to be all fan policey, but Damn!

Nomad
12-10-2011, 02:09 PM
That's turrible:lol:

atwater27
12-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Nobody takes Chuck seriously anyways. He is a racebaiting hack. I loved watching him play. Can't stand watching him attempt to put together a coherent statement.

Dapper Dan
12-10-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm all Barkley'd out now.

wayninja
12-10-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm Tebowed out. I'm glad the team is winning and I'm glad Tebow is progressing, but I'm getting tired of watching Tebow news on three different channels on three different TVs at the same time every morning when I'm at the gym...

I agree, but only to the point they are repeating themselves. Seeing new footage or hearing new angles is fine. It sure beats hearing about the bolts or faiders or about how perfect Aaron Rodgers is.

SR
12-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I got tired of hearing about Tom Brady too, but strangely enough I never got tired of hearing about Peyton Manning and haven't gotten tired of hearing about Aaron Rodgers yet either. Peyton Manning did make some pretty damn good commercials though.

DenBronx
12-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Charles should be worrying about his golf swing instead of worrying about Tebow.

LTC Pain
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Screw Barkley and the horse he road in on. Go Broncos, go Tebow!

skins_fan82
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
I'd love to hear from Chuck tomorrow.

wayninja
12-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Better to just throw your radio and television away, Chuck.

Dean
12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd love to hear from Chuck tomorrow.

Chances are he won't be a happy camper. ;)

Simple Jaded
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
l agree with Barkley but l don't know what he expected.

Even if the Broncos lost to the Bears by 50 they'd still be talking about Tim Tebow. You know they've run out of angles when they are pimping Tim Tebow for league MVP.

He's not even his own teams offensive MVP.......

pikkiwoki
12-11-2011, 10:53 PM

Even if the Broncos lost to the Bears by 50 they'd still be talking about Tim Tebow.

http://i41.tinypic.com/33e3qyr.jpg

Dapper Dan
12-12-2011, 01:21 AM

Even if the Broncos lost to the Bears by 50 they'd still be talking about Tim Tebow. You know they've run out of angles when they are pimping Tim Tebow for league MVP.

He's not even his own teams offensive MVP.......

If they would have lost by 50 then they would talk about how bad Tim Tebow is and that he was only successful against bad defenses. But he did well. He threw for over 230 yards. Beside your avatar it says swaying to the flow. You're obviously, purposefully going against the grain. What's it going to take to make you believe Tebow is a good quarterback? He's had 11 starts and he's surpassed expectations. I'm still trying to figure out your issue with him.

wayninja
12-12-2011, 01:23 AM
If they would have lost by 50 then they would talk about how bad Tim Tebow is and that he was only successful against bad defenses. But he did well. He threw for over 230 yards. Beside your avatar it says swaying to the flow. You're obviously, purposefully going against the grain. What's it going to take to make you believe Tebow is a good quarterback? He's had 11 starts and he's surpassed expectations. I'm still trying to figure out your issue with him.

I think it's the same thing as all the analysts... Admitting you are wrong is hard. Even giving ground that you may not have been as right as you initially thought is hard.

Results speak for themselves though. I don't care if we lose the next 3 games, I think Tebow is legit.

CrazyHorse
12-12-2011, 02:13 AM
This will be sneakers in about 5 yrs......catman.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7zyNnEeyM

I've always wondered how people like that are able to afford to do that.

slim
12-12-2011, 02:44 PM

Just one more reason not to go to the gym!!