PDA

View Full Version : ESPN to air special 1 hour Tebow Sports Center today at 2:00 EST

Tned
12-07-2011, 11:49 AM
And the madness continues.

If you didn't know, today ESPN will have a special edition of Sports Center that will only feature Tebow coverage. It's on at 2:00 EST, 12:00 MST.

SoCalImport
12-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Not a fan of all this attention. Not one bit.

Mike
12-07-2011, 11:58 AM
I liked it better when they said we sucked.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-07-2011, 12:03 PM
If you look at my post from April of 2010 you could see the excitment about Tebow, yall kept sushing me up, but I did get to know the Bronocs. This is getting a little too crazy and I agree with some of you, enough is enough and let this team play.

I kinda wish we were still under the radar right now to give this team more time to grow together. Our defense is "Stingy" just the way we want it. Our team is finally coming together and showing some real good chemistry and great football action.

Enjoy the ride and hope to see some real good football...

MOtorboat
12-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Does this officially make his core demographic housewives and night-shift workers?

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:13 PM

If you didn't know, today ESPN will have a special edition of Sports Center that will only feature Tebow coverage. It's on at 2:00 EST, 12:00 MST.how is that different from any other ESPN program?

karnage
12-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Jerry Sandusky and Bernie Fine should send Tebow a nice x-mas card this year....whodathunk that Tebow could keep accused child rapists relegated to footnotes in the news cycle...

MasterShake
12-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Yet another reason I hate any 24 hour news cycle network. They can't think of anything original to run, so lets run with it!

Like any media created hype, they will force it on us until we hate it even more and then cover the downfall of said creation. Not saying I hate Tebow, but the coverage is unwarrented right now and I don't think he is asking for it. They are going to build him up so much that any miscue (either personally or professionally) by Tebow will be met with an equal force of negativity.

lgenf
12-07-2011, 12:52 PM
well I love it

we are a TEAM on a BIG UPSWING and we are on the come

I understand each Tebow special is not a TEAM special, however, this is what I have found interesting lately

EVERY Tebow interview he calls out the team in support, this past week it was the WRs and OLine and Defense, other weeks have been RBs, Defense, etc etc, never allowing credit to be given to him

It seems every sports talk figure is now mentioning, McGahee and the Defense, and saying, its not only Tebow, we need to mention the D getting it done, and they are talking about Von, Doom, Hagan this week, Champ, Dawkins

WE GET MORE TEAM COVERAGE THEN THE UNDEFEATED GB PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that gets mentioned with GB is Rodgers, no one else gets a nod

what's funny, the sports talkingheads are mentioning SO MUCH about our TEAM in an effort to counter what they feel is all the Tebow ONLY talk, that our TEAM is getting HUGE credit for this run and that is how you get your guys elected to the Pro Bowl

MasterShake
12-07-2011, 12:55 PM
well I love it

I understand each Tebow special is not a TEAM special, however, this is what I have found interesting lately

EVERY Tebow interview he calls out the team in support, this past week it was the WRs and OLine and Defense, other weeks have been RBs, Defense, etc etc, never allowing credit to be given to him

It seems every sports talk figure is now mentioning, McGahee and the Defense, and saying, its not only Tebow, we need to mention the D getting it done, and they are talking about Von, Doom, Hagan this week, Champ, Dawkins

what's funny, the sports talkingheads are mentioning SO MUCH about our TEAM in an effort to counter what they feel is all the Tebow ONLY talk, that our TEAM is getting HUGE credit for this run and that is how you get your guys elected to the Pro Bowl

Don't get me wrong, I love any attention my Broncos can get and I love what Tebow brings to the table. My point is that there is such a thing as oversaturation, and after a while even I get sick of hearing about it.

On the other hand, there is no such thing as bad PR. It is kind of nice to not be recognized for another monumental collapse of some sort.

Tned
12-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Yet another reason I hate any 24 hour news cycle network. They can't think of anything original to run, so lets run with it!

Like any media created hype, they will force it on us until we hate it even more on then cover the downfall of said creation. Not saying I hate Tebow, but the coverage is unwarrented right now and I don't think he is asking for it. They are going to build him up so much that any miscue (either personally or professionally) by Tebow will be met with an equal force of negativity.

