PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Vikings Week 13

Tned
12-04-2011, 01:20 PM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Vikings game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks Tned - with the many negative posts in the Game Day thread already, I will be staying in here.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 01:28 PM
:salute: TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS :salute:

:defense: :defense: :defense: :defense: :defense:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 02:48 PM
OK - second half is ours - GO BRONCOS

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 02:58 PM

Denver Native (Carol)
12-04-2011, 03:22 PM

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

BroncoJoe
12-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow, Carol. You were busy in here! :)

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

pnbronco
12-04-2011, 08:36 PM
OK - second half is ours - GO BRONCOS

Wow did your crystal ball work.....what stock should I buy????

I am just loving watching the D this year..... It wasn't always pretty but man did they come through when we needed it. The Special Teams have come so far. That run by Crosby was special, hope Royals OK..ouch.

Seeing DT out there make those catches just made me sooooo happy....man he is a great kid and those injuries have been brutal. Tim did a good job today. I felt like he had a much more complete game...it's been really nice to see him get better and better. Loved this win!!!!