PDA

View Full Version : Are you a super fan? If so, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post wants to talk to you

Tned
12-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Short notice, but if you are a Broncos super fan, living in Denver, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post wants to hear from you. She is looking for a real super fan. Preferably going to the game this Sunday.

Maybe your house, or Broncos room, is decorated in orange and blue.

If you are a Broncos Super fan in Denver (for logistics reasons) and want the world (ok, Colorado) to know, then email Lindsay with a brief explanation of why you are THE super fan that should be featured in her story.

Her deadline is tight, so you need to let her know today. You can contact Lindsay at ljones@denverpost.com

By the way, don't forget to tell her that you, like any self respecting Broncos Super Fan, love you some BroncosForums!!

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Short notice, but if you are a Broncos super fan, living in Denver, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post wants to hear from you. She is looking for a real super fan. Going to the game this Sunday.

Maybe your house, or Broncos room, is decorated in orange and blue.

If you are a Broncos Super fan in Denver (for logistics reasons) and want the world (ok, Colorado) to know, then email Lindsay with a brief explanation of why you are THE super fan that should be featured in her story.

You can contact Lindsay at ljones@denverpost.com

By the way, don't forget to tell her that you, like any self respecting Broncos Super Fan, love you some BroncosForums!!

Aghhhh, why cant is be any Bronco fan :mad:

(one of my spare rooms is getting the Bronco make over with some old school bronco stuff)

Tned
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Aghhhh, why cant is be any Bronco fan :mad:

(one of my spare rooms is getting the Bronco make over with some old school bronco stuff)

I think it's for logistics reasons so she can get some photos to put with the article.

BORDERLINE
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Clearly I would win this since I am the Greatest Broncos Fan Of All Time = FACT

but I don't live in Denver SMH

BigDaddyBronco
12-08-2011, 04:03 PM
We should invite her to the tailgate. Is she good looking?

slim
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM

Does it really matter?

Get her drunk and turn the midget loose.

LTC Pain
12-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Hook her up with HotCarl!!!

NightTrainLayne
12-08-2011, 05:30 PM

That really isn't a bad idea. .. It would be a great angle on the story of Bronco's fandom.

sneakers
12-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Lindsay Jones is hot.

dogfish
12-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Short notice, but if you are a Broncos super fan, living in Denver, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post wants to hear from you. She is looking for a real super fan. Preferably going to the game this Sunday.

if you're getting called a "superfan," you gawd damn well better be going to the game!

her bio pic is pretty cute-- i think it's worth a shot. . .

Tned
12-08-2011, 05:59 PM
if you're getting called a "superfan," you gawd damn well better be going to the game!

Point taken.