Agreed. I can't ever remember anything like this, at least not with a football player. A dedicated Sports Center. A dedicated NFL Network Playbook show. Rarely a sports center goes by without s section on Tebow. Fighting between networks over who gets to air his games. On the cover of the new NFL Magazine. It's crazy.

TebowsDen
12-07-2011, 12:58 PM
well I love it

The most sensible comment in the entire thread. Hey guys? ****! You are not affected by any of this and neither is this team. A 7-5 team fighting for a playoff spot is not all of a sudden gonna be suseptible to media attention. If they lose they lost because they weren't good enough. Plus like this guy said above me, Tebows attention is actually helping the paychecks and image of the players around him and thus increasing their $$$ and future earnings. Thats the real reason why players love media attention. SO PLEASE ****!!!!!!!!!!!

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Yesterday, Yahoo Sports had an article that said TT wasnt the biggest Christian in football. They mentioned BDawk and TPolamaulu. Twas interesting.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

lgenf
12-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Agreed. I can't ever remember anything like this, at least not with a football player. A dedicated Sports Center. A dedicated NFL Network Playbook show. Rarely a sports center goes by without s section on Tebow. Fighting between networks over who gets to air his games. On the cover of the new NFL Magazine. It's crazy.

In my best Dicky V voice I can type

IT's AWESOME BABY!!!

slim
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
Yesterday, Yahoo Sports had an article that said TT wasnt the biggest Christian in football. They mentioned BDawk and TPolamaulu. Twas interesting.

How do you measure something like that?

Did they have charts and graphs and stuff?

Tned
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
In my best Dicky V voice I can type

IT's AWESOME BABY!!!

One part awesome. Two parts ridiculous.

Mike
12-07-2011, 01:05 PM

Like any media created hype, they will force it on us until we hate it even more on then cover the downfall of said creation. Not saying I hate Tebow, but the coverage is unwarrented right now and I don't think he is asking for it. They are going to build him up so much that any miscue (either personally or professionally) by Tebow will be met with an equal force of negativity.

Yep. When he has a bad game or a bad series of games it will be a feeding frenzy.

Dzone
12-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Tebow should have his own TV channel. 24/7 Tebow coverage.

MOtorboat
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
ESPN.

:winning:

Tned
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Yep. When he has a bad game or a bad series of games it will be a feeding frenzy.

Yep, especially since most of the coverage is some variation of Hoge's "it's a gimmick offense."

Northman
12-07-2011, 01:09 PM

Yea, i was just thinking about this very thing. God help him (no pun intended) if we start losing games or he regresses in some way. The media has done him NO favors by the amount of praise and criticism they have shown his way. If by any chance he fails they are going to do more harm than good with this kid which is a shame. Blaine Gabbert is a happy guy right now.

Tned
12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Yea, i was just thinking about this very thing. God help him (no pun intended) if we start losing games or he regresses in some way. The media has done him NO favors by the amount of praise and criticism they have shown his way. If by any chance he fails they are going to do more harm than good with this kid which is a shame. Blaine Gabbert is a happy guy right now.

Yea, the media "doing him no favors" was no more evidenced than when he was voted the most over-rated player in the poll of 100 plus NFL players. At the time, he had only started a few games, and the press for the most part was bashing him and saying he couldn't be a real QB, but still the 'amount' of coverage was so overwhelming that other players were clearly sick of it.

MOtorboat
12-07-2011, 01:13 PM

They only air it because so many people like the guy so much.

Tned
12-07-2011, 01:14 PM
They only air it because so many people like the guy so much.

Like him or hate him, they will attract both groups. They love polarizing figures -- if they can help the polarization, so much the better.

Tned
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Coming up in a couple minutes if you have access to a TV mid day.

Traveler
12-07-2011, 02:01 PM

If you didn't know, today ESPN will have a special edition of Sports Center that will only feature Tebow coverage. It's on at 2:00 EST, 12:00 MST.

I'm really getting tired of all this Tebow insanity.

Like what the team and Tebow have accomplised thusfar, but the attention he is generating is way past ridiculous.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 02:05 PM
The fugg is going on? This isn't what I expected.

