PDA

View Full Version : Great article breaking down all aspects of the broncos

catfish
12-06-2011, 02:22 PM
These guys do a pretty good job every week in their broncos coverage

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/you-got-served-digesting-the-broncos

Joel
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Very conflicted about that ranking; it's great to see Denver so high, but I was born in Houston, and what's become of their season is depressing. They've already matched their best record ever, second best in the AFC, are virtually assured a playoff spot--and will be gone almost immediately. They seem to lose a different starter every week, and can't afford to lose Andre Johnson against a Bengals team that needs every game to stay in the playoff picture themselves.

What Phillips has done to their perennially awful defence though is nothing short of remarkable, and when they get Mario Williams back next year they will be ferocious. Surely winning the Division and possibly even getting a bye despite missing all their best players all year will buy Kubiak another year or two. Hopefully losing Schaub will be the wake up call that they need a QB who doesn't do things like end the game with Oakland by throwing a pick in the end zone when he could have easily run it in for the win. How I wish I could have that play back, in so many ways.... :tsk: