PDA

View Full Version : Remarks from Elway

catfish
12-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Can we put the conspiracies to rest?

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/elway-happy-with-tebow/

Dzone
12-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, I am over it. I didnt like that one interview, but ever since, he has done a good job. The question is, who hands Tebow the Lombardi Trophy? I think it will be Elway. We need to be asking these questions ya know

Dreadnought
12-06-2011, 08:41 PM
FTA

"It gives us the confidence to know that if we do get in a shootout, we can keep up,” Elway said. “There’s not many people out there who thought we could win a shootout. I think this answered a lot more questions out there that we could go ahead and if things weren’t going well on the defensive side that we are able to answer the bell offensively.”

Seems pretty definite there. Its as if Elway's top priorities actually are building a sound team and winning ball games

Northman
12-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Just shows how dumb so people are when they tried to claim he wasnt happy about Tebow's progress. Now they can go and ****.

Dreadnought
12-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Just shows how dumb so people are when they tried to claim he wasnt happy about Tebow's progress. Now they can go and ****.

It won't happen,. The goalposts will just be moved

catfish
12-06-2011, 08:50 PM

with that Avatar I find it impossible to read anything you write...I am sure it was witty and well thought out

Buff
12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
It's insane to me how this national narrative that Elway doesn't want Tebow to succeed has taken hold. For once an NFL executive gave an honest answer instead of some meaningless cliche and look where it got him.

It's equal parts frustrating and funny how all these bandwagon pseudo-Bronco fans were leading the charge against Elway. Like, I wouldn't care, except then it started to get interpreted as "Bronco fans upset with Elway," when it was always "Tebow fans upset with Elway."

Dreadnought
12-06-2011, 09:01 PM
It's insane to me how this national narrative that Elway doesn't want Tebow to succeed has taken hold. For once an NFL executive gave an honest answer instead of some meaningless cliche and look where it got him.

It's equal parts frustrating and funny how all these bandwagon pseudo-Bronco fans were leading the charge against Elway. Like, I wouldn't care, except then it started to get interpreted as "Bronco fans upset with Elway," when it was always "Tebow fans upset with Elway."

It wasn't even all that many. It was pretty much a very few unstable fanatics, plus an increasingly demented Skip Bayless. They were the mirror image of the Merril Hoge/Mel Kiper Jr. "Tebow can't play in the NFL" crowd. All of these deserved being put on an ice floe together.

Shazam!
12-06-2011, 09:15 PM
I would think by this point most would come to accept Tebow is the Broncos QB for the foreseeable future.

rcsodak
12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Sure hope they continue playing pisspoor pass D's with backups in the secondary.

;')

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
12-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Sure hope they continue playing pisspoor pass D's with backups in the secondary.

;')

I dont see it being a problem as long as he doesnt turn it over 13 times and hurt his little finger.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Can we put the conspiracies to rest?

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/elway-happy-with-tebow/

Now catfish, you know we just can't jump to conclusions. After all, it might be possible that #7 was sitting there with that "shit eating" grin the whole time he was saying this, with his fingers crossed.;)

Dreadnought
12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Now catfish, you know we just can't jump to conclusions. After all, it might be possible that #7 was sitting there with that "shit eating" grin the whole time he was saying this, with his fingers crossed.;)

Yep, secretly planning to trade TT in the middle of the night to the Jagwads for a Baloney Sammich, a 7th round pick, and R.J. Soward. All part of his evil plan.

I Eat Staples
12-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Good article Catfish, I wish more Gator fans posted like you.

Nice new avi btw, now I don't have to only look at North's. :lol:

I Eat Staples
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM

;')

Lol, yeah like the Jets right?

Davii
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM

Or Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs, Dolphins... If we beat the Bears it will be "wish we could play a team missing their qb and rb every week" if we beat the Patriots, "wish we could play a team with a bad D every week", the Bills, "wish we could play Buffalo every week", Chiefs "wish we could play Palko/Orton at home every week".