MNPatsFan
12-07-2011, 02:06 PM

Like what the team and Tebow have accomplised thusfar, but the attention he is generating is way past ridiculous.Although in a different sport, it is similar to LeBron's special for his "DECISION", although I rank that one worse because LeBron agreed to participate in that train-wreck.:tsk:

underrated29
12-07-2011, 02:06 PM
I love it. The more broncos the better. Its much better than hearing about other teams.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 02:07 PM

Like what the team and Tebow have accomplised thusfar, but the attention he is generating is way past ridiculous.

I'm sorry.

MNPatsFan
12-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I love it. The more broncos the better. Its much better than hearing about other teams.Well Broncos fans definitely can't complain about any east coast media bias because no team has received as much coverage as the Broncos and Tebow.;)

Traveler
12-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Like him or hate him, they will attract both groups. They love polarizing figures -- if they can help the polarization, so much the better.

The crazy part about all this is there is only one person in Denver that can understand the level of attention Tebow is dealing with. And things never approched this level when he arrived in Denver.

That person..........John Elway.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 02:19 PM
The crazy part about all this is there is only one person in Denver that can understand the level of attention Tebow is dealing with. And things never approched this level when he arrived in Denver.

That person..........John Elway.

Omgah! You can't compare Tebow to a Hall of Famer. Blah blah blah. Yada yada.

I figured I'd beat someone to it.

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:27 PM
For those of you interested in watching, here is the lineup for the special:

-Highlights of Tebow’ comebacks.

-Josina Anderson reports live from the Broncos facility.

-Jerry Rice will break down Tebow’s development as a passer.

-Steve Young will discuss Tebow’s future and how the Broncos should handle him.

-An Ed Werder feature: “Winning the Tebow Way."

-The debate over Tebow with Skip Bayless.

-The top-10 Tebow moments, which will include his Florida days.

-An examination of Tebow’s impact on fantasy football.

Tned
12-07-2011, 02:30 PM

Jerry Rice was a great player, but he's a horrible analyst.

LTC Pain
12-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Can someone who is watching the show do a mini-summary so those of us who can't watch it knows what's sorta being said???

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Jerry Rice was a great player, but he's a horrible analyst.

I equate Jerry Rice with Magic Johnson (minus the AIDS).

Both arguably the best ever at their positions, both just as terrible in front of the camera.

Mike
12-07-2011, 02:33 PM

They are saving the second hour of the broadcast featuring Merrill to be aired at a date not yet determined.

Tned
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I equate Jerry Rice with Magic Johnson (minus the AIDS).

Both arguably the best ever at their positions, both just as terrible in front of the camera.

Saw him earlier today as well. Looks really nervous or something, but barely presenting cohesive thoughts.

G_Money
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I'd actually prefer coverage of what he does with all this popularity - if you're gonna advertise to house wives, pimp his charitable work and give donation #s. tis the season and all.

~G

CoachChaz
12-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Can someone who is watching the show do a mini-summary so those of us who can't watch it knows what's sorta being said???

You arent missing anything you cant see on a daily basis on ESPN. Boring

rationalfan
12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Jerry Sandusky and Bernie Fine should send Tebow a nice x-mas card this year....whodathunk that Tebow could keep accused child rapists relegated to footnotes in the news cycle...

if you think that's true you really need to read a news source that isn't devoted to sports.

Bronco4ever
12-07-2011, 02:49 PM
(sarcasm) I'm glad they are doing this special because I don't think Tebow gets enough airtime. (/sarcasm)

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Tim Tebow can't start in the NFL.

Oh. He can start but can't win.

Oh. He can win but he can't keep it up.

Oh. He's winning but he can't win a Super Bowl.

Ugh. Are you serious? He's had 10 starts. These people are insane.

Tned
12-07-2011, 02:55 PM

This pretty much sums up the progression of criticism of many "expert" analysts. Bayless said something similar in a debate with Schlereth (one of Tebow's biggest critics).

slim
12-07-2011, 02:57 PM

I love moving targets.

I hope they don't stop, though....I want Tim to have a chip on his shoulder for his entire career.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:03 PM
I love moving targets.

I hope they don't stop, though....I want Tim to have a chip on his shoulder for his entire career.

They say Aaron Rodgers still plays with a chip on his shoulder. Oh no. I can't use Aaron Rodgers name when talking about Tebow. It automatically means I think Tebow is a better QB than Rodgers.

Bullgator
12-07-2011, 03:04 PM
It's starting... He will be global... Tiger and MJ combined...Just like I said. It is inevitable. It's no where close yet... only because of length of duration. But I can't remember an MJcenter. Or Tigercenter.

