PDA

View Full Version : Denver Radio Morons

MileHiWildcat
12-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Sandy Muff, along with and Jess and Dodo. You can all SUCK IT. That is all.

silkamilkamonico
12-04-2011, 04:54 PM
What were they saying this week?

BroncoJoe
12-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Sandy is a moron. Switch your radio to 102.3.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
They're using reverse psychology and deep down hoping Tebow and the BRONCOS keep proving them wrong.

MileHiWildcat
12-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Sandy is a moron. Switch your radio to 102.3.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Jess and Dodo are worse. Plus most of the "Ticket" radio guys have nothing but hate for Tebow.

hotcarl
12-04-2011, 05:22 PM
im listening right now.... hes fine.

wayninja
12-04-2011, 06:19 PM
The NFLN guys are on right now, clearly they didn't watch the game because the are saying stupid shit like "he needs to complete 5 or 6 passes more per game" (even though completing 6 more would have put him at 16/15) and that eventually teams will find a way to slow down 'what he does'... because they ran the option so much today.

These clowns make me laugh.

Dzone
12-04-2011, 06:32 PM
I have 850 KoA on. The gridiron grill. It is good. Is there better post game shows on now? I can only listen to one radio station at a time unfortunately...lol
I have Green bay-NY on the tv, KOA on the radio and broncoforums on the computer...LOL

MasterShake
12-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Wow. Les and Jojo on 102.3 The Ticket have been nothing but positive about Tebow and the Broncos today. Its... strange.

Tned
12-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Wow. Les and Jojo on 102.3 The Ticket have been nothing but positive about Tebow and the Broncos today. Its... strange.

Yea, from Les saying that the safety was Tebow's fault, to the fact he saw a "little" improvement yesterday in his passing, to the coaches won't let Tebow throw in the middle of the field, because they don't trust him, and on and on.

Zweems56
12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
The NFLN guys are on right now, clearly they didn't watch the game because the are saying stupid shit like "he needs to complete 5 or 6 passes more per game" (even though completing 6 more would have put him at 16/15) and that eventually teams will find a way to slow down 'what he does'... because they ran the option so much today.

These clowns make me laugh.

I think it's safe to say that they think that he needs to be given the opportunity, and show the ability to, pass the ball 30 times and complete 20 of them. Unless you actually think that NFLN analysts believe that Tebow needs a 1.1:1 completion to pass attempt ratio to succeed. :rolleyes:

MasterShake
12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Yea, from Les saying that the safety was Tebow's fault, to the fact he saw a "little" improvement yesterday in his passing, to the coaches won't let Tebow throw in the middle of the field, because they don't trust him, and on and on.

Yeah, I was just gonna come back in and say, "Well... that didn't last long!" :lol:

The first 30 seconds or so were ok, but then Les went back into his condescending "here's what they REALLY mean" talk. And JoJo sometimes sounds like he is going to challenge Les on his BS, but then he backs down like a little bitch.

wayninja
12-05-2011, 03:13 PM
I think it's safe to say that they think that he needs to be given the opportunity, and show the ability to, pass the ball 30 times and complete 20 of them. Unless you actually think that NFLN analysts believe that Tebow needs a 1.1:1 completion to pass attempt ratio to succeed. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past them. Before it was completion percentage.. Ok, so he was at 66% Sunday. Now it's "he has to complete more".

My point was that it didn't seem like they actually watched the game were just looking for the next thing to criticize without any context (i.e. they will figure out a way to stop him from doing 'what he does').

No need to be a dick.

Tned
12-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I was just gonna come back in and say, "Well... that didn't last long!" :lol:

The first 30 seconds or so were ok, but then Les went back into his condescending "here's what they REALLY mean" talk. And JoJo sometimes sounds like he is going to challenge Les on his BS, but then he backs down like a little bitch.

I gave up. Couldn't take it anymore. I'm home today, so am watching ESPN first take and some NFL network stuff I taped.

What really sucks is that Vic & Gary go off the air in 4 weeks, and they along with Cecil Lammey are the only people on the Ticket worth listening to.

MasterShake
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I gave up. Couldn't take it anymore. I'm home today, so am watching ESPN first take and some NFL network stuff I taped.

What really sucks is that Vic & Gary go off the air in 4 weeks, and they along with Cecil Lammey are the only people on the Ticket worth listening to.

I haven't really seen the new lineup with ESPN coming on. Does Cecil still have a late morning show? I hope so. CJ and Kreckman are a good alternative to the awful Drive show on The Fan, also.

Zweems56
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM

I wouldn't put it past them. Before it was completion percentage.. Ok, so he was at 66% Sunday. Now it's "he has to complete more".

My point was that it didn't seem like they actually watched the game were just looking for the next thing to criticize without any context (i.e. they will figure out a way to stop him from doing 'what he does').

No need to be a dick.

I don't think its unreasonable of them to ask him to complete 20 passed in a game

wayninja
12-05-2011, 03:51 PM
I don't think its unreasonable of them to ask him to complete 20 passed in a game

Sure it is. If he only throws 15. He went for almost 14 yards per throw yesterday. Not per completion, per throw.

Once he does complete 20 per game it will then be perfectly reasonable to ask him to complete 25. And then 30. And then we can have Orton again.

My point here isn't to inflate Tebow. He's got enough homers to do that. My only point was about the coverage of him. As soon as he outstrips the criticism, they either find a new thing to criticize or set the bar higher.

lgenf
12-05-2011, 03:55 PM

it is when you dont let him even attempt that many

T2 had 15 attempts yesterday, the FO says they are happy with that number, something between that and 20 is the magic, becuase that means that the running game is working and that is what they want

the HC wants a running game, and wants this to be a running offense, we are not GB, NE or NO so how's he gonna complete 20 when he's only allowed to throw it 15-20 times per game?

Tned
12-05-2011, 04:04 PM
I haven't really seen the new lineup with ESPN coming on. Does Cecil still have a late morning show? I hope so. CJ and Kreckman are a good alternative to the awful Drive show on The Fan, also.

No, Cecil will be back to fill in duty, Sat & Sunday spots, and his Monday morning React.