PDA

View Full Version : 'sup, chumps!?

NEPatriots
12-05-2011, 01:59 AM
You chumps ready for a heart-wrenching, soul-killing, hype-ending, reputation-destroying, momentum-stopping, humiliating one sided defeat next week?
Thought so! You've been preparing for the storm since the schedules were announced.

Look on the bright side, though! It's not every day your crummy donkey team gets to get smashed by two GOATS at once. Maybe some of you can get Brady and Belichick's autograph while there in town.

If any of you have seats near the end zone tell Gronk I said Hi.
If you miss him the first time you can catch him the second or third.

Brady > Elway.

A decade long retired, wine selling Bledsoe > Tebow.

Thanks for being part of our gravy kiddy schedule as we close the season on our way to the superbowl.

CHUMPS.

Chidoze
12-05-2011, 02:06 AM
You chumps ready for a heart-wrenching, soul-killing, hype-ending, reputation-destroying, momentum-stopping, humiliating one sided defeat next week?
Thought so! You've been preparing for the storm since the schedules were announced.

Look on the bright side, though! It's not every day your crummy donkey team gets to get smashed by two GOATS at once. Maybe some of you can get Brady and Belichick's autograph while there in town.

Brady > Elway.

Thanks for being part of our gravy kiddy schedule as we close the season on our way to the superbowl.

CHUMPS.
Von Miller will say hello to Brady and whoever else they put in after Brady whines and cries after getting his ass handed to him.

NEPatriots
12-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Nice fantasy. You should write a thriller.

Chidoze
12-05-2011, 02:11 AM
Nice fantasy. You should write a thriller.It would be a hit!! Just like Von Miller is gonna do to to your bitch ass cry baby QB. Get your Kleenex ready, cuz Brady's gonna need a pallet of that shit after Miller and Doom are done with that little whiny girl.

karnage
12-05-2011, 02:11 AM

Brady > Elway.

CHUMPS.

didn't realize you were a Bears fan

NEPatriots
12-05-2011, 02:19 AM
"Next week"

I wanted to give you a little extra time to consider starting a petition to just forfeit.

karnage
12-05-2011, 02:24 AM
"Next week"

I wanted to give you a little extra time to consider starting a petition to just forfeit.

it's ok....I forgive you for not being able to read a football schedule correctly....God knows how hard t must be for you.....I was gonna chalk it up to an accident, but that more closely fits with you surviving childhood....so I'm left with option 2 you're just not that bright....oh and Patriots suck

NEPatriots
12-05-2011, 02:34 AM
LqTKEBJwo6o

That's pretty clever how you did that. You know, mask your fear and dread and sense of impending doom with insults. Had me fooled.

The above video has been provided so you're fully aware of what you're going to have to endure.
Yeah, we're the team that leads inferior football organizations 60 to 0 and than goes for it on 4th down and 5... and converts.

Hope you like depressing defeats. You're gonna' get one.
Thanks for contributing to our #1 seed for the post season!

sneakers
12-05-2011, 02:40 AM
If Miller gets within 5 yards of Brady, the refs will throw a flag.

Davii
12-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Trolls are funny

OrangeHoof
12-05-2011, 03:56 AM
BLASPHEMER! How dare you question the inerrancy of St. Timothy The Inaccurate?

Question: Which quarterback has the higher winning percentage as a starting QB this season? Brady or Tebow?

Which QB won more national championships in college? Brady or Tebow?

I rest my case.

NEPatriots
12-05-2011, 06:27 AM
Question:

Who is a lock for the NFL Hall of Fame?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is a a three time World Champion?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is a two time Superbowl MVP?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is the only quarterback in the history of the NFL to lead a team to an undefeated 16-0 football season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who was the only unanimous NFL league MVP in NFL history?
Brady or Tebow?

Who holds the record for the most consecutive wins in the post season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who holds the record for most completions in a Superbowl?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for most Superbowl completions?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the highest completion percentage with at least 20 passes in a post season game?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the most touchdown passes in a regular season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the largest touchdown to interception differential in a regular season?
Brady or Tebow?

Should I continue? I'm only about a 10th of the way down the list. This could go on for a pretty long time.