Some people will find a way to be negative no matter the circumstance. I've come to not only accept certain posters not being willing to enjoy the ride, but to expect it no matter the situation.

broncobryce
12-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Or Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs, Dolphins... If we beat the Bears it will be "wish we could play a team missing their qb and rb every week" if we beat the Patriots, "wish we could play a team with a bad D every week", the Bills, "wish we could play Buffalo every week", Chiefs "wish we could play Palko/Orton at home every week".

Some people will find a way to be negative no matter the circumstance. I've come to not only accept certain posters not being willing to enjoy the ride, but to expect it no matter the situation.

Yet they call themselves 'fans'. That's what I don't get.

Davii
12-06-2011, 11:59 PM

Fans come in all shapes and sizes Bryce. Big, small, slim, tubby, pessimist, optimist, and BeefStew. I wouldn't question one's team loyalties for their outlook on the future, or even the present. Hell, there were those who proclaimed a certain Broncos team finished after an opening round playoff loss at home... All that team did was regroup in the offseason and win the next two Super Bowls...

The pessimists don't know the future any better than the optimists, the Tebow fanbois no better than the haters... But we all share a common thread... Blue and Orange on Sundays...

nevcraw
12-07-2011, 12:01 AM
no conspiracy here but i don't believe Elway has fully made up his mind even now.. He is now saying the right things but my gut says he wishes he could had a ready made pro-style QB instead of what he has.

The funny thing is Elway with all of his pedigree was a WIP himself. I watched him struggle and play Tebow like a lot early in his career. dismal for 3 quarters and then turn ed it on the end.. that was John Elway and we all loved it, never out of it (sound familiar)-- how anyone including him could erase his legacy with some fantasy history where he was some stat churning ready made orthodox prostyle QB. He was not. He had the arm and the legs to do anything he wanted to do on the field and that usually meant after a very tough fought game he would gut out a win.. Sound familiar.
Embrace it Elway Tebow is more you than you would like..

Thnikkaman
12-07-2011, 12:08 AM

Fans come in all shapes and sizes Bryce. Big, small, slim, tubby, pessimist, optimist, and BeefStew. I wouldn't question one's team loyalties for their outlook on the future, or even the present. Hell, there were those who proclaimed a certain Broncos team finished after an opening round playoff loss at home... All that team did was regroup in the offseason and win the next two Super Bowls...

The pessimists don't know the future any better than the optimists, the Tebow fanbois no better than the haters... But we all share a common thread... Blue and Orange on Sundays...

great post but one correction.

orange and blue

Davii
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM
great post but one correction.

orange and blue

Next year my friend... Should've been all along, but let's be honest, the current jerseys are blue and orange. But we'll always bleed orange.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 02:01 AM
dont have a heart attack when we send TT to jacksonville for their FRDP.
what john says, and what he does are 2 different things.
when JE says, TT is our franchise QB, or QB of the future or, aour search for a QB is OVER. then I will consider his comments as indicators that TEBOW will remain a bronco.

Davii
12-07-2011, 02:08 AM
when JE says, TT is our franchise QB, or QB of the future or, aour search for a QB is OVER. then I will consider his comments as indicators that TEBOW will remain a bronco.

FYI - don't be surprised when Jacksonville didn't have a football team in the next couple years, they will be the next team in LA.

Also, don't be surprised that Tim will be our starter next year after we make the playoffs.

Canmore
12-07-2011, 02:17 AM
FYI - don't be surprised when Jacksonville didn't have a football team in the next couple years, they will be the next team in LA.

Also, don't be surprised that Tim will be our starter next year after we make the playoffs.

