PDA

View Full Version : What they said: Broncos' Eric Decker talks about how to stay atop AFC West

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
MINNEAPOLIS — What players and coaches were saying after the Denver Broncos​' 35-32 victory over the Minnesota Vikings​ on Sunday, after which they moved into a tip for the AFC West division lead:

"Stay patient, stay resilient. Just find a way to win, whether it's a baseball score or a shootout."
---Broncos WR Eric Decker on the Broncos' five-game winning streak.

"It's hard to get that spot, and it's even harder to remain there."
---Elvis Dumervil on Denver's current spot atop the AFC West.

much more - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19469392

SR
12-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Lets hope they can stay there.

BroncoBJ
12-04-2011, 09:15 PM
We've made it a season again. We were left for dead at 1-4 and 2-5, and now here we are. :elefant: Gotta love it. 3 out of our last 4 games are at home. Not sure if thats a good thing or not though :lol:

Nomad
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
We've made it a season again. We were left for dead at 1-4 and 2-5, and now here we are. :elefant: Gotta love it. 3 out of our last 4 games are at home. Not sure if thats a good thing or not though :lol:

BJ, in your sig, you have to switch Tebow's head on the drivers and put Miller's head on the passenger.

701Bronco
12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
That gif is awesome!

Today couldn't have gone better as far as playoffs go, raiders hopefully lost a lot of confidence today. Just lose baby!

HORSEPOWER 56
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM

You really need to change that gif and put Von's face over Orton's. Would be much better. Every time I see Orton anywhere near the Broncos it makes my stomach turn...

DenBronx
12-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Twitter is going crazy calling Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker SALT & PEPPER.

:lol:

I must admit its got a ring to it.