Really set yourself up for that one, didn't ya'?

karnage
12-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Question:

Who is a lock for the NFL Hall of Fame?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is a a three time World Champion?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is a two time Superbowl MVP?
Brady or Tebow?

Who is the only quarterback in the history of the NFL to lead a team to an undefeated 16-0 football season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who was the only unanimous NFL league MVP in NFL history?
Brady or Tebow?

Who holds the record for the most consecutive wins in the post season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who holds the record for most completions in a Superbowl?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for most Superbowl completions?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the highest completion percentage with at least 20 passes in a post season game?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the most touchdown passes in a regular season?
Brady or Tebow?

Who has the record for the largest touchdown to interception differential in a regular season?
Brady or Tebow?

Should I continue? I'm only about a 10th of the way down the list. This could go on for a pretty long time.

Really set yourself up for that one, didn't ya'?

who gives a ****?
You or You

What team broke that playoff streak?
Denver or Denver

What is Brady's record against Denver?

Do your balls....

hang low or wobble to and fro?

Are u here to smack or play Pats Jeopardy?

chazoe60
12-05-2011, 08:29 AM
18-1 byotch.

Northman
12-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Maybe the Pats should concentrate on finding a defense first. Almost giving up the ghost to Indy is embarrassing.

BigDaddyBronco
12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Tom Brady is 1-6 against the Broncos.

Suck it Patriots!!!!

BroncoJoe
12-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Tom Brady is 1-6 against the Broncos.

Suck it Patriots!!!!

This!

Beat me to it BDB.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2011, 11:04 AM

Brady > Elway.

CHUMPS.

Do you think the Bears are going to beat us next week?

Dreadnought
12-05-2011, 11:08 AM
n74qajrx4b4

WTE
12-05-2011, 12:08 PM
You chumps ready for a heart-wrenching, soul-killing, hype-ending, reputation-destroying, momentum-stopping, humiliating one sided defeat?

Welcome to the Boards my friend!

You know, there's a good chance NBC flexes out the Sunday Night game of Baltimore at San Diego in favor of New England at Denver.

Then the entire Nation will watch a real NFL quarterback beat Denver's High School QB.

Denver's luck is about to run out.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome to the Boards my friend!

You know, there's a good chance NBC flexes out the Sunday Night game of Baltimore at San Diego in favor of New England at Denver.

Then the entire Nation will watch a real NFL quarterback beat Denver's High School QB.

Denver's luck is about to run out.

Denver's Luck ran out when we started Tebow. Then again, we were never going to draft Luck.

By the way, good job only beating a team by a TD that you were supposed to blow out yesterday.

Patriots lose in the first round of the playoffs this year.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2011, 12:19 PM
This is what NEPatriots reminds me of:

b532gvpHd3k

WTE
12-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Denver's Luck ran out when we started Tebow. Then again, we were never going to draft Luck.

By the way, good job only beating a team by a TD that you were supposed to blow out yesterday.

Defensively, Belichick treated the Indy game like it was preseason. He was auditioning players.

Three players started on defense who have never started for New England before. Nathan Jones was signed last week and played safety. Niko Koutouvides was at linebacker and hasn't started on D since 2004. Matthew Slater is a wide receiver and special teams player who Belichick is converting to defense.

The Patriots were up by 28 points in the 4th and took their foot off the gas when they should have buried the Colts. They took Brady out too soon and ran very conservative play calls.

Proving once again there is no such thing as running up the score cuz you need to play 60 minutes or else you run the risk of things getting out of control very quickly.

GEM
12-05-2011, 01:51 PM
You are going to be hoping it's just this:

n74qajrx4b4

and not this:

T7aVe_Ge09U

Miller will make your GQ Buttchin ****** cry like a girl.

:D

slim
12-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Defensively, Belichick treated the Indy game like it was preseason. He was auditioning players.

Three players started on defense who have never started for New England before. Nathan Jones was signed last week and played safety. Niko Koutouvides was at linebacker and hasn't started on D since 2004. Matthew Slater is a wide receiver and special teams player who Belichick is converting to defense.

