PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Dansby says "Tebow opened alot of eyes" in the Fin's lockeroom

Bullgator
12-07-2011, 04:45 AM
Wow, this is powerful give it a listen on Jim Rome.

http://www.jimrome.com/junglehighlights?uri=channels/465575/1558493

Canmore
12-07-2011, 04:54 AM

"It opened up a lot of eyes." Tebow and this team are seeming to be doing a lot of that.

UnderArmour
12-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Tim Tebow's leadership is so great that he has inspired other NFL teams to perform well. The Dolphins saw Tim Tebow and then started actually playing football all thanks to his leadership and intangibles he demonstrated on their field. Tim Tebow showed Tony Sparano how to be a real leader. Clearly, Tim Tebow is an inspiration to us all and the reason why the Raiders and Chiefs were both blown out by the Miami Dolphins.

Superchop 7
12-07-2011, 07:15 AM
And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself-Well...How did I get here?

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground

And you may ask yourself "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful house!"
And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful wife!"

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground

Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was...Same as it ever was

claymore
12-07-2011, 07:34 AM
This is getting so ghey. Man I want to love the guy but this shit is so ridiculous.

lgenf
12-07-2011, 08:44 AM
That's an NFL player saying that what they witnessed on the field and were helpless to stop was such a powerful force that several (indicating multiple players) have turned closer to GOd because of this kids passion and will to show everyone his dedication to God, that's really amazing

You don't think of the NFL as the typical place for testament

chazoe60
12-07-2011, 08:50 AM
This is getting so ghey. Man I want to love the guy but this shit is so ridiculous.

Don't hold it against Tebow, Clay. It's not his fault. All he does is come out and take care of his business. Sure he professes his love for God and Jesus and says God Bless You, but so what. It's better than the likes of Suh who has to constantly tell everyone how his dirty play isn't really dirty play.

Tebow truly is seperate from Tebowmania. That's how I look at it anyway.

claymore
12-07-2011, 09:33 AM
Don't hold it against Tebow, Clay. It's not his fault. All he does is come out and take care of his business. Sure he professes his love for God and Jesus and says God Bless You, but so what. It's better than the likes of Suh who has to constantly tell everyone how his dirty play isn't really dirty play.

Yeah, I figured I would be the odd ball and complain. We have enough folks patting him on the back.

Im glad he is inspiring Christians. I cant think of a reason to back an argument against him.

lgenf
12-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm not patting him on the back, (and I don't think your post was directed at me anyways, just clarifying)

I am just impressed that another team felt helpless against what they were seeing on the field, and what they saw caused some players to get some inner focus in their own lives.

the reason I say that I am SURPRISED is this.

when I was a young 20 something, I worked with a buddy down in Weston (a very affluent area in South Florida where many of the pro athletes live) and we had a car washing / general handyman business, we washed windows, cars, changed out light bulbs anything for the richey rich in their big 25ft ceiling homes. Anyways, many of our clients were Dolphin players, Keith Jackson TE, Mark Higgs RB, Mark Ingram Sr. (yes I knew little Mark when he was like 3 or 4 years old) Troy Vincent, a bunch of the guys, and we got to hang with them after games at Mark Higgs' club/restaurant, well the families were always their early after the games, but they would leave and then the girlfriends came in.

to think back to those times, with those guys, living the lives they did, and those types of folks being affeccted in that way, was pretty awesome to me

claymore
12-07-2011, 09:52 AM
I'm not patting him on the back, (and I don't think your post was directed at me anyways, just clarifying)

I am just impressed that another team felt helpless against what they were seeing on the field, and what they saw caused some players to get some inner focus in their own lives.

the reason I say that I am SURPRISED is this.

when I was a young 20 something, I worked with a buddy down in Weston (a very affluent area in South Florida where many of the pro athletes live) and we had a car washing / general handyman business, we washed windows, cars, changed out light bulbs anything for the richey rich in their big 25ft ceiling homes. Anyways, many of our clients were Dolphin players, Keith Jackson TE, Mark Higgs RB, Mark Ingram Sr. (yes I knew little Mark when he was like 3 or 4 years old) Troy Vincent, a bunch of the guys, and we got to hang with them after games at Mark Higgs' club/restaurant, well the families were always their early after the games, but they would leave and then the girlfriends came in.

to think back to those times, with those guys, living the lives they did, and those types of folks being affeccted in that way, was pretty awesome to me
From a Christianity standpoint its great. On a side note... I read on PFT last night that this kind of stuff will attract FA's to the Broncos, probably at a discount.

