PDA

View Full Version : What college is best represented in Broncos history?

lex
10-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I thought this would be fun. Some of the players I list will be tongue-in-cheek...most of you will know. But really, I thought it would be fun to kind of put this out there.

BroncoWave
10-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Stanford, closely followed by Georgia then Miami.

sneakers
10-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Stanford, the big football colleges always are churning out pros...stanford has a disproportionate amount of good players on the Broncos.

ChampWJ
10-08-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll say Georgia since that's my team. Don't forget Olandis Gary, he was from UGA.

Man does Marcus Nash's name look out of place on that list.

broncosfanscott
10-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Stanford, and I bet all those guys were extatic when Stanford upset USC.

DenBronx
10-08-2007, 11:44 PM
elway is king....bow down to him all ye noobs! be ye thankful and blessed that he crowned ye with 2 superbowl rings!

uh...yeah im gonna say the safe choices are to go with the canes. they groom a lot of good future pros. ohio state, michigan. those clubs seem to always get good talent.

ChampWJ
10-08-2007, 11:59 PM
elway is king....bow down to him all ye noobs! be ye thankful and blessed that he crowned ye with 2 superbowl rings!

uh...yeah im gonna say the safe choices are to go with the canes. they groom a lot of good future pros. ohio state, michigan. those clubs seem to always get good talent.

And Georgia doesn't? No one compares to USC as far as recruiting goes right now. Still, Georgia's been right up there in recruiting classes with LSU, Florida, Ohio State, and Michigan for quite some time now.

Just a bit of trivia. Who has the most SEC Championships since 2002? Hint: It isn't Florida or LSU, or even Auburn. It's the Georgia Bulldogs!