The Patriots were up by 28 points in the 4th and took their foot off the gas when they should have buried the Colts. They took Brady out too soon and ran very conservative play calls.

Proving once again there is no such thing as running up the score cuz you need to play 60 minutes or else you run the risk of things getting out of control very quickly.

Nate Jones and Koutouvides? :laugh:

They both suck. I was wondering what happened in that game.

WTE
12-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Nate Jones and Koutouvides? :laugh:

They both suck. I was wondering what happened in that game.

They actually played pretty good. Slater too.

It was the Patriots CB's who played horrible in the 4th.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2011, 02:01 PM
How's your O-Line? Ready for Von Doom?

slim
12-05-2011, 02:19 PM
They actually played pretty good. Slater too.

It was the Patriots CB's who played horrible in the 4th.

I don't believe you.

They are not capable of playing well.

WTE
12-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't believe you.

They are not capable of playing well.

Nate Jones 9 tackles 6 solo

Koutouvides 7 tackles 3 solo

GEM
12-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Nate Jones 9 tackles 6 solo

Koutouvides 7 tackles 3 solo

If you think that's good, maybe that's why NE's weakness has always been it's defense. :D

WTE
12-05-2011, 05:00 PM
If you think that's good, maybe that's why NE's weakness has always been it's defense. :D

You may have a point. NE has struggled w/ tackling but Nate Jones tackled very well yesterday and showed good speed.

Thnikkaman
12-05-2011, 05:03 PM
You may have a point. NE has struggled w/ tackling but Nate Jones tackled very well yesterday and showed good speed.

So there is a theory that God is striking down QBs that are going to face Tebow. Are you worried about your upcoming game against the Redskins?

GEM
12-05-2011, 05:13 PM

Don't buy in WTE....dude gets beat more often than Tina Turner during her hey day with Ike. He doesn't just get toasted, dude gets roasted.

Believe as you want, but soon too you shall see. ;)

Nick
12-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Some good facts for you...

Almost 20 percent of Brady's losses came to Broncos.

Tebow already has 24 percent of the 4th qtr comebacks Brady has in regular season games in less then 10 starts.

Tebow has a better qtr back rating game then Brady in second year and also beating him on overall qtr back rating for regular season in compared to his second year.

Dont get me started on Brady's TD to INT ration in his second year compared to Tebow.

So going off this info... Looks like he will be far better. :coffee:

Brady's first superbowl was only given because Bledsoe did a good job in AFC west championship... Wasn't for Bledsoe, Brady would never had that first ring. :lol:

And... Let's just put a little asterisk on the others. ;)

dogfish
12-08-2011, 01:03 PM

Brady > Elway.

CHUMPS.

speaking of goats. . .

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/299/motivator2204006.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/motivator2204006.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

WTE
12-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Some good facts for you...

Almost 20 percent of Brady's blah blah blah.

Tebow already has 24 percent of the blah blah blah blah

Tebow has a better qtr back blah blah blah blah blah

Dont get me started on blah blah blah blah.

So going off this info... blah blah. :coffee:

Brady's first superbowl was only given because blah blah blah blah blah :lol:

And... Let's just put a little blah blah blah on the others. ;)

What were you saying Little Nicky?

I love the chest pumping some of you Broncos fans do after winning a couple games in a row.

"The Bears game looks easier now!"

"We're gonna crush the Patriots!!"

"We're going to the Super Bowl!!!"

Tebow's been lucky but his luck won't last. You'll see.

weazel
12-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Question:

Brady or Tebow?

16-0??? That would be neither... Bob Griese and Earl Morrall both QB'd for the Dolphins when they went undefeated in '72.

winning every game but the most important one does not make you undefeated... it makes you a loser

Shazam!
12-10-2011, 05:07 PM
It'd be terrible of Von Doom gets their hands on Brady and knock him out the rest of the Season.

Flex040679
12-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ga ha ha ga ha!!

The Patriots have 1 flukey win in Denver ALL TIME.... ahghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ha ha ha! Brady gonna get knocked out... lol history stupid think about history

BroncoStud
12-15-2011, 12:21 AM
LqTKEBJwo6o

That's pretty clever how you did that. You know, mask your fear and dread and sense of impending doom with insults. Had me fooled.