Players close to God might/will flock to Denver to play with Tebow, and a team that has a strong family/religious bond or whatever.

I want to Bash Tebow for his religious side, but I also admire him for it. Now I know how Homos feel. Confused.

lgenf
12-07-2011, 09:58 AM
From a Christianity standpoint its great. On a side note... I read on PFT last night that this kind of stuff will attract FA's to the Broncos, probably at a discount.

Players close to God might/will flock to Denver to play with Tebow, and a team that has a strong family/religious bond or whatever.

I want to Bash Tebow for his religious side, but I also admire him for it. Now I know how Homos feel. Confused.

well if it helps the team then I am all for it

cause for weeks while he was struggling in the passing game all I heard from Chris Carter, Keyshown Johnson, Jerry Rice and other top tier receivers was that they wouldn't want to be on this team at all, because they knew they wouldn't be getting any catches

so if this helps attrack FA signings, be them religious or not, just some that want to win, and want to be part of this thing that is going on with Tebow and the Broncos, then that is a good thing

Shazam!
12-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Tebow is so good he turned TWO franchises around without even playing for one of them.

He has inspiration coming out of his ears.

I want him as the Broncos' QB until he's 42.

LTC Pain
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM

This right here is the post of the season concerning TT. Amen chazoe60 :salute: :salute: :salute:

BORDERLINE
12-07-2011, 10:32 AM
HOLY COW, when you have grown men saying they couldn't do anything about stopping Tebow because He is blessed. That is a very dangerous man we have playing QB. Unless your an atheist and don't believe what Dansby just said then pretty much in my eyes Tebow comes into a game already with an aura around him that has the opposing team intimidated before the kickoff.

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Wow...just listened to it.

Very interesting indeed....Sounds like TT kind of helped inspire the Fins turnaround.

Buff
12-07-2011, 11:00 AM

Powerfully ******* stupid.

UnderArmour
12-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Wow...just listened to it.

Very interesting indeed....Sounds like TT kind of helped inspire the Fins turnaround.

Indeed. Tim Tebow's leadership will be the reason why Mark Sanchez and Matt Moore turn their careers around. Even Philip Rivers was inspired by Tim Tebow. The intangibles that Tim Tebow brings to the game of football are so contagious that he does not just improve his own team's play but he improves everyone who comes in contact with him.

Mark Sanchez is now a franchise quarterback who is going to make the hall of fame some day all thanks to Tim Tebow. Plaxico Burress? He watched Tim Tebow score on the final drive so he is now a completely rehabilitated person. He learned from Tim Tebow how to forgive Stevie Johnson. The great Tim Tebow is responsible for the resurgence of Santonio Holmes, who has now caught a touchdown in two straight weeks. That performance on Monday Night Football by Philip Rivers? All Tim Tebow's leadership.

It's also important to note that mocking Tim Tebow will hurt your team. The Lions have faltered since mocking Tim Tebow, losing three of four. You see, when you defeat Tim Tebow and sack him so many times, you incur the wrath of Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow's intangibles rubbed off on teams who played against the Lions and then he made them better while the Lions became even more wildly undisciplined. You see, when you reject Tim Tebow from your heart you become worse as a football team. That's why Suh is suspended. He did not accept Tim Tebow. Stafford pulling DJ Moore's face mask after the play and the Lions starting that brawl? They rejected Tim Tebow from their hearts. Lucky for the Lions, they managed to get a win against another quarterback who transferred from Florida rather than accepting Tim Tebow's intangibles. Had Cam Newton accepted Tim Tebow into his heart, he would have won against the Lions and his team would not have a losing record. Tim Tebow's leadership is the reason why the Lions will miss the playoffs.

