PDA

View Full Version : For your viewing pleasure, the Vikings viewpoint of today's events.

Northman
12-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Enjoy!

http://www.vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23978&start=720

"hope the Vikes understand if we lose this game I have to hear about it all week".

"Time of Possession -
Minnesota: 30:06
Denver: 14:54
Score -
Minnesota: 22
Denver: 21"

"I think both the Falcons and the Broncos make the playoffs. And they both lose the first round. But at least they have hope. We have Fraizer".

"Cut to commercial when we don't even know whose possession it is. Love Fox..."

"Typical. We can win one half, then get destroyed the second. Ridicolous how bad these coaches are. This game magnifies how bad these coaches are IMO. Cant beat a team that is QBless, embarassing".

"We just got tebowed..."

"That's what Tebow does. He sucks and then he's Johnny Unitas/Steve Young/Tom Brady all rolled up in one for two or three plays and wins the game".

"I just don't like Tebow anymore. He's just as annoying to me as Aaron Rogers".

"I think it's safe to say that Ponder rebounded from that pick 6".

"That was so pathetic again! Jesus Christ!"

"He's such a tool. Please Jared, just hit him".

"I hope Tebow doesn't get the ball with over 1 minute left".

"Ok I'm confident we have the lead in the fourth late and kicking off to the Tebow led Broncos , I wonder how this will play out !"

"The guy can actually throw the ball to a wide open receiver ... we can't give him that much time".

"lol a first down on a pass...i cant believe this crap".

"WOWWWWWW who said tebow cant throw..."

"WTF is wrong with out secondary?"

"Matt Prater isn't the most accurate kicker. I think if we can hold them to no gain, he might miss it".

"Please miss the field goal!!!!"

"Let's go Ponder".

"Damn! Christian Ponder time, he will probably go over 400 yards!"

"My game got switched! WTF FOX!!!"

"FU PONDER I KNEW U WOULD DO THAT"

"Oh wow... ouch... uff... choke... cough... ack... ####"

"God loves Tebow, hates Ponder. I cant believe Ponder, he must be bi polar"

"Tebow proved to be the better QB."

"You proved to me that you know little to nothing about football if you think Tebow was responsible for it."

"Ponder is not a clutch player though he is an epic failure at clutch times."

wayninja
12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Good stuff, reminds me to go check out the oakland forums to see the suicidal posts...

chazoe60
12-04-2011, 10:42 PM
I think those idiots are a bunch of arrogant dipshits forthinking their 2-9 team was a lock to beat the Broncos, who have just beaten teams better than them.

Dumbasses can all go cry in their beers while we celebrate.

wayninja
12-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Some of my favs:

Nothing would be more satisfying than intercepting him or forcing a fumble to shut him up.

Ok I'm confident we have the lead in the fourth late and kicking off to the Tebow led Broncos , I wonder how this will play out !

Huge kick not allowing Bill Cosby a return there.

Is it the coaches scheme or the individual players that make our secondary look like #### every friggin week ?

"I love the announcers trying to make it seem as though the Vikings secondary is terrible instead of admitting that Tebow is doing an amazing job. Cam Newton doesnt make those throws."

From broncos forum, how retarded are they? lol

Damn! Christian Ponder time, he will probably go over 400 yards!

Sorry, but our Christian has nothing on the zealot on the other sideline. Another big win for him. Wow. He's better than I expected BTW.

Ponder is an idiot. All he has to do not lose the game, what does he do??? Loses the freaking game. There is a small, small chance he turns into an actual QB at some point, but he is not smart. Add a retarded QB to a pathetic D, not a recipie for success.

I hate to say it, but Tebow is 100X the QB of Ponder. Denver deserves all the credit. Sad, sad day for the Vikings, IMO. Most pathetic showing ever IMO.

Yeah Tebow deserves no credit. He just keeps playing bad D's. And Even though Denvers D gave up a million points today, its their D that wins game. Tebow desevers no credit, Yeah thats it.

BORDERLINE
12-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Man this forum felt a little like that one only 2 months ago

How times have changed..

I LOVE IT!!!!!

wayninja
12-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Some choice threads at the Raiders forums. They are going berserk over there and their tears taste delicious.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/184583-its-official-raiders-no-longer-control-their-destiny.html

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/around-nfl/184623-tebow.html

DenBronx
12-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Some choice threads at the Raiders forums. They are going berserk over there and their tears taste delicious.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/184583-its-official-raiders-no-longer-control-their-destiny.html

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/around-nfl/184623-tebow.html

haha yeah total meltdown and I love it!

one of my favs,

"Oakland needs to start believing in Jesus. "

Northman
12-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Best quote in that Raider thread.

Tebow is a leader of men who people want to follow, Palmer should take notes.

Sure he's not 6'6 with a rocket arm, but his teams never play flat.

He is a master motivator.