If we make the playoffs after being left for dead at 1-4, Tebow will be our quarterback. We have so many hole left to fill. At least we can take the best player available in the first round. :defense:

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 02:24 AM
if we do make the play-offs,( I believe we WILL ! )
JE will credit his coaches, players and the DEFENSE ! he will say something respectable about TT, but he will tell us all that to go further than we did, we need an NFL PROTOTYPE QB, not a fairytale QB.
Sorry, I dont hear JE saying, TEBOW is my guy.
not saying ANYTHING even remotely close to thaT !

Canmore
12-07-2011, 02:32 AM
JE will credit his coaches, players and the DEFENSE ! he will say something respectable about TT, but he will tell us all that to go further than we did, we need an NFL PROTOTYPE QB, not a fairytale QB.

Actions speak louder than words. When the season began I was sure we would be taking a quarterback in the first round of the 2012 draft. We will take a quarterback but not in the first round. Assuming we make the playoffs. My opinion, time will tell.

DenBronx
12-07-2011, 04:56 AM
Yes, I am over it. I didnt like that one interview, but ever since, he has done a good job. The question is, who hands Tebow the Lombardi Trophy? I think it will be Elway. We need to be asking these questions ya know

Shall we start a bump until Elway hands Tebow a Lombardi Trophy thread???

Canmore
12-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Shall we start a bump until Elway hands Tebow a Lombardi Trophy thread???

Love your avatar. Valley of the Ten Peaks, Banff National Park, Alberta Canada. My Favorite place on Earth. Canmore is 12 miles from Banff.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2011, 10:59 AM

Zam, any truth to the theory that JE is trying to make the team self destruct so he can move it to LA?

wayninja
12-07-2011, 11:09 AM

Is this a true prediction or simply a projection of your wishes? Seems like the latter to me.

wayninja
12-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Zam, any truth to the theory that JE is trying to make the team self destruct so he can move it to LA?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CajufBiDrks/TGrNwzATZwI/AAAAAAAABS8/D9VVV1uwg_o/s1600/major-league-lou-brown.jpg

TXBRONC
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM

No doubt.

TXBRONC
12-07-2011, 11:21 AM
If we make the playoffs after being left for dead at 1-4, Tebow will be our quarterback. We have so many hole left to fill. At least we can take the best player available in the first round. :defense:

According to EFX that's their draft philosophy.

Mike
12-07-2011, 11:27 AM
no conspiracy here but i don't believe Elway has fully made up his mind even now.. He is now saying the right things but my gut says he wishes he could had a ready made pro-style QB instead of what he has.

The funny thing is Elway with all of his pedigree was a WIP himself. I watched him struggle and play Tebow like a lot early in his career. dismal for 3 quarters and then turn ed it on the end.. that was John Elway and we all loved it, never out of it (sound familiar)-- how anyone including him could erase his legacy with some fantasy history where he was some stat churning ready made orthodox prostyle QB. He was not. He had the arm and the legs to do anything he wanted to do on the field and that usually meant after a very tough fought game he would gut out a win.. Sound familiar.
Embrace it Elway Tebow is more you than you would like..

Heck, most of the time I don't know where I stand either. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop every Sunday. I keep waiting for it, but it keeps going. I still am not sold that he is a franchise QB. But the kid has intagibles that just can't be tossed aside lightly, no matter how ugly his game might be (though it got a lot prettier against Minnesota).

There is no doubt in my mind that he has earned the right to go into the offseason as the starter and be given every chance to improve his game. Denver has enough holes that BPA is the way to go while the Tebow situation plays out next year.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Is this a true prediction or simply a projection of your wishes? Seems like the latter to me.I want to win. cvontend every year and bring home the lombardi before I die !
It is OBVIOUS to me that JE is not sold on TT. I continue to bring this up because do many of my fellow bronco fans seem to think TT is a shoe-in for next season when NOTHING could be further from the truth!
i TRY to remind everyone that REGARDLESS of our opinions, ELWAY"S is the ONLY ONE that counts!
those in denial choose to lash out atv me because they cant find a single sentence of substance from JE that would even remotely suggest that JE is going to KEEP TT.
not my fault, shooting the messenger wont change the message or make it go away.
JE, not sold on TT, thats the message
thats the reality.
detractors can post all the stats and crap they want, but NONE OF THEM can post a qute from ELWAY that says TT is our QB for next season. NONE of YOU !

wayninja
12-07-2011, 11:51 AM
I want to win. cvontend every year and bring home the lombardi before I die !