The above video has been provided so you're fully aware of what you're going to have to endure.
Yeah, we're the team that leads inferior football organizations 60 to 0 and than goes for it on 4th down and 5... and converts.

Hope you like depressing defeats. You're gonna' get one.
Thanks for contributing to our #1 seed for the post season!

Hey man, how many Super Bowls has Brady won when they weren't cheating every other team in the NFL by taping and stealing signals? I'm pretty sure you guys admitted to doing it during every single Super Bowl season...

Asterick bitches. *

Jsteve01
12-15-2011, 12:39 AM
Biggest travesty in sports ...cheat 3 times and get to keep the rings

Nick
12-15-2011, 04:13 PM
* Brady's 1st 11 starts ('01): 8-3, 207 YPG (pass + rush), 16 TDs
* Tebow's 1st 11 starts('11): 8-3, 231 YPG (pass + rush), 19 TDs

Hogans_Beero3233
12-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Brady > Elway.

CHUMPS.

Ah, that's too cute. You're a good example of "You don't have to finish high school to learn how to talk smack." I'm sure you were saying this exact crap prior to the last two times the Broncos beat the Patriots. We own you, bro! Brady's 1-6 against the Broncos!!! Who's the chump now, chump?!

Good job, buddy.

NEPatriots
12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
OWNED.

Thanks for division championship. Gonna' go win Superbowl now. kthankx,

BroncoNut
12-19-2011, 01:04 AM
Well we will see you at the superbowl. Bring it

NEPatriots
01-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Well, well, well....
Didn't expect to see you all again so soon.

I Eat Staples
01-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Brady > Elway.

Lmao you're a funny one.

NEPatriots
01-09-2012, 05:19 AM
I was giving Elway an undeserved compliment by even saying that Brady owned him which implies Elway even belongs in the same sentence as Tom Brady.

Brady has three rings, (he should have seven but he got screwed), an undefeated season, a ton of QB records, a ton of NFL records, a ton of play off records, superbowl records, the first unanimous league MVP.

What did Elway ever do? Ride Terrel Davis' to a pity championship?

You only beat the Steelers tonight because they suck, because Harrison is a piece of garbage, and because Pittsburgh is a team of miscreants. They're a classless organization and their fans have no class. They didnt deserve to play the New England Patriots.

Fate wanted Brady to stop the clock on Tebow time.... again.... on our way to the Superbowl.

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 05:42 AM
I was giving Elway an undeserved compliment by even saying that Brady owned him which implies Elway even belongs in the same sentence as Tom Brady.

Brady has three rings, (he should have seven but he got screwed), an undefeated season, a ton of QB records, a ton of NFL records, a ton of play off records, superbowl records, the first unanimous league MVP.

You only beat the Steelers tonight because they suck, because Harrison is a piece of garbage, and because Pittsburgh is a team of miscreants. They're a classless organization and their fans have no class. They didnt deserve to play the New England Patriots.

Fate wanted Brady to stop the clock on Tebow time.... again.... on our way to the Superbowl.
Awe, you're cute.

GEM
01-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Undefeated season? When did that happen? losing a game puts the ixnay on the Undefeated season. Your math skills suck.

GEM
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
WTE, could you take this poor soul under your wing and teach him a thing or two about smack talk? His posts so far have been weak and underwhelming. You should teach him some creativity 101.

shank
01-09-2012, 10:39 AM
what in the world drives people like this. i have never thought for a second of registering on another site to make all my fellow broncos fans look bad.

chazoe60
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
what in the world drives people like this. i have never thought for a second of registering on another site to make all my fellow broncos fans look bad.

You're doing a bang up job of that right here on this site.

WTE
01-09-2012, 10:57 AM
WTE, could you take this poor soul under your wing and teach him a thing or two about smack talk? His posts so far have been weak and underwhelming. You should teach him some creativity 101.

Sorry GEM, I try to avoid criticizing a fellow Patriot poster as much as possible. Unless he does something stupid like wish for injury.

