PDA

View Full Version : Broncos - Vikings Dec 4th.

CrazyHorse
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll be at this game. Anyone else going? I don't think there's too many people from Minnesota on here. Either way it's the first regular season game I get to see in person. Probably the only one I'll see of the Broncos in a long time since they are only scheduled to play here every 8 years.

GEM
12-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Have fun!!

CrazyHorse
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Have fun!!

That's entirely dependent on the final score.

the_bronco_kid
12-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey crazy, I live in MN. I am going to the game. I have 6th row right by the broncos tunnel

CrazyHorse
12-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Hey crazy, I live in MN. I am going to the game. I have 6th row right by the broncos tunnel

I'm very jealous. I waited until the last minute to get tickets and got upper corner. How much did you pay?:tsk:

BroncoNut
12-03-2011, 08:23 AM
why don't you guys meet up? Take pictures and post them

T.K.O.
12-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Miller is listed as questionable for Sunday's game at Minnesota after practicing Friday for the first time this week. He wore a hard cast that goes up to his forearm and covers his thumb but leaves his fingers exposed.

"It's different, but it's still not going to change the way I play the game," Miller said. "I'm still going to have fanatical effort and pursuit to the ball."
STUD !:salute:
and Peterson is listed as "out":beer:

Thnikkaman
12-03-2011, 08:48 PM
I was about two weeks too late in my planning out I would be in minnesota right now.

CrazyHorse
12-04-2011, 10:58 PM
I was about two weeks too late in my planning out I would be in minnesota right now.

Aww man that's too bad. At least I wasn't alone. There was a fair share of other Broncos fans in attendance. Enough to get Tebow, and "Let's go Broncos" chants. Too bad I have to wait another 8 years. Maybe by then we'll be a dominant force.

Thnikkaman
12-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Aww man that's too bad. At least I wasn't alone. There was a fair share of other Broncos fans in attendance. Enough to get Tebow, and "Let's go Broncos" chants. Too bad I have to wait another 8 years. Maybe by then we'll be a dominant force.

If I'm still loving in Iowa, I'll be there. And I think we played in Minnesota 4 years ago. So there's a chance.

the_bronco_kid
12-08-2011, 09:01 AM
The game was awesome. Got to the game when the gates opened and went down to the tunnel. My son and I was able to get v miller to sign our v miller jerseys. He is really a class act. Got signatures from decker, d. Thomas, colquitt, m. Willis. :D