PDA

View Full Version : NFL magazine, show feature Tim Tebow

Denver Native (Carol)
12-01-2011, 05:18 PM
The NFL has caught Tim Tebow​ fever, too.

The cover of the inaugural edition of the league's official monthly publication, NFL Magazine, which hits newsstands Dec. 13, will feature Tebow instead of Carolina rookie quarterback Cam Newton​ as originally planned.

Mike Dunphy, the magazine's publisher and editor-in-chief, said, "Tim Tebow is current. He's a talking piece. You love him or you hate him. What better relevant topic than Tim Tebow?"

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/dontmiss/ci_19449929

SR
12-01-2011, 05:43 PM
He's a money maker. Can't deny that

Dzone
12-01-2011, 05:47 PM
He is newsworthy, thats for damn sure. Got to love the coverage our team is getting.

wayninja
12-02-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm beginning to become desensitized to the media's missile lock on Tebow.

I don't think it would even faze me if it was announced he would be on next months cover of Home and Garden.

vandammage13
12-02-2011, 11:39 AM
He is newsworthy, thats for damn sure. Got to love the coverage our team is getting.

I bet the Jacksonville Owner is sick to his stomach for not taking TT. Tebow could have saved that franchise.

Their loss is our gain.:cool:

catfish
12-02-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm beginning to become desensitized to the media's missile lock on Tebow.

I don't think it would even faze me if it was announced he would be on next months cover of Home and Garden.

you are showing the first symptoms of Tebowism....soon you will be spouting lines about how Tebow is a better QB than Rogers, Marino etc...

I'll pray for your soul :)

BCJ
12-03-2011, 02:41 AM
I bet the Jacksonville Owner is sick to his stomach for not taking TT. Tebow could have saved that franchise.

Their loss is our gain.:cool:

Didnt you hear that he sold the team to a Paki? His doctor told him that was the best for his health. Obviously, it is the Tebow Factor.