Unlike the bickering and infighting that appears on this site, us Patriot fans have a Code of Honor!

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 10:58 AM
You're doing a bang up job of that right here on this site.

^ don't agree with that skank, but thought it was funny. Chazeo or whatever his name is is funny

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Sorry GEM, I try to avoid criticizing a fellow Patriot poster as much as possible. Unless he does something stupid like wish for injury.

Unlike the bickering and infighting that appears on this site, us Patriot fans have a Code of Honor!

You are a pile of shit, but i do respect this post.

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 11:06 AM

Doesn't the guy that Brady owe his rings to play for Indy now? I hear he has a great foot for kicking field goals.

weazel
01-09-2012, 11:09 AM
trolls are funny

WTE
01-09-2012, 11:16 AM

Thanks Nut! That's the nicest thing you said to me all day!

Northman
01-09-2012, 12:29 PM
What do you know, there is a worst NE troll that WTE. Dude, your slipping....

BroncoNut
01-09-2012, 12:42 PM
What do you know, there is a worst NE troll that WTE. Dude, your slipping....

as fine a guy as he is, WTE's trolling skills suck

WTE
01-09-2012, 12:51 PM
as fine a guy as he is, WTE's trolling skills suck

I agree Nut. That's why I'm thinking about poetry.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 01:32 PM

AH HA! I bet you smell funny and spit when you talk!

shank
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM
AH HA! I bet you smell funny and spit when you talk!
you would lose that bet, i smell hilarious and have impeccable saliva control.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 01:44 PM

Dang...

WTE
01-09-2012, 02:10 PM

I had a dream last night I was at Walmart and an associate told me I smelled.

I wonder what that represents?

Thnikkaman
01-09-2012, 02:18 PM

That this country is on the road to Socialism and that big brother will be Walmart.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 02:21 PM

A Walmart associate or an associate of yours? Are you trying to make all New England fans look dumb with this poor sentence structuring?

WTE
01-09-2012, 02:55 PM
A Walmart associate or an associate of yours? Are you trying to make all New England fans look dumb with this poor sentence structuring?

Pags, As the writer I was clearly utilizing the grammatical rule of imply, which means I was expressing something indirectly.

As the reader you infer. Which means you conclude from evidence, premise or circumstance. You surmise. The reader cannot imply.

At times readers of lesser intelligence than myself might infer incorrectly.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
mother

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Alright I'm willing to put this behind us. Please go here and try the poutine and tell me if it's worth taking a drive to get.

http://www.chezvachon.com/

WTE
01-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Alright I'm willing to put this behind us. Please go here and try the poutine and tell me if it's worth taking a drive to get.

http://www.chezvachon.com/

It's awful Pags. Awful. I don't know what all the talk is about.

First, way too much of that curd cheese or whatever they put in it. Second, way way too much salt. Third, way to much gravy. It turns into a soggy mess.

The first couple bites when the french fries are hot are OK. Then it goes way downhill.

My brother and I went there last year and won't go back. Our entire breakfast stunk, like the grill was filthy or something.

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2012, 03:20 PM
It's awful Pags. Awful. I don't know what all the talk is about.

First, way too much of that curd cheese or whatever they put in it. Second, way way too much salt. Third, way to much gravy. It turns into a soggy mess.

The first couple bites when the french fries are hot are OK. Then it goes way downhill.

My brother and I went there last year and won't go back. Our entire breakfast stunk, like the grill was filthy or something.

Have you ever had real poutine in Montreal?

I really need to know this

I Eat Staples
01-09-2012, 05:12 PM

You are an honest man. I like that.

NEPatriots
01-09-2012, 08:03 PM

We're a classy football organization and we have classy fans. I think of ourselves like Football missionaries, informing lesser, inferior teams of their inferiority and how classless their organization and fanbase is.

We promote the Patriots way.

Army Bronco
01-09-2012, 11:47 PM
It's a good thing for Brady he's had a good Oline most of the time, could you imagine how messed up Brady would be without it? He bitches and complains like a little girl every time there's a call against them too. Lol. He even goes off on his coaches like he's on the rag. Man, Hall of fame for a lot of reasons to include childish temper tantrums!