We are contenting. We we were left for dead 2 months ago and now we have a good shot of winning the division or at the very least a wildcard spot.

Once you get to the playoffs, anything can happen. How many wildcard teams have gone on to win the conference? How many undefeated teams lost the big one?

It is OBVIOUS to me that JE is not sold on TT.

Why is it obvious? I'm not denying that Tebow isn't the QB JE had in mind, but it's hard to argue results and it's hard to argue that Elway seems to be creeping closer and closer to embracing him each week in both his comments and his body language. Do you have some evidence other than it being 'Obvious'? Because that shit is wearing thin.

I continue to bring this up because do many of my fellow bronco fans seem to think TT is a shoe-in for next season when NOTHING could be further from the truth!

Really? Nothing further from the truth? Seriously? I know you are trying to make your point here, but there is definitely a good argument to be made for him to start next year. A lot of it depends on what happens from here on out, but 'nothing could be further from the truth' is silly.

i TRY to remind everyone that REGARDLESS of our opinions, ELWAY"S is the ONLY ONE that counts!

That's just not true. You have to believe that Fox's opinion counts too. JE will not ignore advice from Fox. Probably not Xanders either.

those in denial choose to lash out atv me because they cant find a single sentence of substance from JE that would even remotely suggest that JE is going to KEEP TT.

There's plenty to suggest that he may keep TT. Really though, JE has been very guarded to not say either way. Which is smart for a variety of reasons. But not coming right out and saying is not the same thing as a refusal.

not my fault, shooting the messenger wont change the message or make it go away.
thats the reality.
detractors can post all the stats and crap they want, but NONE OF THEM can post a qute from ELWAY that says TT is our QB for next season. NONE of YOU !

He doesn't have to be sold on Tebow. And if he has decided one way or another, he's not saying. The best you can claim is that no decision has been made. Why all the drama over that?

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:02 PM
find me a comment from JE that even remotely suggests that TT will be a bronco NEXT YEAR, go ahead find it and shut me up !
forgive me if I do not hold my breath.

Take your focus OFF of MY comments and focus your gaze on what JE has actually said.

NOWHERE does he even remotely suggest, imply or even aspire to thinking that TT will be a bronco NEXT YEAR... nowhere !
IF je DID feel that way, dont you think he would have said so, PUBLICLY by now and put all this nonesense to rest?
JE not sold on TT,
if you cant see that reality, watch out for the crocodiles
because you are in DENIAL.

Dreadnought
12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
find me a comment from JE that even remotely suggests that TT will be a bronco NEXT YEAR, go ahead find it and shut me up !
forgive me if I do not hold my breath.

Take your focus OFF of MY comments and focus your gaze on what JE has actually said.

NOWHERE does he even remotely suggest, imply or even aspire to thinking that TT will be a bronco NEXT YEAR... nowhere !
IF je DID feel that way, dont you think he would have said so, PUBLICLY by now and put all this nonesense to rest?
JE not sold on TT,
if you cant see that reality, watch out for the crocodiles
because you are in DENIAL.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322305

Oh wait, that is just the beginning of this very same thread we are posting in! Well, anyways, the article itself makes complete nonsense of of your entire premise. Renders it worthless. Useless. Ungrounded in reality. Incorrect.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I am telling you right now that JE
s christmas wish is for the orton led cheifs to come into town and beat OUR broncos so JE can justify doing what he is already convinced of doing.
drfat an NFL prototype QB and say farewell to TT.
yes, that is exactly what I am saying! john is hioping and praying for an easy way to cut TOIM and KC and the ortonarys will give him that 'incentive" / justification.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322305

Oh wait, that is just the beginning of this very same thread we are posting in! Well, anyways, the article itself makes complete nonsense of of your entire premise. Renders it worthless. Useless. Ungrounded in reality. Incorrect.

no it does not! pants on fire! quotye elway saying TT is our QB of the future, go ahead.
NOTHING even remotely close to that... nothing !

