PDA

View Full Version : something for all the Debbie Downers

catfish
12-03-2011, 08:53 AM
the most thorough pissing on a win I have ever had the displeasure to read....have fun

http://www.milehighsports.com/?p=7300

SR
12-03-2011, 09:18 AM
the most thorough pissing on a win I have ever had the displeasure to read....have fun

http://www.milehighsports.com/?p=7300

I took it as Denver won but still has a long way to go...

TXBRONC
12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
I didn't get out the article that the guy is a Debbie Downer. In fact he critcized the guys who keep bitching about Tebow's game.

Shazam!
12-03-2011, 10:00 AM
I didn't get that either. More like a perfect outline of Denver's mistakes that aall aren't attributed to Tebow.

Chef Zambini
12-03-2011, 11:22 AM
the article highlights that more than the PASSER is involved in a completed pass.
this article is REALITY based, thats why some of you are having such a hard time understanding it.
BRIANS comments are CHOICE !we need to read more from that brian guy.

Shazam!
12-03-2011, 02:21 PM
There's a ZAM SIGHTING!

ZAM IS BACK!

All is now well in the world.

nevcraw
12-03-2011, 03:56 PM
the article highlights that more than the PASSER is involved in a completed pass.
this article is REALITY based, thats why some of you are having such a hard time understanding it.

woah!!!!!!! what's up zam? It's chef now?

Skacorica
12-03-2011, 05:39 PM

Yes Brian seems like a regular genius. It's cute when kids think they should be NFL analysts.

Joel
12-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah, the best way to defend Tebow is probably not to argue everyone else sucks. That said, the point that we seem to have spent this year systematically shedding all our good receivers as quickly as possible (run, Decker: You're obviously next!) is valid. Dumping Gaffney made me no happier than when the Texans did it (the Cowboys fan in me also dislikes him going to Washington) and even claims Lloyd was gone next year so we just got a 5th rounder to avoid getting nothing don't make me like that any better.

hamrob
12-03-2011, 07:55 PM
I thought it was a good article. I actually think Tebow's passes are fairly well thrown. He's improving. I do think he needs to take a few more risks. He's way too hesitent. There was a poss he completed to Willis late in the game, where they had the camera pan in from behind him and he had at least 5-6 seconds to throw...all the while, Daniel Fells was wide open 15 yards right in front of him...for at least 3 seconds. He just wouldn't pull the trigger. Fells was like WTF, then Tebow completed it to Willis.

Like I said, the kid is improving...but, they need to take the panties off of him and let him open it up!!!

Superchop 7
12-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Bad plays happen in every game.

Especially this year with the lockout.

What is lacking in this style of writing.....is the type of effort it takes to WIN in this league.

Finding a way to win.....?

Keeping your nose to the grindstone ?

That is what this team exemplifies.

The criticism is OK if a writer has a clue what the big picture has been.

A team getting better, coming together AND laying it all on the line in crunch time.

BeefStew25
12-03-2011, 11:25 PM

I just swallowed my tongue.

nevcraw
12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
I just swallowed my tongue.

get a pencil.