PDA

View Full Version : Nice Eric Decker video -- Interview with NFL Network

Tned
12-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Here's a nice interview Eric Decker did with NFL Network

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Eric-Decker-sits-down-with-NFLN-/b01f98dc-4966-4f24-a33f-c0fbc6430687

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 06:10 PM
good interview, watch out for the girls though once they see that

GEM
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Sweet Jesus!! :D

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Sweet Jesus!! :D

I knew it. :D

Joel
12-08-2011, 06:28 PM
"It's been a humbling experience, but when you're winning, it doesn't matter."

I wonder how many of the people convinced no star receiver will want to join this offense have factored in that variable. I hated losing Marshall, but if you're an NFL WR, would you rather be him right now, or Decker?

I know it's an interview so he said what I wanted to hear, but as long as he's stating his unselfish commitment to team offense in interviews and making statements with his relatively few opportunities on the field, I'll be very happy. One thing's for sure: As long as we have a run heavy offense you'll never see a Denver receiver shrug off a drop. Or, if you do, you won't see him much longer, 'cos the coaches may not have another image of him going out for a pass for a month, so that one will stick with them.

We hear a lot these days about "unselfish" play precisely because it's so often no more than words from a League full of greedy prima donnas. It's nice to see guys walking the talk and resurrecting my team.

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM

I wonder how many of the people convinced no star receiver will want to join this offense have factored in that variable. I hated losing Marshall, but if you're an NFL WR, would you rather be him right now, or Decker?

I know it's an interview so he said what I wanted to hear, but as long as he's stating his unselfish commitment to team offense in interviews and making statements with his relatively few opportunities on the field, I'll be very happy. One thing's for sure: As long as we have a run heavy offense you'll never see a Denver receiver shrug off a drop. Or, if you do, you won't see him much longer, 'cos the coaches may not have another image of him going out for a pass for a month, so that one will stick with them.

We hear a lot these days about "unselfish" play precisely because it's so often no more than words from a League full of greedy prima donnas. It's nice to see guys walking the talk and resurrecting my team.

would you rather be on a crappy team or be on a team that could make the playoffs?

Joel
12-08-2011, 07:36 PM
would you rather be on a crappy team or be on a team that could make the playoffs?
Exactly.

Dreadnought
12-08-2011, 08:00 PM

Doosh WR's are practically an NFL staple. I like having none on the roster any more. Its refreshing