PDA

View Full Version : Time to break out an old tune!

Dzone
12-04-2011, 08:35 PM
We havent had this much fun watching Broncos football since the 1977 Broncomania/Orange crush season. Its a catchy tune and the lyrics fit this 2011 team. I think they should play this song at Mile High Stadium.."You want drink from the winners cup, You gotta make those miracles happen on your own. Make those miracles!"...haha
Here's the Jon Keyworth 45 rpm from that miracle season.
Hey, its a feel good song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txE1Vl54Z9E

SR
12-04-2011, 08:38 PM
I wasn't around in 1977 but I can't imagine it being any better than 1998...

Dzone
12-04-2011, 08:50 PM
I wasn't around in 1977 but I can't imagine it being any better than 1998...

1998 was amazing, and it was different.There will never be anything like 1977. Denver had been the dogshit of the NFL for almost 20 years. We didnt have any other sports. The Broncos were everything. People went completely freaking berzerk. The Super Bowl was something that was so distant, because we were so bad year in and year out. To actually get there was the biggest day in the states history. Losing to Roger Staubach in that Super Bowl was one of the most devastating days ever. I was crushed. LOL:defense:

camdisco24
12-04-2011, 08:59 PM
All I can say is, I CANNOT wait to hear our home crowd next week.

I think the mile high magic is making a comeback this season. The Jets game was the first time I truly thought the fans were a part of the win in a long time. I could almost hear them all the way in NC.

SR
12-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm looking forward to next week's game for sure. I'm so glad Denver is winning again. I get so pissed off during the game because of my desire to have a team like the Colts (not this year) or the Patriots, but at the end of the day, the W makes up for it.