Tim Tebow is an inspiration to the entire NFL. Those who reject him will suffer while those who accept him will prosper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrangeHoof
12-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford are very devout and outspoken Christians. I wonder if they ask themselves privately why God doesn't bless them the way he blesses Tebow.

Makes you wonder.

Ravage!!!
12-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Tim Tebow is an inspiration to the entire NFL. Those who reject him will suffer while those who accept him will prosper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see..this is what makes me throw up in my mouth

UnderArmour
12-07-2011, 11:08 AM

It's okay. It took me awhile to accept Tim Tebow into my heart too. But now that I have his leadership guides me every single day. Tim Tebow has changed my life, let him change yours!

turftoad
12-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Indeed. Tim Tebow's leadership will be the reason why Mark Sanchez and Matt Moore turn their careers around. Even Philip Rivers was inspired by Tim Tebow. The intangibles that Tim Tebow brings to the game of football are so contagious that he does not just improve his own team's play but he improves everyone who comes in contact with him.

Mark Sanchez is now a franchise quarterback who is going to make the hall of fame some day all thanks to Tim Tebow. Plaxico Burress? He watched Tim Tebow score on the final drive so he is now a completely rehabilitated person. He learned from Tim Tebow how to forgive Stevie Johnson. The great Tim Tebow is responsible for the resurgence of Santonio Holmes, who has now caught a touchdown in two straight weeks. That performance on Monday Night Football by Philip Rivers? All Tim Tebow's leadership.

It's also important to note that mocking Tim Tebow will hurt your team. The Lions have faltered since mocking Tim Tebow, losing three of four. You see, when you defeat Tim Tebow and sack him so many times, you incur the wrath of Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow's intangibles rubbed off on teams who played against the Lions and then he made them better while the Lions became even more wildly undisciplined. You see, when you reject Tim Tebow from your heart you become worse as a football team. That's why Suh is suspended. He did not accept Tim Tebow. Stafford pulling DJ Moore's face mask after the play and the Lions starting that brawl? They rejected Tim Tebow from their hearts. Lucky for the Lions, they managed to get a win against another quarterback who transferred from Florida rather than accepting Tim Tebow's intangibles. Had Cam Newton accepted Tim Tebow into his heart, he would have won against the Lions and his team would not have a losing record. Tim Tebow's leadership is the reason why the Lions will miss the playoffs.

I am a Christian and enjoy the scarcasm UA. I don't believe the crap either. Good post. :listen:

Ravage!!!
12-07-2011, 11:11 AM
It's okay. It took me awhile to accept Tim Tebow into my heart too. But now that I have his leadership guides me every single day. Tim Tebow has changed my life, let him change yours!

:lol: Dude, stop it.... or I'm going to start wearing a jesus christ doign the tebow around my neck and bask in the warm sunshine that pours from the sky on those that have accepted Tebow into their lives! (Omg, did I just type that? :shocked:)

Northman
12-07-2011, 11:11 AM
I had zero problem with this bit from Dansby. Not sure if i buy that it was god working through Tim but i agree that Tim is turning out to be something special.

Mike
12-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford are very devout and outspoken Christians. I wonder if they ask themselves privately why God doesn't bless them the way he blesses Tebow.

Makes you wonder.

If they are devout enough they realize that God makes the sun shine on both the righteous and the unrighteous. Each persons walk is different and just because He is moving in a persons life one way doesn't mean anything to what He is doing in your life.

There are people that I have been around that I have no doubt God is moving in their life. I don't believe that God cares about the outcome of a football game, but rather how an individual carries himself and responds to both abundance and adversity and how it brings glory to God. I also know that God does bless those who are faithful to Him and don't see why that can't carry over to success in football or any other area of a persons life. Just like He can use failure/struggles/trials to grow you and to bring glory to Him.

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 12:04 PM

...and then you listen to the soundbyte from Dansby...

OrangeHoof
12-07-2011, 01:35 PM
If they are devout enough they realize that God makes the sun shine on both the righteous and the unrighteous. Each persons walk is different and just because He is moving in a persons life one way doesn't mean anything to what He is doing in your life.