Mike
12-07-2011, 12:08 PM
The future is now.

Dreadnought
12-07-2011, 12:09 PM
no it does not! pants on fire! quotye elway saying TT is our QB of the future, go ahead.

Of course it does. It destroyed you utterly. Now you are just being repetitive for whatever the Hell reason you feel the need to be.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:09 PM
lots of praise ZERO commitment !

Thnikkaman
12-07-2011, 12:11 PM

Zam, please stop using Crystal Meth. We all care about you.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:12 PM
wherre is your quote from JE?
just as I thought.
your stuff is weaktake your ball declare yourself the winner and go home to stick your head back in the sand or under your magic blanky.
nowhere does JE say TT is my guy and I am sticking with him. not a word even close to a commitment, not a word.

BroncoJoe
12-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Once an idiot, always an idiot.

Chef Zambini
12-07-2011, 12:16 PM

is that your elway quote joe?
I guess you came up empty too! I remeber you also called me an idiot when I said at 6-1 our broncos would be lucky to win another 3 games.

BroncoJoe
12-07-2011, 12:20 PM
I don't need one zam.

wayninja
12-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Find me a quote where JE says Tebow will NOT be the QB in 2012. Go ahead! I DARE you!

How many FO's have come out specifically to announce their 2012 starting QB's? Seriously, that's not a question to make my point as I don't know the answer. I suspect it's not many though.

Davii
12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
s christmas wish is for the orton led cheifs to come into town and beat OUR broncos so JE can justify doing what he is already convinced of doing.
yes, that is exactly what I am saying! john is hioping and praying for an easy way to cut TOIM and KC and the ortonarys will give him that 'incentive" / justification.

This is nonsense. Are you trying to be the fanboi doppelganger or is that an unintended consequence?

GEM
12-07-2011, 12:59 PM

;')

So...what do you want rc? Inflated stats and a loss or ok stats and a win. Keep hugging Orton, rc. ;)

GEM
12-07-2011, 01:01 PM

Don't shit your pants when they don't. Also, don't hold your breathe in your tireless wait.

BroncoNut
12-07-2011, 01:02 PM

not necessarily Joe.

catfish
12-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Why would Elway commit to Tebow? He doesnt need to tip his hand, he says he is seeing improvement. Good enough for me

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Did he break 200yds? Have a 50% completion %?

;')

wayninja
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Did he break 200yds? Have a 50% completion %?

;')

Agreed. I want someone who puts up silly fantasy numbers. Win/loss record is way overrated.

GEM
12-07-2011, 01:04 PM

That fairytale QB is a huge reason why they will make it to the playoffs. They didn't get new coaches before bringing Tebow in to start. Huge part of the reason Fox won't be looked at for coach of the year. He had the same team when Orton was playing and they lost their asses. So you can minimize what Tim has done for the team, but I'll take the word of his teammates over yours. His teammates have said he brought something to the team that wasn't there before.

I hope you aren't married to your posts, because it's going to be a tough road when you are proven completely wrong.

GEM
12-07-2011, 01:06 PM
It is OBVIOUS to me that JE is not sold on TT. I continue to bring this up because do many of my fellow bronco fans seem to think TT is a shoe-in for next season when NOTHING could be further from the truth!
thats the reality.

And you can't post one where Elway says he won't.

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM

Its called being rational/realistic, davii.

His best game last year? Vs Hou's #32 pass D.

Playing D's with 3rd stringers, FA's pulled from the streets the week of the game, etc, DOES put the onus on them.