DenBronx
12-05-2011, 12:13 AM
"Hue should be fired, Chuck should be fired, Amy should be fired, McFadden should retire, Carson should be traded, the Raiders should move out of Oakland, I'm filing for divorce, the polar ice caps are almost gone, Baskin Robbins has stopped selling Chocolate Mousse Royale, The Muslim Brotherhood will destroy the Middle East....... "

Northman
12-05-2011, 12:14 AM
I could of swore that OR and the other Raider guru's on this site told me Jackson was so much better than the last guy as HC. What happened? lol

I Eat Staples
12-05-2011, 01:44 AM
"I just don't like Tebow anymore. He's just as annoying to me as Aaron Rogers".

Lmao this one was hilarious to me.

sneakers
12-05-2011, 01:56 AM
"My game got switched! WTF FOX!!!"

Hhahahah this happened to it seems everyone outside of colorado and minnesota.

sneakers
12-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Huge kick not allowing Bill Cosby a return there.

:lol:

BroncoBJ
12-05-2011, 02:17 AM

:lol: I know I would have been beyond pissed if that happened. Funny how it happened to so many people.

Canmore
12-05-2011, 04:11 AM

I got the whole game in Oregon.

sneakers
12-05-2011, 05:29 AM
I got the whole game in Oregon.

Oregon is a city 20 minutes south of here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon,_Wisconsin

http://t.qkme.me/35bawr.jpg

TXBRONC
12-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Good stuff, reminds me to go check out the oakland forums to see the suicidal posts...

Yeah I got to see kind of train wreck is going on over on the Raiders forums. :lol:

drewloc
12-05-2011, 08:36 AM

It stayed on the game here in Cleveland too.

lgenf
12-05-2011, 08:44 AM

Nope

South Florida got the whole game

They didn't switch over to GB until the game was completely over

MileHighCrew
12-05-2011, 09:23 AM
It was good for the Vikings, they learned a lot played well and didn't hurt thier draft placement. Win/ win for both teams

MasterShake
12-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Actually reading through that thread, the Vikings fans were pretty classy. A lot of them were actually giving props to the Broncos while melting down. Plus, someone posted this there and gave me a good laugh:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/119321811.jpg

catfish
12-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Actually reading through that thread, the Vikings fans were pretty classy. A lot of them were actually giving props to the Broncos while melting down. Plus, someone posted this there and gave me a good laugh:

I spent some time working in Minnesota, they actually take pride in how nice they are to everyone...they call it Minnesota nice....also football is an also ran sport next to hockey so they overall don't get as emotionally invested

Nomad
12-05-2011, 11:52 AM
I spent some time working in Minnesota, they actually take pride in how nice they are to everyone...they call it Minnesota nice....also football is an also ran sport next to hockey so they overall don't get as emotionally invested

You betcha! Watch the movie 'Fargo' and you'll get a feel for Minnesota:lol:

Dzone
12-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Huge kick not allowing Bill Cosby a return there
LMAO!!!!!! hahahaha :pound:

Dreadnought
12-05-2011, 12:02 PM

Compare/contrast them with the A-hole Jets fans from a couple of weeks back, or Raider fans pretty much every single day they are not in solitary.

MOtorboat
12-05-2011, 12:37 PM

Midwesterners are good peeps.

Except nut.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-05-2011, 12:54 PM
After the game yesterday I hit the internet to see what non-bronco fans were saying or what articles were written and I came across an article that said,

"The Broncos and their "Stingy Defense" and "Great Special Teams". Then I read a poster's point of view, "as a football fan I have been watching football for 30 years and I must say that watching the Broncos play has made me so excited about watching football again, "THE BRONCOS ARE A HARD WORKING TEAM" I enjoy watching and will continue to watch the Broncos play, I am enjoying watching a team play with such heart throughout the entire game.

Makes ya feel good. Go Broncos!

Traveler
12-05-2011, 01:15 PM
After the game yesterday I hit the internet to see what non-bronco fans were saying or what articles were written and I came across an article that said,

"The Broncos and their "Stingy Defense" and "Great Special Teams". Then I read a poster's point of view, "as a football fan I have been watching football for 30 years and I must say that watching the Broncos play has made me so excited about watching football again, "THE BRONCOS ARE A HARD WORKING TEAM" I enjoy watching and will continue to watch the Broncos play, I am enjoying watching a team play with such heart throughout the entire game.

Makes ya feel good. Go Broncos!

It does feel great seeing the team, especially the defense, play with emotion once again. Been quite a long time since we could say that.

SR
12-05-2011, 08:55 PM

Didn't happen in SD either. I would've gone batshit crazy if it had.

wayninja
12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
It does feel great seeing the team, especially the defense, play with emotion once again. Been quite a long time since we could say that.

We played with plenty of emotion last year. Most of it was just despair and fear.

Joel
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM

Awesome pic. Anyone going into this game expecting a blowout was asking for a heartbreak, but the smart money had to be on us. It should not be ignored that the Vikings played the Bears when they still had Cutler, and played Green Bay twice; that's a third of their losses right there. Two more were blowing a 17-0 lead on the Bucs followed by a 20-0 lead against the Lions back when they didn't suck. That's half their losses. I'm not saying they're a great team, but they aren't as horrible as their record makes them look.