There are people that I have been around that I have no doubt God is moving in their life. I don't believe that God cares about the outcome of a football game, but rather how an individual carries himself and responds to both abundance and adversity and how it brings glory to God. I also know that God does bless those who are faithful to Him and don't see why that can't carry over to success in football or any other area of a persons life. Just like He can use failure/struggles/trials to grow you and to bring glory to Him.

Or maybe God told McCoy and Bradford "I gave you hot-looking wives and top-dollar contracts and you weren't complaining then. Maybe I'll give you a Kurt Warner-type career. Have you thought about building any third-world orphanages in My Name lately?"

Mike
12-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Or maybe God told McCoy and Bradford "I gave you hot-looking wives and top-dollar contracts and you weren't complaining then. Maybe I'll give you a Kurt Warner-type career. Have you thought about building any third-world orphanages in My Name lately?"

:lol:

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 01:40 PM

Makes you wonder.

Well TT is vastly more popular and followed. He is given more spot light and more option to talk. If you were God spreading your word/love who would you work through?

dogfish
12-07-2011, 01:51 PM

anybody know how haloti ngata feels about jesus?

nevcraw
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Isn't it just great to be relevant again?? I swear some dudes would still rather have Orton and be 2-12 than take on the birage of attention good or bad with this new team.
Embrace it... there is something working here that may never come again.. spoiled ass proffesional players actually being inspired?? after an offseason only focused on money there is something trully inspiring them..
who cares if it brings some new zealot fans? who cares if Tebow loves his God? who cares if... you get the point.. we are winning and feels freaking good on sunday mornings knowing we have a real chance.

I Eat Staples
12-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Wait, did Dansby just say they couldn't stop Tebow because he's blessed?

If he actually believes that, then no wonder they couldn't stop him...

TT15Superman
12-07-2011, 04:49 PM

Makes you wonder.Not at all. Do you think for one moment that McCoy or Bradford's faith could keep them afloat the way Tebow's does when he is ridiculed on main stream media? 99.99% of most men would fold in that situation. I admit it...I would. I get a bad performance review at work, I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm livid, I'm lost. Timmy? The man turns inward towards his faith and family and shines.

Probably the only time that I saw otherwise was the first week of training camp and Woody Paige's article. It seemed he was a little lost/confused.

God allows things to happen to us based on what He knows we can handle. Granted, it doesn't always work out in our eyes (suicides, etc.), but it works in His master plan somehow. I'm sure that Tebow believes this in his heart and sould.

Joel
12-07-2011, 10:00 PM
HOLY COW, when you have grown men saying they couldn't do anything about stopping Tebow because He is blessed. That is a very dangerous man we have playing QB. Unless your an atheist and don't believe what Dansby just said then pretty much in my eyes Tebow comes into a game already with an aura around him that has the opposing team intimidated before the kickoff.
I think football is a fairly low priority for God, and that Carlos Dansby probably prefers the "act of God" interpretation of that game to the "we were up 15-0 on a 1-4 team and blew it in the last 5:00" one. I'm sure that game opened a lot of Dolphins eyes to a lot of things, but I'm equally sure Tony Sporano didn't begin Mondays team meeting by telling them they needed to read their bibles more.

If Tebow's leading people to Jesus I'm naturally thrilled, but the overt focus on religion repels many who dislike being preached at, and whom a positive example would reach far more effectively without the commentary.

Not at all. Do you think for one moment that McCoy or Bradford's faith could keep them afloat the way Tebow's does when he is ridiculed on main stream media? 99.99% of most men would fold in that situation. I admit it...I would. I get a bad performance review at work, I'm pissed, I'm angry, I'm livid, I'm lost. Timmy? The man turns inward towards his faith and family and shines.

Probably the only time that I saw otherwise was the first week of training camp and Woody Paige's article. It seemed he was a little lost/confused.

God allows things to happen to us based on what He knows we can handle. Granted, it doesn't always work out in our eyes (suicides, etc.), but it works in His master plan somehow. I'm sure that Tebow believes this in his heart and sould.
If 95% of it were sour grapes and ratings grabs that just helped promote their agenda I'm sure McCoy and Bradford would be fine with it. It's not a faith check, man, and even if it were let's try to remember whence faith comes and whence it is properly directed (upward, not inward.) I've questioned Tebows focus on that a few times, but never the depth of his devotion, and it's not fair to do it to others either.