A guy can be factful and honest of the competition WITHOUT being considered a negative nancy, yes?

Or is that taboo in the TT world. :coffee:

BroncoNut
12-07-2011, 01:09 PM
ZAM, I admire the way you walk the edge. I admire it alot. the way you stir crowds, piss people off. But I've been reading this thread and this is just crazy. Step away from the edge ZAM, it's not funny anynmore.

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:12 PM
According to EFX that's their draft philosophy.
So.....if the BPA at their pick is a QB.......

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:14 PM
thats the reality.
I so love your repetition....

....can you please copy/paste "JE is not sold on TT" like....I dunno....

...maybe 524717263536282 more times?

TIA.

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:19 PM
So...what do you want rc? Inflated stats and a loss or ok stats and a win. Keep hugging Orton, rc. ;)

Just telling the facts, ma'am.

Not hating either. And orton? Hmmm.....did i mention him? :confused:

rcsodak
12-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Agreed. I want someone who puts up silly fantasy numbers. Win/loss record is way overrated.
You dont get it, evidently.

Who actually thinks he has the passing success he did, if he were playing say......Hou last week.

Seriously......eyes wide shut. :rolleyes:

wayninja
12-07-2011, 01:25 PM

Who actually thinks he has the passing success he did, if he were playing say......Hou last week.

You don't get it. Winning baby.

What would be good enough for you, exactly? He rushes, it's a joke, because he can't throw. He throws, it's a joke, because the pass D sucks.

It's getting a bit silly. I'm not claiming he can carve up any secondary in the NFL, but there's only a few TEAMS that can. He's demonstrated he can put the ball where he wants it. There's a lot of other factors that are simply out of his hands (no pun intended). Is he a HOFer passing? No, but why is that the measure of a QB that's played 10 games?

Mike
12-07-2011, 01:27 PM

You think the BPA at 20 and up will be a QB?

Davii
12-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Also, don't hold your breathe in your tireless wait.

Or do? Hmmmm

vandammage13
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM

Funny how last year HOU was the excuse for why he threw for over 300 yds.

There's always going to be excuses for why TT succeeds.

701Bronco
12-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Awesome, good to read :beer:

Davii
12-07-2011, 08:52 PM

Yeah, it normally happens that BPA from 23ish up is a qb... And sometimes pink elephants dance. :elefant:

Or not....

Chef Zambini
12-08-2011, 02:30 AM
I so love your repetition....

....can you please copy/paste "JE is not sold on TT" like....I dunno....

...maybe 524717263536282 more times?

TIA.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forumsand I so love ytour tactic of just being condescending and FAILING to adress your concern by actually posting ANY quotye that would suggest TT has an endorsement from fox, elway or xanders.
one simple quote that makes it clear that TT will be our QB next year.
WTF is that quote? until then, I remain abused but vindicated.

NightTerror218
12-08-2011, 02:57 PM
some new comments from Elway

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/12/08/elway-on-tebow-hes-something-else/11069/

Dreadnought
12-08-2011, 03:11 PM
some new comments from Elway

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/12/08/elway-on-tebow-hes-something-else/11069/

FTA

“”He’s something else,” Elway said of Tebow. “”You can’t give him enough credit for what he’s done. The turnaround and the energy and the hope and the competitiveness that he’s brought back to the team. I think it’s more than _ It is about the big plays that he makes, but it’s also his ability to raise all ships. That’s the type of person he is. The comebacks. The idea and belief by the players that we’re not out of this thing until that clock hits zero.’’

Its almost as if Elway is praising Tebow directly, as if he is very happy with the last minute wins, and has growing confidence in his play, esp. in clutch situations. I could almost believe that Mr. Elway is saying he wants TT to be our QB next year :D

GEM
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
FTA

Its almost as if Elway is praising Tebow directly, as if he is very happy with the last minute wins, and has growing confidence in his play, esp. in clutch situations. I could almost believe that Mr. Elway is saying he wants TT to be our QB next year :D

:shocked: You mean he actually wants to base his confidence on play and not just because he is THE Tim Tebow? Profound!!!

