PDA

View Full Version : Elway on Tebow: “”He’s something else”

Denver Native (Carol)
12-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Just interviewed Broncos’ football boss John Elway for Sunday piece I’m doing on the one-year anniversary of when the team fired Josh McDaniels and began anew. The biggest step in the turnaround was, first, firing McDaniels, and two, replacing him with John Fox. But there’s no doubt the new Broncos are also about the change at quarterback from Kyle Orton to Tim Tebow.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/12/08/elway-on-tebow-hes-something-else/11069/

nevcraw
12-08-2011, 08:13 PM
what the hell did he mean by "something else"?... here we go again.. Nice going Elway

Ravage!!!
12-08-2011, 08:15 PM
what the hell did he mean by "something else"?... here we go again.. Nice going Elway

:lol: Only those that are insecure about Tebow's play would take that comment as being something bad.

nevcraw
12-08-2011, 08:22 PM
:lol: Only those that are insecure about Tebow's play would take that comment as being something bad.

i was kidding..

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 08:22 PM
I think Elway is referring to the "IT" factor.

Bullgator
12-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Finally... I know you guys think that he has been very positive about Tim, but these are the first comments he has made that weren't either tempered or measured. And I have read them all... these had passion and excitement and I loved that he gave into that and said this.

Elway conspiracy officially dead and buried.

Ravage!!!
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
i was kidding..

Sorry nev. Not only is it hard to 'hear' sarcasm over the net, but one gets a bit gun-shy on defensiveness around "these here parts"... now days. :beer:

Ravage!!!
12-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Finally... I know you guys think that he has been very positive about Tim, but these are the first comments he has made that weren't either tempered or measured. And I have read them all... these had passion and excitement and I loved that he gave into that and said this.

Until next week.

chazoe60
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM
But Elway hates Tebow and his jealousy is palpable.

This all part of an elaborate ruse to lure Tebow over to Elway's house so Elway can "dispose" of this little problem once and for all. Don't fall for it Tim.

I hope Jugs can put a stop to this in time.

weazel
12-08-2011, 08:31 PM

He was referring to Tebow's lack of interest in the opposite sex :laugh:

nevcraw
12-08-2011, 08:38 PM
He was referring to Tebow's lack of interest in the opposite sex :laugh:

I would stay out of inclimate weather for a while if I were you...

rcsodak
12-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Until next week.
Meh...he has to start to build him up for the big trade.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Denver Native (Carol)
12-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Meh...he has to start to build him up for the big trade.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Dzone
12-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Kudos to Elway for being real.
BTW this thread is hilarious...you guys are funny man

ShooterJM
12-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I hope Juggs can put a stop to this in time.

I believe that boobs, correctly applied, can solve anything.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-09-2011, 02:53 PM

His comments have been after each game. I don't believe anyone would have had much of anything positive to say after the Detroit game. Look at it from John's perspective - he did not watch Tebow in college faithfully like Tebow's fans did. All John has to go on is each Bronco game, and I can assure you that he is evaluating every Bronco player game by game, not just Tebow.

dclayton
12-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Was glad to hear Elway plans on working with Tim after the season. Support rather than constant criticism. Good job, John!

T.K.O.
12-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Was glad to hear Elway plans on working with Tim after the season. Support rather than constant criticism. Good job, John!

constant critisism ?:confused:
please elaborate
i have never heard Elway say anything bad about Tebow