OrangeHoof
12-07-2011, 10:34 PM
One political columnist asked what would be different if Tebow was a devout Muslim who fell on his face and prayed towards Mecca after every touchdown and used every postgame to discuss his relationship with Mohammed.

Would the media be more accepting or less? Would the fans? Would there be fewer snide comments about his faith or more? Interesting to consider.

And what if opposing players mocked his actions after he gets sacked? More outrage or less?

jhildebrand
12-07-2011, 11:04 PM

Only in your mouth? :confused:

I guess that means it isn't that much and you are beginning to tolerate it :lol:

jhildebrand
12-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Isn't it just great to be relevant again?? I swear some dudes would still rather have Orton and be 2-12 than take on the birage of attention good or bad with this new team.
Embrace it... there is something working here that may never come again.. spoiled ass proffesional players actually being inspired?? after an offseason only focused on money there is something trully inspiring them..
who cares if it brings some new zealot fans? who cares if Tebow loves his God? who cares if... you get the point.. we are winning and feels freaking good on sunday mornings knowing we have a real chance.

I brought up in the preseaon that tebow and the talk surrounding him, espeically his pre season performances, was the only reason the Broncos were relevant. Now his play and the team's play have made them relevant in a more meaningful real way!

Rav shot the relevant argument down :tsk:

Just let go. Let it all go and have fun with it all and see where it goes!

Dzone
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Sporano owes Tebow a debt of gratitude for turning the Miami season around and saving his job...They probably show Tebow highlight videos before games for inspiration

DenBronx
12-07-2011, 11:26 PM

Who gives a shit about his ghey fanboys....just jump in with both feet, drink lots of beer, spank lots of hot womens asses and cheer like a rabid Broncoholic while we're winning.

I Eat Staples
12-07-2011, 11:51 PM
One political columnist asked what would be different if Tebow was a devout Muslim who fell on his face and prayed towards Mecca after every touchdown and used every postgame to discuss his relationship with Mohammed.

Would the media be more accepting or less? Would the fans? Would there be fewer snide comments about his faith or more? Interesting to consider.

And what if opposing players mocked his actions after he gets sacked? More outrage or less?

The media would be less accepting, the fans would be less accepting, and there would be many more negative comments made about him. Islam is pretty much demonized in the west.

There would be more outrage about him being mocked though. The backlash for doing anything controversial toward a minority group is always worse.

rcsodak
12-08-2011, 12:06 AM

Jason Taylor/Jared Allen (1st/last to play TT) were both asked if they'd vote for him in PB. JT said "i dont know",Allen said 'as a top QB? No. As an inspirational leader, maybe'

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nick
12-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Wait, did Dansby just say they couldn't stop Tebow because he's blessed?

If he actually believes that, then no wonder they couldn't stop him...

It's kinda of like having to tackle a priest. You know you have to but it just doesn't seem right. :lol:

Nick
12-08-2011, 12:47 AM
anybody know how haloti ngata feels about jesus?

This is pretty sad but actually did know this and how he is LDS. He almost went to BYU, There is a huge Tongan population that are LDS.

As we all know Steve Young was Mormon... Some other notable LDS players are Austin Collie and Eric Weddle.

Many people don't know this but Andy Reid is LDS.

Dzone
12-08-2011, 04:20 AM
This is pretty sad but actually did know this and how he is LDS. He almost went to BYU, There is a huge Tongan population that are LDS.

As we all know Steve Young was Mormon... Some other notable LDS players are Austin Collie and Eric Weddle.

Many people don't know this but Andy Reid is LDS.
Thats interesting. I had no idea.

claymore
12-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Who gives a shit about his ghey fanboys....just jump in with both feet, drink lots of beer, spank lots of hot womens asses and cheer like a rabid Broncoholic while we're winning.

Im rebelious by nature. I see the Tebow fan bois and I want to mock them and the dude they are ghey for. But he is a Bronco and I have to like him.

Its the ultimate eff you by McDaniels. Man I hate that guy.