He hasn't even played a playoff game yet. Whats going to happen if he wins like multiple championships? Not saying he is YET, but for the sake of argument, it would be Ludicrous.

It might be a little too bright for some. But Tim must shine after all ;)

The closer you are to Denver the brighter that light is. So get some shades! :cool:

lgenf
12-07-2011, 03:04 PM
well he can't win a playoff game like this.....

ummm, ok he can win a playoff game, but he can't win the super bowl like this.....

ummm, ok he can win 1 super bowl, but he can't win back to back super bowls like this....

ummm, ok he can win back to back, but he can't get a perfect season and threepeat.....

ummm, ok I'm on the bandwagon NOW.

Mike
12-07-2011, 03:07 PM
well he can't win a playoff game like this.....

ummm, ok he can win a playoff game, but he can't win the super bowl like this.....

ummm, ok he can win 1 super bowl, but he can't win back to back super bowls like this....

ummm, ok he can win back to back, but he can't get a perfect season and threepeat.....

ummm, ok I'm on the bandwagon NOW.

Until he falls...and then it is all...I told you that guy was a FB pretending to be a QB. And he sucks at that too.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Until he falls...and then it is all...I told you that guy was a FB pretending to be a QB. And he sucks at that too.

Well. He's running better than Merrill Hoge ever did. And he's throwing better than Trent Dilfer ever did. Seems pretty good so far.

By the way, aren't you the one that always gives up on the team during the first quarter? It kinda makes me think you're just a negative person. So I'm not going to get in any kind of argument with you. You're never going to change your mind. The glass is full but you don't like water.

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 03:14 PM
It's starting... He will be global... Tiger and MJ combined...Just like I said. It is inevitable. It's no where close yet... only because of length of duration. But I can't remember an MJcenter. Or Tigercenter.

He hasn't even played a playoff game yet. Whats going to happen if he wins like multiple championships? Not saying he is YET, but for the sake of argument, it would be Ludicrous.

It might be a little too bright for some. But Tim must shine after all ;)

The closer you are to Denver the brighter that light is. So get some shades! :cool:

I wouldnt go that far to compare to MJ or Tiger. The best that sport has ever had, TT best player football has ever had? I will leave this one alone.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:15 PM
I wouldnt go that far to compare to MJ or Tiger. The best that sport has ever had, TT best player football has ever had? I will leave this one alone.

There it goes. He never said he was talking about skill. He was talking about media attention.

Dreadnought
12-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Well. He's running better than Merrill Hoge ever did. And he's throwing better than Trent Dilfer ever did. Seems pretty good so far.

That is not setting the bar very high. Most of our own Hoge/Dilfer disciples are hiding in an undisclosed location about now. They will be back of course. I am guessing after the New England game. I hate to admit I am not optimistic about that one, andf if we lose I suspect I know who will be blamed. Then Elway will have a crookedly folded pocket square in his breast pocket, and an unhappy expression, and that will all prove that TT is trade bait.

Mike
12-07-2011, 03:19 PM

By the way, aren't you the one that always gives up on the team during the first quarter? It kinda makes me think you're just a negative person. So I'm not going to get in any kind of argument with you. You're never going to change your mind. The glass is full but you don't like water.

Um...I'm a fairly vocal Tebow supporter. :confused:

My comment is that they will now prop him up and then tear him down when he stumbles. They are waiting for it.

And no, I don't give up on the team. I am a person who pulls out his hair because the playcalling can be atrocious and believe the offense is capable of much more than what is being given to them. You should probably wait a while and get to know people before throwing judgements out there.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:31 PM
That is not setting the bar very high. Most of our own Hoge/Dilfer disciples are hiding in an undisclosed location about now. They will be back of course. I am guessing after the New England game. I hate to admit I am not optimistic about that one, andf if we lose I suspect I know who will be blamed. Then Elway will have a crookedly folded pocket square in his breast pocket, and an unhappy expression, and that will all prove that TT is trade bait.

We may not beat the Pats. But I don't know if that would turn Tebow into trade bait. It's going to get nasty probably. Some will blame him and some will blame play calling. But if we lose it's because the Patriots are good.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Um...I'm a fairly vocal Tebow supporter. :confused:

My comment is that they will now prop him up and then tear him down when he stumbles. They are waiting for it.

