PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee

cmc0605
12-07-2011, 01:10 AM
An irrelevant distraction...
http://i.imgur.com/bF7Y5.jpg

wayninja
12-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Yeah, that's been in Thnikkaman's sig for a few days now.

Pretty funny

camdisco24
12-07-2011, 01:23 AM
I dont know what's funnier, the pic, or the score at the bottom of the picture.

Canmore
12-07-2011, 01:28 AM

The score!

Nick
12-07-2011, 01:30 AM

I high fived because the score. :lol:

Dzone
12-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Haha thats pretty cool.

Dapper Dan
12-07-2011, 03:15 AM
I. Just. Now. Got. That.

God help me. :-|

Canmore
12-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Better late to the party than never show up at all. :lol:

Superchop 7
12-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Willis is so much better than Moreno.....

Bring me LaMichael James for the tandem!

And then.....send Moreno and his "rip off" contract packing.

TXBRONC
12-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Yeah, that's been in Thnikkaman's sig for a few days now.

Pretty funny

Agreed. What would have been even funnier imo is if the day of the game would have been 12/23.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Woot Woot

If I shrunk the pic, You'd see the score. I'll fix it later.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I guess his performance this season has been so good he warrants 2 jerseys?

Thnikkaman
12-07-2011, 11:01 AM
I guess his performance this season has been so good he warrants 2 jerseys?

He's been cloned.

wayninja
12-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Agreed. What would have been even funnier imo is if the day of the game would have been 12/23.

or if Willis was number 32

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Willis is so much better than Moreno.....

Bring me LaMichael James for the tandem!

And then.....send Moreno and his "rip off" contract packing.

i dont know about LaMichale James...coming from someone who likes Oregon too. I would rather have a bruiser who can get yards then another Moreno.

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:35 PM
i dont know about LaMichale James...coming from someone who likes Oregon too. I would rather have a bruiser who can get yards then another Moreno.

Auburn has a guy named Michael Dyer who is great at the read option and also has the size and speed of a prototypical RB.

Not sure if he's able to come out in the draft this year though, but I think he'd be a pretty good fit for our RB given his experience running those type of plays.

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Auburn has a guy named Michael Dyer who is great at the read option and also has the size and speed of a prototypical RB.

Not sure if he's able to come out in the draft this year though, but I think he'd be a pretty good fit for our RB given his experience running those type of plays.

Still like Polk, but also Lamichael got his big runs around the edge and he gets decent to chucks in the middle but nothing extremely huge. I do like Oregon's "Black Mumba" though, he is wicked fast and only a freshman.

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Still like Polk, but also Lamichael got his big runs around the edge and he gets decent to chucks in the middle but nothing extremely huge. I do like Oregon's "Black Mumba" though, he is wicked fast and only a freshman.

I guess James could be a viable option...

I never thought CJ2K would be effective as a primary back because of his size, but I was proven wrong, so I suppose it is possible Lamichael could make waves.

Wouldn't take him in the first couple of rounds though. If we can get him in the 3rd or 4th round he might be worth a shot.

I just remember LSU shutting him down earlier and that's a better barometer of the type of defensive talent he'll be facing in the NFL...Then again, he'll have better talent blocking for him as well.

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 02:58 PM
I guess James could be a viable option...

I never thought CJ2K would be effective as a primary back because of his size, but I was proven wrong, so I suppose it is possible Lamichael could make waves.

Wouldn't take him in the first couple of rounds though. If we can get him in the 3rd or 4th round he might be worth a shot.

I just remember LSU shutting him down earlier and that's a better barometer of the type of defensive talent he'll be facing in the NFL...Then again, he'll have better talent blocking for him as well.

Oregon does not have a dominant OL either. He is 5-9 185

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Oregon does not have a dominant OL either. He is 5-9 185

Hence, the last line of my post.

Jsteve01
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Michael Bush, Hillis or Polk out of Washington would be just fine with me. Also, let's not forget that Fanin is coming back. He's got below avg instincts but he's explosive.

NightTerror218
12-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Michael Bush, Hillis or Polk out of Washington would be just fine with me. Also, let's not forget that Fanin is coming back. He's got below avg instincts but he's explosive.

Raiders wont let bush go with all McFadden injury issues.

Nick
12-08-2011, 02:50 AM
They would have to most likely tag Bush though I don't see it happening...

I like a lot of backs in college but just not eligible next year.

Specially like Henry Josey out of Missouri, hope his knee gets better... His vision of the field is great. Marcus Lattimore in South Carolina whom hope his knee also gets better, He might be a great down hill runner in NFL. Also really like Dyer from auburn, Miller out in Miami whom won't be eligible. Can't wait till I see how that backs from LSU (The Spencer guy), SDSU, Alabama, Iowa, and the Wood guy out of ND do next year. The following year is going to be so much more deep.

If this year I would not mind grabbing a decent mid round selection if one of these guys come out this year: David Wilson (VT) Bernard Pierce (Temp) and also really like Turbin if comes out here in Utah.

If Richardson drops I wouldn't mind having him do not think he is worth moving up for And don't mind reaching a little for Ball if he comes out (Because 2 of 3 of the guys mentioned about do not think are coming out, with one of them transferring to a different school) This is going to be a pretty light draft for RB this year.