BORDERLINE
12-08-2011, 04:00 PM
I think football is a fairly low priority for God, and that Carlos Dansby probably prefers the "act of God" interpretation of that game to the "we were up 15-0 on a 1-4 team and blew it in the last 5:00" one. I'm sure that game opened a lot of Dolphins eyes to a lot of things, but I'm equally sure Tony Sporano didn't begin Mondays team meeting by telling them they needed to read their bibles more.

If Tebow's leading people to Jesus I'm naturally thrilled, but the overt focus on religion repels many who dislike being preached at, and whom a positive example would reach far more effectively without the commentary.

Totally understand where you are coming from. Personally I don't like to wear my beliefs on my shoulder. All I was saying was that there are people in the world that genuinely believe in God and his affects on them. Most football players like most people I would assume to be religious. And if they believe for a second that Tebow is actually get's a boost from the man above they are already fighting an uphill battle.

Joel
12-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Totally understand where you are coming from. Personally I don't like to wear my beliefs on my shoulder. All I was saying was that there are people in the world that genuinely believe in God and his affects on them. Most football players like most people I would assume to be religious. And if they believe for a second that Tebow is actually get's a boost from the man above they are already fighting an uphill battle.
No doubt, but I would feel a little sorry for any NFL player whose faith and/or psyche is so fragile he thinks he lost to Tebow because he pleases God less. A lot of teams pray before every game; it's not uncommon for BOTH teams to do it. Only one of them can ever win, and I've never (before) heard a player suggest a loss was because an opponent had a superior relationship with and/or was more blessed by God. Seriously, NFL minimum wage is about $300,000 to work maybe nine months out of the year: Those guys are all pretty blessed.

I can't help thinking Dansby is making excuses for poor athletic performance pretty trivial to God, excuses whose implications he probably wouldn't like if he stopped to consider them. His statements amount to "we didn't blow the game, but played well, gave it our all and lost anyway because our opponents have a better relationship with God." If he finds that preferable to simply being a lesser athlete, maybe that WAS the cause. If Tebow helps him see physical and material gifts aren't the most important things, I guess it's good someone did. I'll certainly grant that our team has a big edge over any player that spiritually and/or psychologically compromised.

Mike
12-08-2011, 05:12 PM
You know, it is suspicious that the Lions went in the tank after they beat and mocked Tebow. :naughty:

Joel
12-08-2011, 05:27 PM
You know, it is suspicious that the Lions went in the tank after they beat and mocked Tebow. :naughty:

Yeah, but playing those kinds of games is a Catch 22 often in the eye of the beholder; I found it interesting that the week after the Miami game made "Tebowing" a meme the Lions gave us our worst spanking of the season.

I think the explanation for the Lions is their awful record last year gave them a pretty weak schedule where most of their tough games were against the Division and happened to be late in the season. Let's not forget that they only made it to 5-0 because the Vikings blew a 20-0 half time lead AND the Cowboys kept passing despite leading 27-3 in the 4th. The wheels started coming off that bus when the '9ers beat them in week 6; since then the only teams they've beaten are us and Carolina.

Mike
12-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but playing those kinds of games is a Catch 22 often in the eye of the beholder; I found it interesting that the week after the Miami game made "Tebowing" a meme the Lions gave us our worst spanking of the season.

I think the explanation for the Lions is their awful record last year gave them a pretty weak schedule where most of their tough games were against the Division and happened to be late in the season. Let's not forget that they only made it to 5-0 because the Vikings blew a 20-0 half time lead AND the Cowboys kept passing despite leading 27-3 in the 4th. The wheels started coming off that bus when the '9ers beat them in week 6; since then the only teams they've beaten are us and Carolina.

I was kidding.

Joel
12-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I was kidding.
Sorry; sometimes I take things too seriously. :redface:

DenBronx
12-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Im rebelious by nature. I see the Tebow fan bois and I want to mock them and the dude they are ghey for. But he is a Bronco and I have to like him.

Its the ultimate eff you by McDaniels. Man I hate that guy.

I know...same here.

But look at it this way....McHomo doesnt get to enjoy Tebow winning him games!

It's like you lost an ex GF then she went and got a boob job!