TXBRONC
12-08-2011, 06:27 PM

Either that or trade down if possible. :whoknows:

TXBRONC
12-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah, it normally happens that BPA from 23ish up is a qb... And sometimes pink elephants dance. :elefant:

Or not....

You only see pink elephants if you ingest the worm from a bottle of tequila or so I've heard. :drinking:

GEM
12-08-2011, 06:31 PM
You only see pink elephants if you ingest the worm from a bottle of tequila or so I've heard. :drinking:

LSD, man!!!

rcsodak
12-08-2011, 11:35 PM
You think the BPA at 20 and up will be a QB?
Is that before or after the big trade?

rcsodak
12-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Funny how last year HOU was the excuse for why he threw for over 300 yds.

There's always going to be excuses for why TT succeeds.
Why is that funny? Last yr they sucked. This yr they rock.

:confused:

rcsodak
12-08-2011, 11:38 PM
and I so love ytour tactic of just being condescending and FAILING to adress your concern by actually posting ANY quotye that would suggest TT has an endorsement from fox, elway or xanders.

Lmao. Dude, do you even read others' posts?

:lost cause:

Canmore
12-08-2011, 11:59 PM

It's Mescal and you see more than pink elephants. ;)

Poet
12-09-2011, 12:08 AM

I think that I'm telling you right now that JE
really could care less about who his quarterback is as long as he is winn
ing games and being a true asset to his team week in and week out. I also thi
nk that the "Ortonarys" are going to come to your house and kill you wit a
pitchfork because they are
the Illuminati and do not want to be xposed to the world. They hate Tim Tebow because he is the only thing pure enough to stop or halt
their evil plans. No more talky talk about the Ortonarys!

Canmore
12-09-2011, 12:11 AM
I think that I'm telling you right now that JE
really could care less about who his quarterback is as long as he is winn
ing games and being a true asset to his team week in and week out. I also thi
nk that the "Ortonarys" are going to come to your house and kill you wit a
pitchfork because they are
the Illuminati and do not want to be xposed to the world. They hate Tim Tebow because he is the only thing pure enough to stop or halt
their evil plans. No more talky talk about the Ortonarys!

It's times like this that I wish we had multiple high fives.

The Glue Factory
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM
and I so love ytour tactic of just being condescending and FAILING to adress your concern by actually posting ANY quotye that would suggest TT has an endorsement from fox, elway or xanders.

I dare you to provide a quote from Elway, Fox, Xanders or ANYONE in the Broncos organization that Tebow is gone after this season. Surely there must be an unnamed source that spills the beans. Put up or shut up. Simple as that.

Mike
12-09-2011, 10:18 AM
“”He’s something else,” Elway said of Tebow. “”You can’t give him enough credit for what he’s done. The turnaround and the energy and the hope and the competitiveness that he’s brought back to the team. I think it’s more than _ It is about the big plays that he makes, but it’s also his ability to raise all ships. That’s the type of person he is. The comebacks. The idea and belief by the players that we’re not out of this thing until that clock hits zero.

He almost slipped there. In fact, I think the media cut out what Elway really said. You know, just to make Elway look better to the fans. But we know what you really think, Mr. Elway.

j/k :elefant:

Tim keeps playing like this and it is hard to not be won over. Good to see some positive comments from the FO though.

Shazam!
12-10-2011, 02:25 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Denver-Broncos-John-Elway-wants-Tim-Tebow-to-succeed-121011

catfish
12-10-2011, 02:28 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Denver-Broncos-John-Elway-wants-Tim-Tebow-to-succeed-121011

pretty much what the more logical people were thinking...what he said was taken out of context, he will most likely be competing to be starter next year....seems fair to me. Thanks for the post