And no, I don't give up on the team. I am a person who pulls out his hair because the playcalling can be atrocious and believe the offense is capable of much more than what is being given to them. You should probably wait a while and get to know people before throwing judgements out there.

I apologize.

The gameday threads usually disgust me because of how many fans give up.

I disagree with a lot of the conservative play calling as well. But at the same time, these coaches are getting the job done.

BroncoJoe
12-07-2011, 03:34 PM
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/files/2011/12/Screen-Shot-2011-12-05-at-10.32.34-AM.png

Mike
12-07-2011, 03:38 PM
I apologize.

The gameday threads usually disgust me because of how many fans give up.

I disagree with a lot of the conservative play calling as well. But at the same time, these coaches are getting the job done.

No worries. Things get misunderstood...nature of messageboards.

The coaches are getting it done and have earned a little bit of leeway. But I am sure that I will be complaining about McCoy somewhere in the middle of the first half on Sunday. I think if I start giving him credit then he will lose his mojo. :lol:

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 03:41 PM

I think he's referring more to the media exposure and popularity than body of work in the game.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:45 PM
No worries. Things get misunderstood...nature of messageboards.

The coaches are getting it done and have earned a little bit of leeway. But I am sure that I will be complaining about McCoy somewhere in the middle of the first half on Sunday. I think if I start giving him credit then he will lose his mojo. :lol:

Just don't say "I give up, I'm turning the game off."

Dreadnought
12-07-2011, 04:07 PM
We may not beat the Pats. But I don't know if that would turn Tebow into trade bait. It's going to get nasty probably. Some will blame him and some will blame play calling. But if we lose it's because the Patriots are good.

Oh, it won't actually turn TT into trade bait except in the fevered imaginations of a few guys who are desperately hoping for him to fail. We had one guy who was spamming every football thread with pics of College QB's for the first month of the season. Then we started winning and he disappeared as if by magic.

I also agree. The 2011 Patriots are better than the 2011 Broncos. We aren't there yet. We're working on it though :D

Mike
12-07-2011, 04:10 PM
He is Bronco Elvis.

Thestrategist1
12-07-2011, 04:17 PM
This whole thing was sparked by the media, they are the ones who declared Tim Tebow an absolute failure before he ever stepped into an NFL game, it was this 100% guarantee that he would not succeed that started the snowball.

Adding to all this is the state of our Country, economy, government corruption, national deficits, Housing crash, local cutbacks, job losses, top 1% owning everything and the overall loss of American values. Then comes Tim Tebow the David vs Goliath, everyone said he could not succeed in the NFL period but then the little guy start proving it can be done and is helping reinstill in Americans all the core values that this country was founded on, Hard Work, Determination, Faith, believing in ones self, Teamwork, Morals and ethics and with this formula you can accomplish anything.

Throughout all of history when this country gets in the dumps an athlete comes along and captures the heart and minds of the middle and lower class Americans by defying the odds and giving them something and someone to believe in again.

That is why Tebow is getting so much coverage because he doesnt just captivate Denver Broncos fans but the Whole Country!!!! We happen to be at the epicenter of it all, like it or not but one day you will telling your children or your childrens children that you were there and saw it all as you watch the movie about this great story telling them they can be anything in this country they want to be as long as they work hard to accomplish it!!!! just like our parents did for us.

This is so much bigger then any of us can fathom and if he keeps winning, then this will just keep growing and if by some means he makes it to the superbowl then this whole country will be rooting for Tebow and our Denver Broncos!!! only Wisconsin will be rooting for Rodgers but even they will secretely be hoping Tebow does it. Hope Hope Hope, It started here in Denver and is spreading to the rest of the Country.

Dzone
12-07-2011, 05:29 PM
I went home for lunch just to watch this on espn. They were calling it TebowCenter instead of SportsCenter...lol...Tebow is taking over

Slick
12-07-2011, 06:49 PM
I don't think that kid is a Bronco fan, Dread. If he is, then it is good he is hiding in shame. He was beyond annoying.

Dreadnought
12-07-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't think that kid is a Bronco fan, Dread. If he is, then it is good he is hiding in shame. He was beyond annoying.

