PDA

View Full Version : Huard out Croyle in

kcvet
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Huard sustained an injury sunday that will sideline him. so the rookie is loaded into the breech. god help us.

TXBRONC
10-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Huard sustained an injury sunday that will sideline him. so the rookie is loaded into the breech. god help us.

You never know what will happen.

Medford Bronco
10-08-2007, 09:53 PM

maybe LJ will be LJ again and you can run the ball like you should with his talent.

look at Buff tonight. This Edwards is not bad and looks better than JP Lossman iMO

TXBRONC
10-08-2007, 09:56 PM
maybe LJ will be LJ again and you can run the ball like you should with his talent.

look at Buff tonight. This Edwards is not bad and looks better than JP Lossman iMO

I agree Edwards looks better than Losman.

kcvet
10-09-2007, 01:42 PM
LJ's problems is simply no run blocking. period. gotta have a line to open the holes. LT had the same problem in sdiego
croyle is gonna make rookie mistakes. no getting around it. this will be his first ever start. he got a few reps last week but this will be the full length, un edited movie. no walking out here. there's no one else !!!!! so i won't be surprised if we lose. also I have not heard how long Huard will be out.

KCL
10-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Well if Croyle is suppose to be our QB of the future...

might as well throw him to the wolves now and make him

earn his paycheck....:eek:;)

kcvet
10-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Well if Croyle is suppose to be our QB of the future...

might as well throw him to the wolves now and make him

earn his paycheck....:eek:;)

wolves is right. he's going to get his baptism of fire as well. I just hope he can take it for 4 qtrs.

Tned
10-09-2007, 03:23 PM

I hope your 2nd year QB, Croyle, steps in and does a good job. Not too good of course, as the Broncos need to win the west. ;)

kcvet
10-09-2007, 03:33 PM
I hope your 2nd year QB, Croyle, steps in and does a good job. Not too good of course, as the Broncos need to win the west. ;)

we keep up the L's and faiders are gonna run away with it.

Tned
10-09-2007, 03:41 PM

Even I would have to root for KC, before the Raiders.

broncos9697
10-09-2007, 03:43 PM

ya but there playing cinny and they are a team with a crappy def. backs he might just throw all over them...but I hope he throw to many ducks like that td pass last week yes it was td but it looked like a clay pegion

kcvet
10-10-2007, 11:04 AM
last nite Edwards said Huard may be good enough to go. I think he's trying to get the Bengals to prepare for both QB's.

kcvet
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
ya but there playing cinny and they are a team with a crappy def. backs he might just throw all over them...but I hope he throw to many ducks like that td pass last week yes it was td but it looked like a clay pegion

yeah it did look like a lame duck. but the pass's he threw in that drive were rockets.

Medford Bronco
10-10-2007, 11:32 AM
I know that you guys have not run well this year but this could be the game that
LJ breaks out against a defense that gave up over 200 to Jamal Lewis this year.

kcvet
10-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I know that you guys have not run well this year but this could be the game that
LJ breaks out against a defense that gave up over 200 to Jamal Lewis this year.

only if our O line shows up.

omac
10-10-2007, 01:06 PM
I hope Croyle plays well; I had to pick him up in an ff league because of a bye week.

His passing decisions should be simple; Gonzales, then Bowe, then LJ, or something like that. Gonzales can beat anyone anyway.

kcvet
10-10-2007, 01:47 PM
I hope Croyle plays well; I had to pick him up in an ff league because of a bye week.

His passing decisions should be simple; Gonzales, then Bowe, then LJ, or something like that. Gonzales can beat anyone anyway.

well maybe. the Bengals i think will blitz him with everything but a mack truck. so he's got to make up his mind and throw it quick. and on the button. not an ideal spot to be in

the broncs have a bye this week????

broncos9697
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
yeah it did look like a lame duck. but the pass's he threw in that drive were rockets.

yep a duck it was...
but hey it went for 6 don't matter what it looked like...
I am not a chief fan at all but I love watching L.J. except for when he plays the broncos...whats going on with him this year is it the off. line..I am a huge bowe fan gosh he's a stud from heaven....

Broncos Mtnman
10-10-2007, 08:16 PM
It was announced today that Hermie has picked Huard to start.

What a zoo KC is, huh?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Damon Huard's injured shoulder held up fine in practice Wednesday and he will be Kansas City's starting quarterback Sunday against Cincinnati.

Huard was hurt in the fourth quarter of last week's game against Jacksonville and there had been reports he would be benched this week in favor of second-year man Brodie Croyle.

"Right now, unless he has a setback, he's going to play," said coach Herm Edwards, who on Monday and Tuesday said he could not be sure of Huard's status. "And that's good for us."

Tom33
10-10-2007, 10:00 PM
I guess Croyle is not ready to take the reigns just yet.

omac
10-10-2007, 10:03 PM
It was announced today that Hermie has picked Huard to start.

What a zoo KC is, huh?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Damon Huard's injured shoulder held up fine in practice Wednesday and he will be Kansas City's starting quarterback Sunday against Cincinnati.

Huard was hurt in the fourth quarter of last week's game against Jacksonville and there had been reports he would be benched this week in favor of second-year man Brodie Croyle.

"Right now, unless he has a setback, he's going to play," said coach Herm Edwards, who on Monday and Tuesday said he could not be sure of Huard's status. "And that's good for us."

Aaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!! Nooooo!!!!!!!

Grrrr!!! .... Herm Edwards isn't satisfied with just messing up his Chiefs, he messes up my ff team as well. :D And I doubt I could drop Croyle after picking him up ... off of waivers. And I got rid of Berrian just to make room. Guess I'm biting the bullet on this one and getting a zero where my opponent will probably get a minimum of 15 points.

To kc vet, yeah the Broncos have a bye this week, but my QB is Peyton Manning who also has a bye. Too bad, my backup used to be Jake Delhomme who was playing spectacular this season until he got injured.

Thanks for the heads-up, broncos_mtnman. :beer:

(added) Oh good, fleaflicker allows dropping of recently acquired players. Much, much thanks again, broncos_mtnman! :cheers: