PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Saunders: Shake-up continues in Denver sports talk

Denver Native (Carol)
12-05-2011, 01:49 PM
As some who post on BF listen to not only sports talk radio from Denver, but also national, the following outlines all of the changes that will take place on Jan. 2nd.

Out of all the changes, this is the one that I do not like:

The source also notes that Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller, to be dropped by 102.3 FM-The Ticket at year's end, won't be on Denver sports talk radio any time in the immediate future.

Lombardi and Miller, excellent on their morning show, had conversations with The Fan regarding a similar program, but an agreement was not reached. Keep in mind that if the KCNC-4 duo find new radio work, it will be in the morning. TV duties take up afternoon time.

http://www.denverpost.com/dustysaunders/ci_19471324

slim
12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
I guess I will stop listening to 102.3 then, that was their only show worth listening to.

Nomad
I noticed Kreigman (sp) and CJ are paired up. What happened to Klatt?

slim
I guess I will stop listening to 102.3 then, that was their only show worth listening to.

Oh, and Cecil Lammey. He is OK in my book.

slim
12-05-2011, 01:52 PM

I wondered that too.

Is Kreckman still reading his tweets?

Nomad
12-05-2011, 01:54 PM
I wondered that too.

Is Kreckman still reading his tweets?

And laughing hysterically while looking in the mirror:lol:

GEM
12-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Kreckman is moving on to something else from what it sounded like his last day, I just didn't catch what it was.

The Vic & Gary thing pisses me off....I really like listening to them instead of the national mike & mike because it's all about Denver teams. :mad:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Kreckman is moving on to something else from what it sounded like his last day, I just didn't catch what it was.

The Vic & Gary thing pisses me off....I really like listening to them instead of the national mike & mike because it's all about Denver teams. :mad:

Was what you heard about Kreckman before they paired him up with CJ, or after?

I agree with your comments on Vic/Gary. Besides them being on, John, Eddie Mac, and Shannon had a weekly morning show with them.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-05-2011, 02:11 PM

from article -

Drew Goodman and Joel Klatt​ will be part of the new weekday sports talk lineup on 104.3 FM-The Fan.

Brown, former Colorado and NFL linebacker, has been a part-timer on Denver sports radio. Klatt, formerly on Mile High Sports Radio, and Mike Evans, currently teaming with Scott Hastings, will work from 6-10 a.m. Drew Goodman will be Hastings' new partner from noon-3 p.m.

Skacorica
12-05-2011, 02:11 PM
I sat by Stink on a plane ride from Den-IAD last week, and he mentioned that he will no longer be on the radio since they couldn't reach an agreement with ESPN (So ESPN told him he has to cut the local radio). Sucks.

TXBRONC
12-05-2011, 06:40 PM
As some who post on BF listen to not only sports talk radio from Denver, but also national, the following outlines all of the changes that will take place on Jan. 2nd.

Out of all the changes, this is the one that I do not like:

http://www.denverpost.com/dustysaunders/ci_19471324

I sure hope they do because I like listening to those two.

jhildebrand
12-06-2011, 01:45 AM
So does this mean Jim Rome is gone in the mornings? I don't care much for his show.

jhildebrand
12-06-2011, 01:46 AM

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Tony D who just moved to TN?

TT15Superman
12-06-2011, 03:37 AM
I read that Rome was off 104.3 and that Evans and klatt are on in the mornings on 104.3

don't know who to listen to now. Hopefully I can find Vic/Gary and Cecil on somewhere. All others suck.

jhildebrand
12-06-2011, 12:19 PM
At least I get local talk in the mornings. I think Rome is moving to 102.3 because that says it will be ESN radio Jan 1.

I like the shake ups every so often. It keeps things fresh.

dogfish
12-06-2011, 01:46 PM
have they fired kiszla yet?

Chef Zambini
12-06-2011, 01:49 PM
I listen to the radio for music.