He once had a comparatively sound record as a draftnik in the past here and on the Mane, but somehow he became entirely unglued by the Tebow thang. I'm not entirely sure what it was.

broncophan
12-07-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm all for everyone finally supporting Tebow.....unreal to me how the media etc. never even gave him a chance from the get go.....yet there are idiots like Roethlisberger, Vick and others throughout the league who are nothing but trouble....I don't understand how fans can root for thugs like that and be so against athletes like Tebow...no thanks...I'll take my chances by rooting for kids like Tebow to succeed, long before I would root for some of the other "troublemakers" in the league.

Dzone
12-07-2011, 08:22 PM
^No doubt. I would hate having Michael Vick as the face of the franchise. He is a self centered thug who fooled the Eagles into giving him a Hundred Million. Now that whole franchise is in decline.
How anyone could like Vick and hate Tebow is beyond me. It must be satanic...lol...******* devil worshipers

broncobryce
12-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Anyone know when they are re-playing it?

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Anyone know when they are re-playing it?

It really wasn't worth watching. NFL Live and NFL Network is better.

sneakers
12-07-2011, 09:08 PM

Tned, what time is this where I live?

sneakers
12-07-2011, 09:09 PM
He is Bronco Elvis.

Don't we already have one of them?

Bronco4ever
12-08-2011, 03:25 AM
In what was either a rare act of self-awareness or a complete lack thereof on behalf of the Worldwide Leader, ESPN dedicated an entire hour of SportsCenter today to Tim Tebow, managing to mention the Denver quarterback's name no fewer than 88 times in the process—all of which were painstakingly edited together for your pleasure above.

The tally would have been more than 100, but an Ed Werder segment about "Winning The Tebow Way" was cut from the rundown to make room for the breaking news on Jerry Sandusky's arrest on new charges. ESPN still managed to squeeze in a discussion of Tebow's impact on fantasy football, a Skip Bayless debate, and a Tebow-centric Top Plays. But now that you've gotten your last big fix, ESPN, I think it's time we head to Tebowrehab.

http://deadspin.com/5866144/every-tebow-uttered-on-espns-tebowcenter-today

Nick
12-08-2011, 03:36 AM
This whole thing was sparked by the media, they are the ones who declared Tim Tebow an absolute failure before he ever stepped into an NFL game, it was this 100% guarantee that he would not succeed that started the snowball.

Adding to all this is the state of our Country, economy, government corruption, national deficits, Housing crash, local cutbacks, job losses, top 1% owning everything and the overall loss of American values. Then comes Tim Tebow the David vs Goliath, everyone said he could not succeed in the NFL period but then the little guy start proving it can be done and is helping reinstill in Americans all the core values that this country was founded on, Hard Work, Determination, Faith, believing in ones self, Teamwork, Morals and ethics and with this formula you can accomplish anything.

Throughout all of history when this country gets in the dumps an athlete comes along and captures the heart and minds of the middle and lower class Americans by defying the odds and giving them something and someone to believe in again.

That is why Tebow is getting so much coverage because he doesnt just captivate Denver Broncos fans but the Whole Country!!!! We happen to be at the epicenter of it all, like it or not but one day you will telling your children or your childrens children that you were there and saw it all as you watch the movie about this great story telling them they can be anything in this country they want to be as long as they work hard to accomplish it!!!! just like our parents did for us.

This is so much bigger then any of us can fathom and if he keeps winning, then this will just keep growing and if by some means he makes it to the superbowl then this whole country will be rooting for Tebow and our Denver Broncos!!! only Wisconsin will be rooting for Rodgers but even they will secretely be hoping Tebow does it. Hope Hope Hope, It started here in Denver and is spreading to the rest of the Country.

This is first time I heard someone call Tebow the little guy :lol:

Dzone
12-08-2011, 03:46 AM
I thought it was great. Unfortunately, the Tebow stuff kept getting interrupted by Sandusky news. They showed some Florida highlights and then did a Tebow Top Ten. There was a lot of Tebow highlights. What quarterback produces more highlight reel plays per game? That would be a good stat.
This made me stop and wonder how people in other cities, fans of other teams, feel about Sportscenter being turned into Tebowcenter. Pure football fans seem to admire Tebow, regardless of their affiliation. As do opposing players like Dansby.

Tned
12-08-2011, 08:33 AM
Tned, what time is this where I live?

Three kittens past the block of cheese.